[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, first time posting on this board but here it goes;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1456562845348.jpg (29KB, 552x634px) Image search: [Google]
1456562845348.jpg
29KB, 552x634px
Hello /adv/, first time posting on this board but here it goes; I'm 20 years old, male, only ever had one girlfriend whom I broke up with a few months ago, and I've been talking to this new girl for about a month now. She is a bigger girl (I don't mind that because I'm on the larger side myself) with a fucking gorgeous face. We get along really well, flirt a lot, and we have very similar sense of humor, same interests, ect., unlike my ex with whom I felt I could never be myself around. And I'm starting to develop some really serious feelings for her, feelings I've never really experienced before. So a few weeks ago I asked her out and she said she didn't feel like she knew me well enough and wanted to wait and get to know each other better. (not sure if this is a bad thing or not, I don't speak female, but we had only been talking for a little more than a week at the time) and not much has changed since then except for my feeling growing stronger. My dilemma is; I want to be with her really bad but I'm fucking terrified to say anything even close to hinting at a relationship because I'm so scared I'll screw it up, but I'm also scared that if I wait to long it'll be to late. What should I do?

Picture unrelated
>>
>>16855340
> I asked her out and she said she didn't feel like she knew me well enough and wanted to wait and get to know each other better.

That's some bullshit excuse, this is EXACTLY the goal of dating.
Ask her out again, don't make a big deal out of it, if she says the same thing, tell her that. If she still doesn't want to, she's not interested, move on.
>>
>>16855340
Ask her out again, if she gives you the same BULLSHIT line of "I want to get to know you better" then come back (nicely) with something along the lines of "That's what dating is for." If she doesn't want a date, then just ask her out for lunch or coffee. If she still turns you down, that's her tough luck and you should cut her off and move to the next.

Yes I know you've developed REALLY REALLY intense feelings for her. That's life, kid. Prepare for many disappointments from lots of people you meet. Just be glad you didn't marry this one before things got disappointing. So if things don't work out, just move on to the next one.
>>
>>16855340
How did you two meet?
>>
>>16855340
I've been on the same boat with my current bf.
During our 2nd month dating, I jokingly asked if he was mine and he said "maybe in a bit".
Only during our 5months dating did he ask me to be his gf. 5 fucking months.
We were already exclusive starting from the 3rd month but he would never call me his gf until the 5th month.
>>
>>16855404
how is gf/bf different than dating ?
>>
>>16855409
Depends on the person
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.