[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

addiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1456031368712.gif (754KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1456031368712.gif
754KB, 600x338px
im sick of league of legends.. how to stop playing it? Players never gona change and i cant stop instaling and uninstaling this game
>>
play dota 2
>>
Grow old, and realize there are only three things which really matter in life:

Money, Liquor and Women.
>>
For how long have you played this game? Does anyone else have access to the computer, or knows your gaming habit? How much do you play it? Is it purely escapism from a shitty life?
>>
>>16852207
idc about women I want to study but every time im trying I'm backing 2 playing because i saw video on youtube etc...
>>
Dota 2 is far superior.
Play that instead
>>
>>16852221
Studding is mostly important for building your self confidence.

Self confidence comes from experience and knowledge.

Some don't need it to succeed, others need it badly.

t. Master of Science in Engineering now working with boring databases all day, because it's easier than getting a career.
>>
>>16852214
3-4 hours when it's instaled on pc but when i get mad i can uninstal it for 3-4 days than back to bad habit and this circle I'm in is for long time and im sick of it.. I played it since 2012 with some pauses for some months. Yes i have boring life i have 2 months to pass exams and go to IT uni and i can't start to study...
>>
>>16852202
Find something else. Doesn't matter what. If you can't fill your time you're gonna be tempted to slide back into the habit.

Last week I ran into a holdup selling my bike. Ended up spending my whole time off in my undies playing games cause everything I had planned hinged on selling that damned bike.
>>
>>16852233
Gaming is a hell of a drug. If your life doesn't magically change in other aspects, you can't do anything except block your ability to access the games, or get someone to do it for you. Is there any way you could do that?
>>
>>16852278
I have no idea how to block it and no one can help me with that. I have already uninstaled it and now I'm clearing cookies and youtube preferences so it will not show me videos about this sh it. I must start studying maths/english/IT but im afraid that urge for playin will come again and temptation gona be stronger than my will...
>>
>>16852314
Find some way of blocking yourself. Maybe uninstall Windows and install some basic OS that doesn't allow games, (Linux?). The idea of backpedaling to play again will be too obnoxious to try. Also block entertainment sites with a password that easy to forget. Even if you are to relapse a few times, keep persevering with the process and it will get to you. The mere abstinence will rewire your brain.
>>
Find something that replaces league. And even better sitting in front of your computer. It is not a complete waste of time, but you dont learn or relax from it when you do it (compulsively) 20 hours or more per week. And there are better ways to spend your time. I am now quitting the shit all together (video games and sitting in front of my PC). I also did this, because im either bored and I can easily fill it up with PC time. Or if I want to do my chores later.

Instead of doing that shit I decided to learn play guitar, spend even more time in sports and learn to skate. And above all, just take a walk outside.

I decided to take a walk everytime I dont want or know what to do. Which is very powerful, because it settles your thoughts
>>
Warframe. I said it.
>>
Treat yourself for not playing and go other places with a book. Go see a movie, then go see another one. Repeat. You've get your ass out of that chair and out into the larger world, which has not been waiting for you, by the way. You're going to play catch-up until you catch up.

Realize you have other things to do.
>>
Play another game
>>
>>16852314
Don't study at home.

/adv/
>>
>>16852202
Stop thinking about it. Uninstall and then move on. Thats all there is to it
>>
>>16852480
Not wrong. Literally try to trim LOL out of your thoughts, like pruning a bansai.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.