[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3d beat 2d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hq.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Hello, /adv/, f/19 have always fantasised about 2d men, but now all i can think of is my 3d failed crush.
How do I switch back to 2d?
2 years have passed, I feel like a retard
>>
GIRL BUY AN OCULUS RIFT
2D IS NOW 3D
WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF HUSBANDOS
>>
>>16853553
Good option, anon, but no affordable oculus rift in my country
Also can't feel the same attachement to anime husbandos as I used to
>>
well, rationally speaking, that's because (unfortunately) there's no real attachment to anime husbandos to be had. actual emotional fulfillment is a two-way street; it requires active interaction. and until the advent of genuine artificial intelligence comes, 2D can't do that for us. it's lame, but that's just the way it is.

i can't offer you too much advice (i'm in an... awkwardly similar situation to you, i've been unable to get over a crush from a couple years ago too) but i definitely don't think the answer relies in reverting back to a 2d world. more likely, it's out in the real world, on a 3 dimensional plane, waiting for people like us to go find it.
>>
>>16853537
caring about real people instead of fictional characters is part of growing up, you won't go back to crushing on 2d men really

your crush on that guy will fade in a couple years assuming you dont stay around him, or when you get a new one
>>
>>16853572
>>16853576
Thank you both, i guess i have to throw away all my dakemakuras after all.
So how long will it take?
Unfortunately, that crush was the first real friend I had, the first romantic interest and the first person who had a crush on me.
I have dreams about him, some are lucid, at least once in two months.
>>
>>16853586
a couple years on top of the 2 you already went through, again assuming you dont have another crush pop up. around 5 years total at which point you'll start to forget his face and he'll stop being in your dreams.
>>
>>16853586
i don't know -- again, i'm in the same boat you are. the further you describe it, the more i relate to it -- it's actually kind of unsettling lmao

she was my best friend, the only person i ever felt i could really relate to. i still haven't moved on.

however, we both will eventually.

time has a way of making everything alright.
>>
It's obvious, I don't really love the crush now (plus he must've be really annoyed by me). His character took the place in my fantasy pantheon, and nothing can move him from there.
It's almost some yandere shit.
>>
>>16853592
>>16853594
That is relieving, guys. Hope his image will eventually stop haunting me. Still would like to see how he'll end up, though. This isn't creepy, is it.
>>
>>16853606
lol i really hope it isn't because i think about this kind of shit all the time

i think it is though ;-;7
>>
>>16853610
Even if we both get older and see this less serously? We never even kissed and I must've fallen in a "weird acting friends" category. Is it wrong to at least talk about the weather with such a person?
>>
>>16853637
i dunno. probably not. maybe you should talk to them! maybe they have the same sort of thing going on
>>
>>16853576
>caring about real people instead of fictional characters is part of growing up, you won't go back to crushing on 2d men really

And after a few more years you lose interest in human beings both 2d and 3d entirely except for as sexual objects or for money/convenience
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.