[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ I hate being a whiny little bitch but.. I have no friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1439602537240.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1439602537240.gif
2MB, 270x188px
Ok /adv/ I hate being a whiny little bitch but..

I have no friends, about 4 years ago I fell out with one member of my group, he was like my brother and when he left for uni he stopped talking to me.. Like the day he left he blocked me from all social media etc, told me he was bored of my friendship and wanted to meet new people.

I was the one who brought him into my wider friend group and everyone sort of drifted away when he did, I had an argument with another friend and haven't spoken to any of them since.

I've been very depressed lately, my mother is dying.. I have the urge to contact a few of them but I'm worried I might make myself worse if I do.

I feel lost, alone and pathetic even thinking about contacting them, I wiped all social media accounts years ago and changed my number because I was so hurt.. but I stumbled across a few pics of them all out together a few nights back.
>>
So you're finally feeling the loneliness taking its toll, probably aggravated by the issue with your mother. What have you squabbled about with those friends that made you separate? If it isn't anything too big it shouldn't be a bother to reunite.
>>
>>16852193
There wasn't mush of a fight really.. I was just slowly cut out of the group. I still don't understand why.

The girl I had an argument with took something I had said on facebook the wrong way, she was pretty nasty and I snapped, blocked her and we never spoke again.

It's been 4 years, these people were like family once but they all moved on, got lives. I'm still the same person, living the same life I did back then
>>
>>16852212
To be honest, if I were in your situation I'd move on from them. Lost friends imply some old habits and you don't really GROW in life. I'd find some group activities in your area and meet some new people. I did it as well and it's harmless, becomes pretty easy once you get beyond the initial shyness. It can be very uplifting.
>>
>>16852229
I think thats pretty good advice. to be honest though I'm shit scared of putting myself out there. I've been stuck in the house, looking after my mother for 3 years..

I guess I fear being rejected again.
>>
>>16852243
You'll be fine. The fear of rejection is natural in most people, the only way to get friends is to act despite of it. As you get to talk face-to-face with others you'll gain your mojo and make connections which feels GUD. Do it son.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.