[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling connected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x485px
I can only see my bf once every week. It sucks cause we are very much in love and everytime he has to go it breaks my heart. The time we spend together is over so quickly. I pretty much need quality time and physical affection to feel connected to him. After 2-3 days i can feel that i kind of "forget" how awesome it is when he's over and it feels as if we loose some of that intimate connection. What can i do? We call sometimes but mostly text due to organisatory difficulties. I don't like texting in general and i'm not big with words. I also don't get that intimate feeling. Even if he texts me the sweetest stuff ever. It's just not the same. What do /adv/?
>>
>>16854895
Appreciate what you're getting.
>>
>>16855052
I do. But if there is a way to keep thus intimate feeling up for longer between meeting, i'd like to know and give it a try.
>>
Ldr dont work. Hes already thinking about other girls. Either adapt or die. Stop running from all your problems you fucking pussy. Face them. I'm sick of weak whiners like you fucking everything up for everyone else.
>>
>>16855074
What?
>>
Either change the situation or leave the relationship. There's nothing unreasonable about the feelings you're talking about. In fact that's the problem. The feelings don't need fixing. The circumstances do. Either close the gap and see him more often or find a new boyfriend whom you can see reasonably frequently. There is no other answer. I'm kind of embarrassed for you to need to spell this out for an adult.
>>
>>16854895
If you care, get together. Rent a shitty apartment and cohabit. If this matters to you at all, you need to do everything in your power to be physically present in each other's life.

Discuss it together and consider your options.
>>
>>16855096
It's only temporary. I wouldn't do a real ldr cause i know i'm not the right person to do so. He'll be back again in a couple of months. I love him to bits. It's not like it's extremely bad, it would just be nice. I thought maybe somebody knows a thing or to to feel more connected whilst being apart that doesn't involve creepy ldr-stuff google spews.
>>
>>16855102
i'm "complaining" on very high levels.
We see each other every week and it will be over in a few months. Otherwise i surely would consider your adv
>>
I'm in a similar position with my girlfriend. We live over half an hour away from one another (which makes it an hour+ with traffic) and work full time, so the only viable time we can meet is weekends.

I remember there was definitely a period where when she got laid off from her job, and it made it so she was feeling kind of, in her own words, needy and like she wasn't getting to see me enough. Once she got another job though, she chilled back out and everything went back to how it was.

One of the things we used to do (haven't been able to do it in a few months, I've been way too slammed at work) is try to go on weekend trips to places at least once a month. Sometimes it would just be to a new city where we'd spend all our time in a hotel room, but moving to another location helped us feel like we were getting away together and spending more quality time with one another, even if only for a short bit.

TL;DR: You sound needy right now. Either fix that by getting busier, finding options that allow you to make up for it in quality (like taking trips together), or finding someone who can be with you as much as you want.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.