[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I want to have some casual sex with some women that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1441660999549.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1441660999549.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
So, I want to have some casual sex with some women that I'm friendly with. Whether or not they'd reciprocate, I have no idea, but that's not the point. How do you go about exploring that possibility without leaving your relationship with them in a disastrous state?

I can't be in a romantic relationship because I'll be moving away in a few months and I'm not sufficiently interested in creating a relationship that'll soon be strained by distance. On that same note, however, I don't think the idea will be well received. I'm sure it takes a special type of person and they may not be cut from that cloth. Is this something I CAN pursue or just generally inadvisable?
>>
>How do you go about exploring that possibility without leaving your relationship with them in a disastrous state?
If you ever figure that out spread the word.
>>
I would only go down this route if you and the other person have good communication skills and are capable of being open and honest with each other. You also need to be clear from the beginning that it's just sex and you are still friends.

However there are a lot of ways it could end badly. Pursue it if you want but prepare for the friendship to end if one of you fucks up or gets emotional about it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.