[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figuring out girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I don't really want too ask questions like these, but I'm having a hard time figuring her out.

>Living in Vietnam
>Met a girl via social app
>Refuse too meet me at first
>Eventually meets up with her friend
>Buys me dinner
>Leaves after 10 minutes of meeting
>Thought i was rejected
>Still speaking via FB
>Asks too meet Wednesday
>Reschedules to Friday
>Reschedules to Saturday @ 3pm
>Reschedules to Saturday @ 5pm
>Finally meets for movie
>She buys Popcorn + Tickets
>Slight touching, gazing, joking at movies
>After movie asked if she wanted to grab a bite too eat
>Claims she's full and wants to go home she's tired.
>It was 7:30 pm
>Basically begged her for me to take her home.
>I asked when we can meet again and she said next week
>I called her out on her BS
>She claims she misses me and still wants to see me.
>That i made her cry.

Wtf is going on?
>>
>>16855692
>Wtf is going on?
Let's see, you're a desperate loser that doesn't have any better prospects than pining over a girl that clearly is at the very least batshit insane, or at the worst is cheating on someone with you. That about sum it up?
>>
>>16855739
Hmmm didn't think about the cheating part.
Doubt it since she came with a friend of hers. Asians are about saving face.

Ya im desperate because I'm infatuated with this one. Im actually dating 2 other girls but ill drop them instantly for her.
>>
I have no advice, but what social app I hate tinder but I want to meet people, I'm stuck on and around an army base though, so it's hard
>>
File: 1452666282807.gif (175KB, 435x578px) Image search: [Google]
1452666282807.gif
175KB, 435x578px
I think dating norms are vastly different in Vietnam as opposed to "The West". But I might just be projecting and she could just be a dumb bitch
>>
>>16855803
beetalk
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.