[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I blow my budget to get the things I want now? Or pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1420831905360.jpg (308KB, 662x832px) Image search: [Google]
1420831905360.jpg
308KB, 662x832px
Should I blow my budget to get the things I want now? Or pay a high mark up but make low monthly payments and wait for shipping?

I have $1'000 and want to get a treadmill, an Xbox one, and a television. I just want to game it and get in shape.
>>
>>16855523
Save your money and go outside for a walk fatass.
>>
>>16855592
This. Pay for things you actually need, like a vacuum cleaner or something.
>>
>>16855592
>>16855622
I have everything I need except confidence and a mind-numbing recreational outlet.
>>
>>16855656
Like I said, go for a walks.
While you're out there on these walks you can talk to actual human beings while looking them in the eye and become familiar with peoples body language.
>I have everything I need except confidence and a mind-numbing recreational outlet.
How the fuck is an xbox and a TV and a treadmill going to get you those things?
Are people really this stupid?
>>
$1,000 will barely buy you a decent treadmill. I made the mistake of getting a $600 treadmill on sale for $500. I broke it in like 6 months. inb4 fatass. I'm 5'11" 145lbs but I would run on it full speed about 15-20 miles a week. My sister spent like $2,000 on a treadmill like 5 years ago and it's still working like a champ.

Just go run outside though. Don't waste your money on a treadmill. Odds are you won't use it for a long time. No offense but most people lack commitment to exercise.
>>
>>16855705
Thanks for the tip. I'll either get the insurance or reconsider models. I used to weigh 300lbs and am down to 170 so I can commit, I just need to change up the routine. But running at this weight outside is too intimidating.
>>
>>16855825
its only about 80 kilos you faggot. running is not hard
>>
>>16855836
>running is not hard
Still, having never run before, I'd need to practice first. Maybe get up to a good pace then run outside on summer mornings.
>>
>Use money
>get lots of h
>do h, don't eat
he happy/entertained, get thin via self-starvation, the way god intended
>>
A treadmill? Man, it is like you haven't even been told off by /fit/ yet. Don't get a treadmill, running is fucking horrible except for getting better at running.

Swimming burns more calories and will give you a better shape. Cycling is fun, easier on the joints and useful. Skipping is cheap, compact, portable and deceptively difficult to sustain if you keep pushing to train cardiovascular function.

Or when you are ready to leave humanity behind get straight on the couch and stay there between reps on the couch to squats and oats autism intensified weight training routine starting strength.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.