[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are women shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

why are women shitty
>>
why are you unlovable?
>>
>>16856527

Women aren't shitty, at least no more or less shitty than men. If you treat women like shit they'll be shitty back to you, though, so if all your interactions with women are bad it's because you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>16856535
because they are shitty

>>16856538
no there is nothing wrong with me. i get along with people just fine, but not women.
>>
>>16856538
>If you treat women like shit they'll be shitty back to you
virgin detected
>>
>>16856539

You know how insane people think they it's the rest of the world that's crazy and they're the only sane ones? That's basically you if you think half the world's population is wrong and you're right. Grow up, stop being an idiot to women. If you aren't able to even consider your role in your shitty relationships you'll never correct the problem.

>>16856561

My sex drive is lower than my girlfriend's so I get sex literally whenever I want it. It's a shame you dorks don't seem to understand how much easier it is to get with women if you take the time to understand them as people instead of just projecting your frustrations onto them in order to protect your wee egos.
>>
>>16856581
no. i acknowledge that everyone is insane in their own ways.
>>
b/c your thoughts tell you they are...

Really.
>>
Because you have low self esteem and gravitate towards shitty women.
>>
You probably jack off too much.

Stop cumming for a week and you won't want anything more than a nice QT to cuddle with and suck you dry.
>>
Women are shitty and vile creatures that only survive on the suffering of others.

They leave all the men (and sometimes other women too) high and dry. Never to apologize for their deceptive actions.
>>
>>16856581
>if you take the time to understand them as people instead of just projecting your frustrations onto them in order to protect your wee egos.

Nigga, women don't even understand themselves. I'm not even kidding. You can ask ANY OF THEM why they do more than half the shit they do, and they won't come up with a solid answer. Even the women themselves agree to this.
>>
Women are like threads on 4chan. You scroll through a ton but you only pick the ones that interest you a little bit. Your taste and previous experience is a reflection on yourself and your preferences, just as on 4chan you will pick the threads that interest you instead of others. If you consistently find women to be of poor quality it is simply a result of your poor choice in them. You are extrapolating your experiences and holding all women to your ill-informed biases based off of a handful of women.

>tl,dr: the women you choose to be involved with are shitty, it does not mean all women are shitty
>>
>>16856621
I am on NoFap.
>>
why is op creepy
>>
>>16856527
That's just the way they evolved OP.

Imagine having to deal with a large ass hairy beast that beat your ass up everytime and raped you when you didn't want to fuck (and it isn't even their fault since they themselves evolved to deal with shit even larger and meaner than them)

then imagine that happen over 60 generations where the only way they could survive is by being cunning, deceptive, manipulative and even a little turned on by such manbears.

they were made to be cunts
>>
>>16856527
because men are thirty as fuck and they can afford to be shitty. if men raised their standards then the quality of women would improve.
>>
File: 1455386187069.jpg (53KB, 772x580px) Image search: [Google]
1455386187069.jpg
53KB, 772x580px
>>16856527
It's just the women who want to spend time with you OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.