[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: facebook_16.jpg (127KB, 1604x1130px) Image search: [Google]
facebook_16.jpg
127KB, 1604x1130px
Is it possible to have a social life without Facebook?

I would like to go to a gatherings of people of similar interests, but it seems they are all organized through Facebook. I don't have Facebook. I hate Facebook.
>>
>>16857041

get facebook, moron

it's like saying you love talking but you hate the sound that comes out of people's mouths'
>>
>>16857047
And have Zuckerberg's thick, warm, throbbing dick all the way up my ass?
No, thank you!
>>
>>16857041
I was literally the only one without facebook but made one when I was 18 because of a girl I liked and she kept dropping hints that I should make one '(21 now).

Def helped and increased my social life a lot. It's not like a magic pill but if you've got a good friend circle already it makes everyhing easier.

If you're already isolated then it won't do much
>>
>>16857052

for one moment, think about what your actual problem is.

Zuckerberg's not gonna fuck you in the ass.
1) he's married,
2) there's a billion other users out there that are way hotter than you.
>>
>>16857041
Depends on what kind of social life you're talking about, and whether you have one that's already somewhat built up or not.
If you are starting a new social life then Facebook will help a lot.
Otherwise there is meetup.com where you can join and get notified on real meet ups in your area involving whatever interests you might have. None of the bullshit to wade through and straight to the point.
On the flipside, after a while Facebook can tend to drag a lot with the same old formula and sucks a lot of your time. It ended up becoming more of an antisocial network for me.
I have a mostly established social circle already, and decided to delete the Facebook app and stop checking the site. I still have the messenger portion of it to send and communicate with people. But I can personally do without all the garbage mass ignorant opinions and diatribe content people put up on Facebook. And I still have a social life.
>>
>>16857041
I dont have facebook and I feel like its been holding me back

currently theres a girl I'm trying to flirt with who I know has a facebook that I found but I dont know her number or any other text chat and so I cant talk to her except when I luck into opportunities

it would be so easy to casually friend her on facebook but asking her number in front of a bunch of her friends is a much harder thing
>>
File: 1431241257880.jpg (55KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
1431241257880.jpg
55KB, 700x464px
>>16857067
>tfw even Zuckerberg doesn't want me
>>
>>16857041
It definetly helps you out if you dont have a social life and you want to build up one.

You have the groups system, the likes system (which can help you discover similar interests) and the chat.

I dislike people who get obsessed by it but if you use it smartly it can definetly give you a social boost.
>>
>>16857067
You obviously don't understand allegories.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.