[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messaged this to my girlfriend last night after having a drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (174KB, 536x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 536x952px
I messaged this to my girlfriend last night after having a drink or two and she saw it this morning and hasn't responded and now I feel like I wanna die. Is it bad?
>>
>>16857765
No. She just doesn't know how to respond. She's probably thinking to herself that after writing all that if all she sends back is "i luv u 2 lolz <33333" it would be incredibly corny.

Maybe she'll find a way to show you how she feels about it in person later on. With a blowjob.
>>
People are going to tell you that emotional diarrhea is cringeworthy and they're not wrong. I'd like to point out an additional possibility though. Have you ever sent a message like this while sober? If you never have, just put yourself in her shoes for five seconds and read this sentence:
>The only time he ever shows me this much affection and appreciation is when he's drunk.

You'd be surprised how hurtful it can be to receive such a loving message in the context of an otherwise less expressive relationship.
>>
First get your dam facts right, was it one drink or tow you had !
>>
She responded guys it's all good
>>
File: gothique-1152980849-1.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gothique-1152980849-1.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
She can't answer, she is geting fingerblasted by Fred.
>>
>>16857787
What'd she say?
>>
She is lying, trust now on!
>>
>>16857765

No. That's pretty nice. If she's not happy to receive that message, she's the one with a problem.

It doesn't come off clingy or needy, you're not weighing her down with a bunch of unrealistic expectations or suspicions or whatever, it's just like "I'm happy with the way things are going right now." You're good. Nothing to freak out about
>>
>>16857765

Fred's working her like a sock puppet m8 sorry to tell you
>>
File: petals_and_peacocks_fuckers_hat.jpg (211KB, 1140x1200px) Image search: [Google]
petals_and_peacocks_fuckers_hat.jpg
211KB, 1140x1200px
Hi it is me Fred. Sorry but it is try, I have to tell you it is to hard for me to keep to my self anymore, I have bean FUCKING! Your girlfriend sins the other might I am sorry you had to learn this way I now it sucks. O weal see you later all the best to you.
Ps
also I'm FUCKING! your MOM!
>>
The heart at the end made it beta af. Next time, black power fist
>>
Awww, that's really sweet... I'd tear up if my husband texted me that. But I'm a huge pussy so that's not saying much.

If you really meant it, what is there to be ashamed of? Something like that can be hard to respond to without sounding insincere. Just an "Awww thanks" might not be enough, but an equally long response might be trying too hard to match what you originally sent. Don't worry OP.
>>
File: low quality b8.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality b8.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>16857828
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455869131886.jpg (12KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455869131886.jpg
12KB, 291x291px
Fuck you
>>
No, it's cute. Actually, my bf was out with friends last night too and hit me with a lengthy message at 3am. I'ce read it when i woke up and it put a huge smile on my face. I haven't had time to respond cause i my baby-nephews where sleeping over, but i shot him a short good morning, i love you text to avoid him going trough what you just experienced.
Keep doing stuff like that. I'm sure your gf loves it!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.