[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey advice. I'm a 22 year old male who has just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 444.jpg (16KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
16KB, 300x272px
Hey advice. I'm a 22 year old male who has just started working full time after completing university.

There's a girl who works in the same building as I, but for, another company. I believe she is around 24-25. I have seen her bobbing around the hallway and we only ever say good morning to each other.

Yesterday, but some lucky timing, I was able to catch her alone in the elevator. I cracked a joke about what her company does, we talked briefly, introduced ourselves and I handed her a business card. In all, it was a pleasant and good experience. She was laughing, constantly smiling and seemed genuinely happy.

The next time I see her I wanted to ask her out to lunch or coffee, know that I know her name. My question to you guys is - should I just go for it and ask her out or continue to get to know her more first?

I barley see her and when I do our conversations will be short due to working at different places etc. Should I just go for it and if so - does lunch work?

Thank you guys! This is the happiest ive been in a while.
>>
>>16853468

a-anyone ;c
>>
A date is a good way to get to know someone. But it's your call if she's up for it or not. If you can get her to a date that's great.

Lunch seems like a good idea.
>>
>>16853468
the more shy a girl is the slower you should go. if you don't feel she's that shy you should go ask her to a casual lunch/coffee "date" (dont call it a date of course) and see where it goes from there. if she's very shy then you should take it slow and let her get to know you a little bit at a time before escalating.
>>
>>16853515
>>16853523

To my surprise her disposition was different to how I expected it to be. Shes a lot more bubbly and open than I had imagined. I wish I could recall the entire conversation but overall she smiled a whole bunch.

How should I word it - if I was to ask her to lunch?

"Hey Anon, I was actually thinking it might be fun to grab lunch together"
>>
>>16853582
Whatever fits your normal speech patterns us the best. Just tell her.
>>
>>16853468
Don't dive right into it. Run into her, tell another joke, and then say "Say, would you like to have coffee/drink after work someday?"
>>
>>16853635

So I should heat up a small conversation about perhaps what she got up to in the weekend etc and then go for it? Sounds like a good idea.

If things dont go to plan, how do I deal with the embarrassment? Just move jobs?
>>
>>16853658
throw yourself out the window of your workplace, its the only way
>>
>>16853659

No, I'm serious. I have Bipolar and I've never held hands with a girl. This is the first time ever i've gotten somewhere near a date.
>>
>>16853669
Chill out man. There's nothing to be embarrassed about if she turns you down.
>>
Are this office fag again? Jesus dude, just stop, you are getting weirder with every thread
>>
>>16853658
" O. K. But if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me" And then get on with life.
>>
>>16853658
if she shuts you down (she'll probably say she has a boyfriend or doesnt date coworkers etc) just say "it's cool, you're just really attractive so I had to try" and leave her alone after that outside of pleasant hellos

if you're respectful about it girls cream themselves when they feel desired, even if it's from a guy they don't wanna date

....but if you get pushy HR will come knocking and you'll be the office creep
>>
>>16853635
This would work on me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.