[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ this is more a question than a request for advice but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 247x204px
Ok /adv/ this is more a question than a request for advice but I figured this would be the best place to ask..

My girlfriend has a fetish for smelling her own pants when we have sex or I go down on her. Have you ever met any other women who like this?

Followup, any ideas on things I could do for her to meet her fetish needs?

Oh and she only uses a clean pair she's worn that day.. not a nasty week old pair
>>
how does she sniff her own pants

does she take them off and inhale? like wtf
>>
>>16855572
Well she can't really bend over backwards and smell them while I bone her.. so yes she removes her underwear and proceeds to smell them.
>>
>>16855567
Femanon here. I have never heard of such a fetish but I used to date a guy who had a feet fetish.
The key here is to never be judgmental and welcome her fetish as part of the package.
Once she feels comfortable with you, she will open up more and show you what she wants to incorporate in your sex life.

A good start would be too look up this fetish on the internet and tell her about any findings. She will greatly appreciate your understanding and effort. Good luck, OP!
>>
>>16855593
Ty, I actually looked it up but fetishes and women is an area with so little research.. if you search "female panty fetish" you'll know the kinda results I got lol

I actually have a bit of a foot fetish because of her, she made me suck her toes a few times during sex and it went from there.

Humans are weird
>>
>>16855567
To spice things up...wear her underwear while having sex with her.
Result ----> Sniffs your crotch post sex
>>
>>16855612
Ha, I doubt they'd fit but I'll have to ask her if she'd enjoy that.
>>
>>16855598
Femanon here. I'm glad I'm not the only one in this; I, too, enjoy my own scent. Be at ease, for if two women like doing this, then at least a thousand other women enjoy it too.
>>
>>16855567
I used to put my ex panties on her mouth while we had sex.
>>
>>16855567

gag or blindfold her with her own panties while you go to town
>>
>>16855567
Well it would be weirder if she didn't like sniffing herself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.