[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting very recent EX back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Girls.png (36KB, 273x297px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
36KB, 273x297px
Girlfriend of a month texted me last Friday to tell me that she was having doubts and that she wanted to break up. Thing is, I don't think she doesn't love me anymore.
She had already told me when we started going out that she has always had a fear of commitment and that that is what has ruined her last relationship.
I really don't want to lose her and asked her is she would be willing to talk to me but she said that she wouldn't have time this weekend.
I didn't want to pressure her so I have left it at that for now.
I am really afraid that she's not going to follow up on it and don't know what t do.
Should I just leave it for now and hope she messages me? Should I wait until Monday ans asks again if she wants to talk? And even if she would be willing to talk about it, how do I talk her into trying to continue a relationship despite the issues?
(Also I have no actual evidence it is her fear of commitment that made her break up, its just speculation but everything was going fine for as far as I know)
>>
>>16857112
>wouldn't have time this weekend
You can't guess what she's really up to?
>>
>>16857117
She had family coming over that next Saturday and I guess shes either working (she sometimes works Sundays) or free today.
A mutual friend who knows her for a little longer than me told me that she tends to avoid problems so I cant tell if she is genuinely busy or is trying to avoid me
>>
>>16857112
Dude... Do not fucking message her, and do not expect a message back from her.
You can either pretend that she still wants you, and pine and whinge and look all pathetic begging for her, which will drive her away even more, or you can just let it go and move on.
>Girlfriend of a month
This is a super short amount of time so it should be really easy for you detach from her.
>she has always had a fear of commitment
so she was upfront with you that it wouldn't be long term or serious
>Thing is, I don't think she doesn't love me anymore
I don't know what kind of twisted logic you work on, but she broke up with you after saying she has commitment issues. It's pretty clear she doesn't want to pursue things with you.
>I didn't want to pressure her so I have left it at that for now.
about the only sensible thing you've done in this situation
>talk her into trying to continue a relationship
Women aren't horses that you have to break in and train to conform to the way you want them to be...
>Also I have no actual evidence it is her fear of commitment that made her break up
Apart from the fact that she said this was the reason...

It sounds like you don't trust this girls own judgment, and that you're in love with some fantasy version of her rather than the person she actually is.

Don't make a dickhead decision with this mate. Learn and move on.
>>
>>16857140
Not what I wanted to hear, but probably what I needed to hear though, thanks.

Anyone with advice on how to get over this fast? I do keep thinking about it and have no real hobbies to keep my mind of things
>>
>>16857179
>>/fit/
>>
>>16857179
Go to gym and improve yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.