[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>broke up with my gf two weeks ago >feeling alone and sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1455478426610.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455478426610.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
>broke up with my gf two weeks ago
>feeling alone and sad
>can't neither read nor watch anything
>can't concentrate
>only thing I can think about is fucking girls I know
How do I get over this shit?
>>
I need help with this too bro
>>
Go on a vacation if you can afford it.
>>
get back together?
>>
>>16851738
Time. Physical exercise. Accepting you'll feel sad and lonely the next few weeks, and even months. Lean on your friends and family. Eat ice cream. Sleep.
>>
If this is your first breakup, fear not for if you had the capabilities of getting a girlfriend, than more than likely you're able to get another one.

If you had two relationships, than you know this.

Most relationships don't work, it's the way things go. Accept that it's over and move on. Obviously that's easier said than done, but if you don't start now, you might end up stuck on a girl forever. Go hang out with your homies. Try and have a bit of fun.
>>
>>16851690
fuck other girls.thats how I got over my ex gf.
if not possible, go out and do sports, drink with your mates, distract yourself. Soon you will see an even more beautiful beeing you want to conquer
>>
>>16851690
did you break up with her?
>>
File: 1439167441191.jpg (130KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439167441191.jpg
130KB, 640x480px
Just came here to steal jpg. Happy face
>>
Watch a new TV show that's supposedly great but you've never tried it out. Watch the fuck out of it. Binge like crazy. Just watch every episode of The Sopranos.

Or go full crazy and try to watch every episode of star trek in order of release. Might take you months to get through it all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.