[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What are some ways I can pass time at a hospital stuck here another day and bored shitless.
>>
>>16855441
Post on 4chan
>>
fuck, i know that feel very well...
i used to listen to A LOT of music and just browse endlessly
>>
>>16855530
All I have is a phone on 31%.
Thinking about paying $13 to watch TV
>>
>>16855547
>Thinking about paying $13 to watch TV

Then pay it.
>>
>>16855554
Waiting for someone to come in.
>>
>>16855547
no charger?
and you have to pay to watch tv while hospitalized???
>>
>>16855579
I didn't think I had to stay over night let alone 2 so I brought nothing but my phone and wallet. And yeah kinda bs. Fuck it pressing the button to get the nurse I need this TV
>>
Read some books, chat with the people you share a room with (if you do share), television, ask one of your friends to come down and keep you company
>>
>>16855585
Got TV now. In a room by myself. Thank you for advice.

Sadly I'm going to have to abandon thread don't want phone to go flat. Thank you everyone
>>
>>16855584
So how's the TV?
>>
>>16855631
Shit
>>
Do you have a laptop or something? Play Civ V. That's what my sister did when she was in the hospital for a week.
>>
>>16855441
write something, a diary.
>>
>>16855759
Yeah I'll be the modern day Ann frank.
>>
>>16855763
sounds great
>>
>>16855743
Nothing but a phone with no battery but got TV at least. Family guy should waste some time. I might pay $6 more so I can watch movies. This place costs heaps
>>
Watch comedy skits on youtube, like stand up and stuff
>>
Why are you in the h opsital?
>>
>>16856255
I get internet on my TV thing but YouTube doesn't work so it's basically useless
>>
>>16856261
Had pain in my balls and thought it was testicular torsion but it isn't and they don't know what's causing the pain. My right testie was sideways at one point
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.