[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 400x210px
So last night I had sex with this guy I've been seeing for a little bit. It's the first time I had sex in a while, and when I wake up a few hours later in his bed, next to him, there's a total blood bath. My period isn't supposed to start for another 2 1/2 weeks. There was blood everywhere. He wakes up shortly after me and he looked really disgusted and mad. And then he said "you can just leave now" I offered to wash the sheets and everything.

I'm really embarrassed and ashamed. His reaction just made me feel even shittier.

My period wasn't supposed to come so early. I don't go out of my way to bleed on people's beds, lmao.
>>
Orgasms can initiate periods. Don't be ashamed, there it really nothing you could have consciously done about it.
>>
Ha! If you know who he is, you can text him a rambling, explanation / apology. Otherwise go on about your day. Hope you guys don't have too many friends in common, you're about to become his hookup horror story.
>>
kek, op. But you're right, he should have handled it more maturely, given you were more than just sex buddies.
>>
>>16856739
this

bleeding is natural. if he can't understand that it wasn't intentional even with your explanation/offering to make right then that's on him.
>>
He's an idiot. A shame you didn't find out before sleeping with him
>>
Why are you sleeping with a manchild who doesn't understand normal bodily functions
>>
>>16856748
I texted him that I was sorry and a bunch of other sappy stuff but he never replied back to me. Or answer my calls.

And thank y'all. I hope his sheets are forever stained.
>>
I think it's more likely he tore you. Are you sure it's your period? 2.5 weeks before schedule?
That was rude he instantly thought it was gross and your period and not that he fucked you up and you needed a vaginal bandaid.
>>
>>16856802
Agreed. He probably didn't make you wet enough and was too rough. Be happy you got rid of that dumb shit.
>>
>>16856802
By tore you mean my hymen? I lost that years ago. But he was aggressive with fingering, and he also has medium/long (for a guy) nails.
>>
>>16856822
Not your hymen. Your vagina wall, but then his fingers would have been bloody.
>>
>>16856822
yeah that sounds about right. A guy once made me bleed by fingering me too hard with long-ish nails. If you felt discomfort beforehand then it's plausible
>>
>>16856822
Ew yeah, he was probably bad at fingering and punctured you with his nasty man claws.
Men see that come hither motion and think "beer can" when it should really be closer to "contact lense".
>>
>>16856731
Wow.. I figured he would have at least been concerned for your health and asked if you were okay.. I mean that's a normal reaction to the sight of heaps of blood right?
>>
>>16856748
Do this but with the tone that you're explaining to someone for the first time what a period is, and why and how it happens, and why having sex is related.
>>
Be happy that you now know what an inconsiderate cunt he is.

Honestly, the amount of times I'd woken up in my ex's bed to a blood bath (either from from sex or my period), the way your guy reacted was not only completely immature, but also rude and the opposite of caring.

Let him handle his forever stained sheets alone, you deserve better than a manchild who cares way too much about normal bodily functions and way to little about your health and wellbeing.
>>
>>16856883
Also this, definitely this.
Be sure to include diagrams and pictures so he ~really~ understands and never forgets.
>>
hun, it could be a vaginal tear, see a gynecologist and be careful with who you sleep
>>
sue him for hurting you, maybe even get rape charges
>>
>>16856802
>I think it's more likely he tore you.
is that what happened to you when you took the knot from an alsatain?
>>
>>16856731
>Girls hoeing around douche-bags and then getting burnt

Poetic justice
>>
You should really go to the hospital.
>>
>>16857054
>no evidence
>perverting court of justice
>congrats, you ruined his life, now here's 10 years in jail

I like living in the UK because of this.
>>
>>16857265
Ched Evans pls go
>>
>>16857265
Autism
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.