[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some girl offered to help me find a speech to rehearse for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1454976759604.jpg (413KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1454976759604.jpg
413KB, 1280x1183px
Some girl offered to help me find a speech to rehearse for a competition, and I don't know if I should take her up on it. She looks at me a lot, so it's probably something.

However, I've had terrible experiences with women in the past and I've just grown to hate them. I can't find a speech and this girl made finals for hers, what do?
>>
Obviously it's something, you dense fuck. She wants to help you win. Let her in.
>>
>>16852466
B-but the last time a girl was nice to me like this she lied to me and then rejected me.
>>
>>16852470
And my mom pushed me into a wall. I'm not saying get over it, but a fact here is with this situation, and you must consider the immediate circumstance, is that she is approaching you. The kitty wants you to pet it. Give her your time and attention if you want to flirt and date, but aside from that, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. She is assisting you. Why resist?
>>
>>16852481
I guess it's like putting my hand on a hot stove, pulling it back immediately, and then putting it back on again? Maybe I'll give her a chance, but I'm not changing my hatred.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.