[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over a crazy bitch? I was with my gf for about a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1340201824417.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1340201824417.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
How to get over a crazy bitch?

I was with my gf for about a year and a half, we broke up not too long ago and it didn't feel like it was over. I wanted closure and she ended up screaming on the phone that she was going to cut herself and did. Went a few days without talking and I said I just didn't want a messy break-up. She ignored my texts for a few more days, and I called her last night. She gave me a "time limit" of 5 minutes, interrupted everything that I wanted to say, and ended up SCREAMING some unintelligible shit before hanging up.

I've given up on not having a messy break-up because its too late for that now, but how do I get over this chick? I loved her and she was normal with only a very few psycho reactions throughout our year and a half. Do I just keep in mind how shitty she treated me in the end or just not think about her at all?
>>
>>16857607
>just not think about her at all?
kv but we both know that wont work
dont regret the time you had together but when she comes up in your head remember she is a psycho deep down and you dont need that shit
>>
Everytime you think about missing her, just remind yourself that there's a reason that you left. Bitch is cray, remind yourself of that. Remind yourself that you're better off without her. Remind yourself that you will become better going forward.

And what does it matter if it's messy? You aren't planning on rekindling anything like a faggot are you? Tell her to hit the road and don't look back.
>>
>>16857617
>we both know that wont work

Truth, otherwise I wouldn't be on /adv/ asking about it.

>>16857619
Also true. I just wanted it not to be messy because we were pretty good friends before dating. Unlike my other exes, I actually gave a shit to want things to end on good terms. I'd say its a mistake but I wouldn't have seen her true colors without trying.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.