[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all I married in January 2015. Im a very introverted homely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: garage_00.jpg (65KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
garage_00.jpg
65KB, 640x425px
Hello all

I married in January 2015. Im a very introverted homely kinda guy... and since I never had any female friends... a marriage was arranged for me.

The girl seemed alright and I had no preferences... just hoped that she would be similar to me. Intelligent, disciplined and cared more about studies/career etc.

However, the girl has become a different person in these 7-8 months. I got details/stories (I was not being detective) from some female friends etc. that she had 3-4 boyfriends. She was clubbing/pool partying since 11th class.

Im not being a chauvinist pig... and I know that feminists will beat me up (because according to them feminism is that women are always right).

But I didnt have that kind of personality. I dont gel with her. When I see 11-12 year olds these days riding on scooties and kissing in public... it just sends shivers down my spine. I am a very regular kind of homely guy.
I cannot even imagine drinking alcohol and partying at 3 am then going to his friends PG and having sex. Maybe im not mature enough or advanced enough to understand that.

Help. I cannot discuss it with her as shes very hyper. And her elder sister is always angry.
>>
And your question is?
>>
you're a disgusting subhuman and she's not and this angers you.
>>
>>16857648
All things considered, it is generally a pretty good idea to get to know each other before you marry.

Right now, all you can do is try to talk with her. She is probably as unhappy with you as you are with her, but if you both really want to make a go of this, you'll have to each make some compromises and adjustments. Neither of you can live the same sort of life you did before marrying. So you're going to have to move a little in her direction, even if it feels uncomfortable, and she will have to make some concessions to your feelings.

This is exactly the sort of thing marriage counselling is for, if you can both be willing to try it.
>>
>>16857648
>dating party sluts

run for the hills op only a matter of time before she cheats on you and blames it on the alcohol.
>>
>>16857648
You should go to Saudi Arabia and get a divorce. Accuse her of infidelity, come back to your home. That should take care of your girl problems.
>>
>>16857648
Where the hell are you from?
>>
Why don't you use your experience with dating her to grow yourself as a person. Hell, you already have in the way that you know what kind of girl you don't want...it's good start!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.