[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is almost everything about money ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1437400033409.png (413KB, 949x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437400033409.png
413KB, 949x720px
>>
It's not.
>>
It doesn't have to be if you can be practical and are cool with living within your means.
>>
A few places in the world are giant money-orientated games. Outside of those places there's more to life and it's not the primary focus.
>>
>>16854088
>>16854089
How's almost everything not about money ?

We need money to get meds or treatment if we become ill.

We need money to pay off our debts, we need money to live a decent life.

There are many more examples, but I'm sure you guys understand what I mean.
>>
>>16854110
Look after yourself, don't go into debt and live below your means.

Being bad with money is a dangerous trap. If you can control spending then you more or less don't have to worry.

What's actually important is having a job. If you don't have a job you're fucking boned.
>>
>>16854340
This. Plus its not about money when making it is easy. Im not rich by no means, but i do this on top of being fuckin flawless at my job. Its something i do for 8 to 10 hours out of the day thats challenging, i see my work counts, and my quality shows and as the years pass they pay me more and more for it.
>>
>>16854110
>We need money to pay off our debts
No, we need to pay off our debts because we needed money. Cause and effect, son.
>>
File: 1417218578692.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417218578692.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>16854077
Well you see, you need a medium of exchange to more easily trade the value of goods and services. With "money," you can trade for goods or services without necessarily having exactly what the other party wants. In this way you can cover your needs with much less effort and from a much better bargaining position, as everyone will accept money.
>>
>>16854110
You talk like a 13 year old
>>
File: o2239902.jpg (74KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
o2239902.jpg
74KB, 1600x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNUgmI6tyzU&index=19&list=FLFMVIjIi0fYE3ZS6qsY-2bw

Suggest you watch this has some interesting thoughts on the subject. Not saying I agree with them all and most are certainly impossible with the political landscape but nevertheless interesting.
>>
>>16854077
Its funny. Money moves the world, and yet the average person doesn't know much about it.
>>
Almost everything is about money because money is a proxy for effort. Without it, everything would be about effort, and this would suck. Being able to swap some of it out still isn't ideal, but it's a major improvement that no one has yet figured out how to improve even further.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.