[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking crush out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: mixtapecova.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mixtapecova.png
1MB, 1280x960px
So i've liked this girl I know for a while now and i'm tired of being alone and not doing anything about it. What should I do?
pic not related
>>
>>16856706
Do what ever you feel like doing.
You want to talk to her, talk to her.
You want to date her, take her out on a date.
You want to play video games, stay home and play video games.
WTF are you expecting? A step by step instruction manual on how to live your life?
>>
File: Red_Dick.png (56KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dick.png
56KB, 184x184px
>>16856707
Except some advice on how to do so would be nice. I don't want to just go "Hey I really like you maybe we could date sometime?" and then awkward silence for 5 minutes and then "no"
>>
>>16856721
You have more control over your life than you think. What do you like about her? Is she pretty or cool or smart. Tell her her I think you're <attribute> wanna get lunch sometime? If she says no it's whatever. But she might say yes then ask for her number or whatever then leave
>>
Maybe compliment her about something that doesn't have to do with her appearance.

Use that as an ice breaker, then find common ground. Maybe after a few nice conversations find something you have in common, and ask her if she'd like to meet up with you at ____?

If she says no, lick your wounds and learn from it.

* this from a perpetually single guy, so... *
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.