[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to girls? Not in the I want a girlfriend type of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: PJ4YMEA-1.jpg (86KB, 622x313px) Image search: [Google]
PJ4YMEA-1.jpg
86KB, 622x313px
How do I talk to girls? Not in the I want a girlfriend type of way, but litteraly how do I befriend women. I'm usually very talkative around my male friends cracking jokes and etc. But once a female joins the group I'm the most quiet. It's not like I have approach anxiety, I have no trouble approaching people to talk but as soon as I start talking I start to obsess over what to talk about until my mind goes blank and the conversation dies. All the people I know however do not have this problem. It's holding me back from becoming social.
>>
You're locking up because you think that you need something specific to talk to about women. Yeah a lot of them have different interests but it's no different than talking to a guy who likes sports when you like vidya. You just have to find a common interest and then you're all set.
>>
>>16852269
Ask some out. Spend time either some alone. Do your best.

It's like calc senpai you gotta do it, learning it isn't enough.
>>
>>16852282
How do I get them to like me (as a person). How do I not appear as a someone girls would not like to befriend. I have basically no female friends.
>>
>>16852269

by talking to them.

>BUT HOW

there is no how. its literally jsut talking. if you have to pretend their dudes, thats fine. they are human. its not like asking how to deal wiht a baby or a dog. they are jus tlike you
>>
>>16852298
You don't make them like you just like you don't make everyone else like you. You increase your chances by being intelligent, funny, kind, well-informed, but if you're falling all over yourself trying to impress someone they can usually tell and often think you're being dishonest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.