[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good old social media and the ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 3084234.png (3KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
3084234.png
3KB, 203x209px
>ex dumps me on phone
>treated her really well but she just randomly says she doesn't want/need a relationship and just realised this, says 'commitment issues'
>in other words, she is/was fucking some other guy behind my back I guess
>just keep stone cold expression/emotionless, we say 'bye' and hang up
>of course I am really fucking upset
>literally spending all day in bed not eating, just sipping water and watching random shit on youtube
>I block her on social media/delete everything of her/reminds of her
>just my way of dealing with it
>she notices that I have cut all contact
>all her friends that I made friend with IRL unfriend me

Is she mad at me? I really hope she is mad at me for doing this, I want to kek at her butthurt. Yes I know I'm no where near over her, don't know if I ever will be.
>>
>>16854482
Bro you did the right thing. Cut contact, be polite and civil if she does try and talk to you but politely explain to her that for your own good you don't believe you two should keep in contact.

The best way to make her butthurt is to move on and start crushing on and putting your dingdong into other women - but don't feel any pressure to do this until you're ready. No shame taking a couple of weeks out of the game to get your head on straight.

If you have male friends IRL this is a good time to depend on them
>>
>>16854482

yeah she's mad at you. you absolutely wrecked her. she's probably crying a little every night.

now find some other pussy for a victory lap.
>>
>>16854482
It's a reaction to your blocking her. If her friends remove you too, who cares. Doubt she's 'mad' but more like getting even.

And yeah, best way is to bounce back like you don't give a fuck - which you shouldn't. She sound like a stupid slut and probably everybody on Earth would be better off avoiding her
>>
If they're her friends, why would they stay friends with you? You're broken up and you blocked her.
>>
>>16854526
I became quite good friends with one of hers.
>>
>>16854482
There's this neat sociological theory called the monkeysphere.

Essentially if you look in nature at primates, there's a direct relationship between brain size and maximum observed social group size.

If you scale this up to people, the number comes out to be about 50. And what this means is that you only have the 'space' for about 50 people to matter to you.
Everyone else is a name and a face.

These ladies have left the monkeysphere senpai. You stay civil, but they're names and faces now.

Go repopulate your sphere with other women.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.