[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi whoever is reading this, I need a little advice to see if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 425x282px
Hi whoever is reading this,
I need a little advice to see if this person is interested in me. Here's my story. One day I was walking to the classroom in which everyone usually catches up with reading and homework. I walked through I the door to sit In the desk that I usually go to but, this girl I barely knew sat in the desk next to it.(BTW our desks are next to each other in pairs). When I sat down I didn't have other things to do so I started drawing.later, the girl and I started talking for a bit until she asked me if I had a cell phone. She asked if she can give me her number. I said yes and gave her a piece of paper. She wrote her number and that was it. She said she wanted to keep in touch with me.
>>
Meet up with her before class; see if she wants to grab coffee before class etc etc.

small steps but keep the conversation going.

be cool
>>
>>16853932
Thank you very much
>>
>>16853952
yeah dude just call her and see if she's free or sms her

also ask questions about her and be interested in her

just keep doing things together, become friends first
>>
>>16853906
She's interested. Ask her to lunch or a movie.
>>
Another thing, she usually dosen't sit next to me. She sits with her other friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.