[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexually Attracted to Boot Licking, Paying Str8 Guy $60/hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dirty boot.jpg (145KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
dirty boot.jpg
145KB, 350x350px
I have a fetish for licking the bottom of dirty boots and skate shoes. I met a guy on craigslist who is letting me pay him $60 per hour to lick his boots once or twice a week.

He said he'll do it as long as I don't do anything sexual (no masturbation, etc), he doesn't have to clean them, and he's not liable if I get ill.

Obviously, there are health risks to licking dirty boots. However, financially did I make the right choice? If you're a straight dude, and an anon offered you $60 per hour to let him lick the bottom of your boots while you watched netflix and ignored him, would you do it?
>>
I don't think I'd go for it, it's too weird for me, it would seem at least a little sexual.
>>
There was a thread about a year or two ago about some guy who lost a bet and had to lick some guy's boots. He ended up getting pretty sick and fucking up his stomach permanently I believe. So depending on what this guy does and might get on his boots is important.

I would let you lick my boots but you'd have to sign a waiver to not hold me responsible. I get some pretty harmful chemicals in the form of adhesives and epoxies on my boots at work. It'd be very likely you could get sick from licking my boots but I'd have a good laugh with my buddies over getting paid to let some weirdo lick my boots and paying me.
>>
>>16854723
He had me sign a waver. He said that I shouldn't be licking his boots but it's my body. He didn't volunteer what he did just that his boots aren't clean.
>>
>>16854691

I kind of feel like you might be the same guy, but in case not:

There was a thread, like, a week ago about a guy who lost a bet to his friend playing video games, and had to let his friend use his face as a footrest for like an hour. He ended up with some kind of rare eye parasite that will almost definitely leave him blind in one eye.

foot fetish is one thing, but you can make yourself sick in VERY serious ways by licking/playing with dirty shoes
>>
>>16854723
I realize this may be inappropriate but can I see a pic of the bottome of your boots :-)
>>
>>16854730
I would try and find out what gets on his boots. Though if it's bad shit I doubt he'll tell you because he won't want to lose his easy meal ticket.

Like I said, some stuff could permanently mess you up. So it's important you either find out or find someone who will disclose that information to you. It seems like you don't have much shame in finding someone since you already did once. So finding another person if need be shouldn't be hard?
>>
>>16854691
Have you made threads about this before OP? I've seen quite a few on a similar theme.
>>
>>16854742
No, I think this fetish is pretty common though. Shoe/boots that is.
>>
>>16854747

I don't think so, dude

Feet, maybe. But not this

I'm not the type of get judgmental over sexual preferences, but I think at the point where you're risking serious injury or illness for the sake of a fetish, it's time to get some fucking help
>>
File: o_ohgod.gif (451KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
o_ohgod.gif
451KB, 500x281px
>>16854723
It was parasites in his face dude.
He got worms in his face so bad one of his eye's vision got fucked up.

I thought of that thread immediately too when I saw this one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.