[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started having sex, and whenever im fucking my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 618_348.jpg (24KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
618_348.jpg
24KB, 618x348px
I recently started having sex, and whenever im fucking my gf in the doggy style position and go all the way in i hit some kind of hard lump or something deep inside her. Is this normal or should i be worried? I didnt say anything cause i dont wanna freak her out or look stupid if its normal.
>>
You mean the cervix?
>>
>>16851665
>I didnt say anything cause i dont wanna freak her out or look stupid
you're too young to be having sex
>>
>>16851672
I have no idea, is it hard?

>>16851679
Im 20.
>>
Are you sure she's not a transgender woman with a post op pussy.
I would enquire OP.

*chuckles*
>>
>>16851665
Thats her cervix. You hit the end of her vagina. Now the catch is that for many girls this actually feels like your balls so gently rubbing it feels good to them, but banging around it causes them a lot of pain.
My gf didnt tell me I was hurting her during sex until one day I just got too carried away. She said that usually she didnt feel like eating after sex because I hit her stomach so much.
try not to do a position that has her legs bent up. For me I have a large dick so I reach it in missionary, but it sounds like this is only a problem for you in doggy.
be considerate to how sex feels during sex. Even if shes in pain shes going to try and pretend shes not.
>>
>>16851691
you misunderstand, you're acting like a child too scared to speak
>>
>>16851702
Wow it sounds so hard having a big dick :^)
>>
>>16851702
So its normal then, thanks. She gets a lot louder in doggy but she never said it hurts or asked me to stop.
>>
That depends. How long is your dick? How tall is your girlfriend?
>>
>>16851779
Im pretty average, barely 7 inches
Shes 5′ 2″
>>
yeah careful, grills don't like the ol' cervical dickpunch that much
>>
Cervix. It fucking hurts, so don't pound the thing.
>>
>>16851665
That sounds like the cervix. MY ex girlfriend had the same issue i would push my cock in and feel a hard lump in the back. She never sad anything as i all ways tried to go slow. The cervix when pushed on lightly and rubed feels good but when rammed like a jack hammer hurts like hell.. I had no clue till i went with her to a gyno visit and her dr explained what that hard lump was. Then she explained what it feels like in men.. And when jack hammered its like being kicked in the balls! and when rubbed lightly its like oral on the sack... So go slow and allow her to drive is what the dr sad. As men over 9+ have this issue with some women..
>>
>>16851665
You never saw hentai?
You're hitting her womb
Cum inside it and impregnate her directly
>>
>>16851860
some actually derive a bit of pleasure from it.

most will tell you to not go so deep.
>>
>>16851711
Not him but you'd would be surprised.
I am basically a beta male in all physical ways except my cock so I never get to use it, but the one time I almost got laid I scared the girl off.
We were making out and undressing and then she took out my dick, I could see the fear and awe in her eyes like an atheist that just died and met God.

She ended up being too scared and we spent the rest of the night making out.
>>
Listen, unless you got a big ol' dick, you shouldn't be hitting the cervix if you do sex right.

The vagina actually lengthens and cervix pulls back as a woman becomes more aroused.

So if she's really in the mood, the landing strip is clear, so to speak.

So unless you're particularly huge, you should really prep her before going in for a landing. Clear the runway.
>>
>>16851702
shit i was just posting how my girlfriend got turned off during sex, she said she likes it when i go deep but im 99% sure im hitting her cervix now... fuck i was pounding her like a jackhammer for an hour straight...
it kinda feels like a dead end of her vagina? didnt think i was that big... im 6.1" long and shes only 5'4" and weighs like 110lbs...
shit ive been going in too far this whole time this makes so much sense now
>>
>>16852603
fuck and i just remembered she was complaining of stomach pains the day after.... i fucking overdid it.... shit piss fuck.
>>
>>16852237
>every vagina is the exact same no matter what and is perfectly replicated and if there is any variation it is at the fault of the man for not getting her aroused enough

Everything you said was a literal meme, fucking women kek.
>>
>12.5 inches long.
>Threads like OPs pop-up.
>I remind you all again.
>Being huge, sucks ass.
>I wish I could be just 7 or so inches.
>That's about as far as I go before it stops.
>Least she hasn't left me like others over it.
>>
File: 1392049619219.jpg (103KB, 648x541px) Image search: [Google]
1392049619219.jpg
103KB, 648x541px
>>16852211
>>
maybe its a really old tampon she forgot in there. there was a guy earlier who discovered it while fingering a hook-up.

just saying
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.