[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /adv/. Back in October I broke up with my ex. It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Help me /adv/.

Back in October I broke up with my ex. It was pretty messy and I was really sad about it for quite some time. But that didn't stop me from dating.

So many dates. I haven't had sex yet tho because I really want to save that for when I get into a serious and real relationship.

Okay. I met this guy and he is crazy. Like, not frothing crazy but outgoing and social and a ball of nervous energy. He is sweet and romantic and I really can't get him out of my mind. We have only known each other for 2 weeks and he already said the word "relationship" and has been calling me his "woman."

He is seriously amazing so.. why the hell am I so scared? Like. All I want to do is run away because I just can't believe this is all happening so fast.

Should I be worried?
Should I try and put some distance between us?
Or am I overthinking everything?

Pls help.
>>
Crazy people can be very exciting when you meet them, because a lot of strong emotions happen very quickly, and you kind of get caught up in it.

But then something goes wrong, and they start acting crazy, and you remember "oh yeah, he's fucking crazy and I noticed it the first time I met him."

If a new person starts making attachments really quickly, like this, it's a major red flag. And the fact that you're already telling yourself "he's seriously amazing" suggests that you might be the type of girl who has a hard time admitting when it's time to give up and leave.

I'm not saying you should jump to conclusions, maybe he's a good guy. Just SLOW IT DOWN. Tell him clearly that it's too soon for you to call it a "relationship" or for him to call you "his woman." If he doesn't take that well, that's another massive red flag.
>>
>>16854106
OP here. Yeah. I think you are right. I'm really a sucker when it comes to romantic stuff. Plus, I guess I kinda sunk into it more because he was totally fine when I told him that I didn't want sex yet.

I'm going to tell him that we need to slow it down tonight and see how he takes it. Shit, this was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you, so much!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.