[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /adv/ think of when guys happen to be wearing the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: couplesfashion2.jpg (68KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
couplesfashion2.jpg
68KB, 500x666px
What does /adv/ think of when guys happen to be wearing the same colored outfits? Like blue pants and a grey top.

I'm just about to go out tonight and my mate threw a hissy fit because I happened to be wearing the same colors as him.

We're both two good looking guys with smart haircuts so I don't see a problem, if anything it'd be a laugh at the party.
>>
I think your "mate" might secretly want to "mate" with you. Make sure to liberally embarrass him at the party.
>>
>>16852218
Yeah, he said it was gay. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality knowing I'm straight so saw no problem. What a cunt.
>>
>>16852209

Tell your friend he's acting like a woman.

"OMG, SHE'S WEARIN' THE SAME OUTFIT AS ME, hisss! I'mma bout to slap his bitch-ass silly".

Tell you're friend either go all the way with being a woman, and to suck your dick, or to fuck off with that shit.
>>
What the fuck?
Was he actually butt hurt about it or was he like "hahaha dude go out on something else we're gonna look gay if we match"
>>
>>16852248
Nah he made a big deal, thought he was serious and it killed my vibe. Eventually he said it was okay.
>>
>>16852218
>Make sure to liberally embarrass him at the party

THIS
>>
>>16852250
Yikes.
Idk why he had such a problem with it.
Deff not normal, but I wouldn't get hung up on it. It's his problem, not yours
>>
>>16852259
Yeah it's all good.
>>
>>16852223

this is what seperates bros from cunts.

>cunts: omfg you're wearing the same outfit as me? you have to change NOW!
>bros: dude, twinsies!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.