[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Despite the recent events, I do still love you. But things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG951367.jpg (23KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG951367.jpg
23KB, 360x480px
>Despite the recent events, I do still love you. But things just got to be too much for me to handle, and I hope you understand it, even if you don't agree with it.
>But I don't know how I feel.
>I don't like the way things are now, and I'm not necessarily happy with how things were before (when we were constantly at each others throats and always fighting and always mad).
>I do love you. Even if I do not know what in the hell is going through my mind.
>I have a lot of work and I feel like I am always busy and always stressed out far more than a lot of other people.

Is the best thing in this situation to just let go?

We've been together for years, and even though its her final semester of school, we've made it through when she had tougher/busier schedules. Basically because of stress, we started fighting. She graduates in 3 months so I don't understand why she would have doubts now of all times, and not know what she wants. It makes me think there's someone else, but she swears there isn't. I know our fights were emotionally taxing but we've been split up for 2 weeks now after she said she doesn't know what she wants and she still feels this same way. I love her and don't want to give up, but is there really anything I can do at this point?
>>
Bump. I just want some sort of direction.
>>
>>16854606
I guess this will be my last bump. I know no one can tell me what she's thinking but I just wanted something.
>>
Graduation is a scary time. It isn't necessarily that she doesn't want you or what you've had. Life is changing. Give her space. If you come back together, it was truly meant to be. GL
>>
>>16855351
Thanks for replying and wishing me luck anon. You actually gave me a good amount of hope with your post. I'll continue to give her space. I just know that she still goes out to the bar with her friends on weekends (I was never worried about her cheating on me), but I'm afraid that now that she's out of a relationship she won't tell guys that would hit on her to fuck off like she used to. Maybe that's unjustified.

I'm just worried because spring break is coming up a week from today and I wanted to fix things before then. But maybe giving her space will show her that I understand.
>>
>>16854606

>It makes me think there's someone else, but she swears there isn't

that's what they always says, until you break up and they start to post pics on instagram with their new "friend".
>>
>>16855396
She hasn't posted on IG since before the break-up and her only posts on Facebook are pics with her friend for her birthday, going to the petstore as therapy, and about cable at her school being shit. Only part of me thinks there's someone else but I know we spent enough time together that she didn't even have much time for anyone else.
>>
>>16854606
You two aren't compatible and she knows that. Women also don't dump men that they're head over heels in love with.
>>
>>16855623
How did it take her 3 years to realize we aren't compatible?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.