[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dun goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (135KB, 1242x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 1242x930px
Need help passing a drug test
>>
>>16855455
Study
>>
>>16855455
RIP op
>>
>>16855455
Just fail it and take it as a lesson you had to have learned the hard way.
>>
There's ways around the pee tests. Best way is to not rely on mind altering substances for your enjoyment, though.
>>
>>16855455
>Need help passing a drug test
Sounds to me like you're about to get it.
>>
Face the consequences, druggie :^)
>>
>How much do you smoke?
>How frequently?
>When did you last smoke?
>Is it a piss test or swab test?
>Do you do any other drugs?
More information is needed op
>>
Wait what fucking show is this again?
>>
>>16855455
Dont do drugs
>>
>>16855746
The only relevant question here is "Is is a piss test?"

>>16855455
Fake urine. Microwave it for seven seconds. Put it in your sock for an hour. Pull it out, check the temp, dip it in the toilet if it's too hot, spray it in the container, spray some in the toilet, put it back in your sock.
>>
>>16855841
Haha no it isn't.
If it's a swab test and he's smoked in the last 72 hours he is fucked.
And if you think that will cheat the piss test it won't.
If it's too diluted they will make you do another one.
>>
>>16855756
Lazy town
>>
>>16855756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
>>
>>16855916
If he says no to the piss test, of course it's going to be a different answer.

And yeah, it will work. I do it all the time. Medical office tests, job tests. I used it at a refinery for a job once. On several occasions it worked, because it mimics the exact chemicals that the tests look for. It doesn't matter that it isn't real piss.

Why would it be too diluted?
>>
>>16855455
My name is Chris and I'm a pothead
It has been 18 days since I last smoked.
I think about blazing all the time. At night in my room watching a show or movie. In the car driving home from work. It helps me take the edge off. I hate beer, it bloats me up something awful. Cigarettes are disgusting. Weed is just the best.
>>
Med tech here. You're fucked if you are getting it done by an actual lab.

They have several safety measures in place
>cup has a small test strip very sensitive to temperature that will detect if it's not exactly the right temperature
>test looks for creatinine, a waste product found in urine that will detect if you're using fake piss
>test looks at concentration of urine and they will reject if it is too dilute

You are probably fucked
>>
>>16856151
How does it feel knowing I hate you and wish you would die?
>>
>>16856160
I don't actually work in a urine lab though I am trained to do so. I work microbiology at a hospital. I'm the one saving your ass everytime you come in wondering if you have strep throat, a UTI, or want to know why you're shitting your brains out and can't stop. You should love me.
>>
>>16855995
>>16856006
BLESS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.