[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gotten incredibly paranoid lately, mainly when im in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1367622713484.jpg (21KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
1367622713484.jpg
21KB, 462x350px
I've gotten incredibly paranoid lately, mainly when im in buses. I just get paranoid of running into control people (the guys who check if someone on the bus doesn't have a ticket)

I mean, I've got no problem with them, I've run into them hundreds of times. I think I paid for a bus ticket like ten times in three years. Every person that passes me in the bus, or even looks like one of the ticket checkers, I just tend to tense up immensely.

They literally have zero authority, and I've never been scared of them, until now.
>>
...and why would they scare you?

Just pay for a fucking bus ticket you pleb.
>>
>>16854546
They use scare tactics. For example, anyone who doesn't have a ticket, gets herded to the middle of the bus where they can't leave, and from there it's anything from keeping you in the bus until the last stop, orv screaming at you until you break in and give your ID.

If I had the cash, I'd gladly pay for a monthly ticket. Seeing as I'm broke, that ain't happening any time soon.
>>
Have you tried stabbing them before they follow you home with all their tickety goodness?
>>
>>16854563
Do you not have a job?
If you do have a job, then you should save some of that pay on bus money. Or just walk to wherever you're going, or get a ride from a friend or family.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.