[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unique opportunity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: fknoath.png (720KB, 1015x837px) Image search: [Google]
fknoath.png
720KB, 1015x837px
Ok guys here's a weird one

I was sitting in my house today when the landlord came around to look at some work that's going on. I happened to be in the room doing something when he came in so we had a little chat (the point of this is that he didn't come looking for me). At the end kind of as an afterthought he asked me if I had a girlfriend (I don't because I'm a loser), I said no thinking he had found some girl stuff lying around but then he went on to mention that one of his employees of about my age kept talking about how she wanted a boyfriend (they apparently get along quite well and talk about all kinds of stuff, shes from a diff country and doesn't know anyone here or something). He said I should come down to the office some time and talk to her as he thinks we will get along

I kind of believe in fate, or at least not throwing opportunities life gives you, so I'd like to at least meet this girl properly (I think I've met her before a few months ago when I signed the lease) but I'm not sure the best way to go about this? I don't really have a good pretext for going down to their office, especially as it's during work hours when I would normally be at my job. One thing I could do is take the letters addressed to the owner that pile up here down to them, would that work? And then when I get there, how do I segway that into talking to the girl? I don't really want it to come off like I've gone down there just to meet her because the guy said I should, as that seems a bit predatory. Does anyone have any advice relating to any part of this, specific or general?

Pic not related
>>
Pic is shit. Take ur balls talk to that gril. You dont need any other purpose than to talk to her. Just dont say ur landlord told you to come down.
>>
>>16855051
Right but why would I be in the office? If I just turn up for no reason then obviously something is sus about that
>>
Anyone?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.