[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know what guys are at your level/standard? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Q61Z97Q.jpg (146KB, 656x382px) Image search: [Google]
Q61Z97Q.jpg
146KB, 656x382px
How do you know what guys are at your level/standard?

I don't want to embarrass myself by pursuing a guy who's way to good to date the likes of me

I've never had a boyfriend or been on a date before and I'm nearing my mid-twenties
>>
>>16851651
You take your perceived attractiveness, add 3 to 4 points (with a ceiling of 10 points obviously) to it, and that is the average level of guy to go with.
>>
Sorry to tell you but it all boils down to looks for you. If you're good looking ( you don't need to be amazing, something like an 8-10) any guy is fair game, it will boil down to preferences. If you're only decent (let's say 6-8) you can probably still get most guys but there will be some (not many, but some) that will turn you down on the spot.
If you're ugly... well, I don't know, you'll have to settle for a not so great guy. It's hard to come up with specifics without knowing anything about you.

Of course there are other factors involved, personalities must tick and all that, but looks is the first "filter".
>>
>>16851651

post a picture
>>
There's no instruction book on getting real, but that's what it takes. You have to develop a good sense of taste and know where your qualities stand versus others around you.
>>
>>16851651
be realistic.

On the other hand, I've hooked up with girls that I thought would be way out of my league and still I had relationships with them over a year. So dont you give up, self evaluation tends to be the opposite of that what other ppl think about you and your looks
>>
Please go for anyone. I want you to initiate more. Sure I'm posting this in self interest but no guy would mind. It's at the very least just a compliment given how rare it is.
>>
Here's the formula:

Your attractiveness (as perceived by him) must roughly = his attractiveness (as perceived by you).

Note that what you ACTUALLY are has no bearing; what's important is how your intended target sees you (of course, people are likely to see you for who you are, but there's wiggle room)
>>
>>16851852
>Your attractiveness (as perceived by him) must roughly = his attractiveness (as perceived by you).

Also, I don't mean "physical" attractiveness, just your overall value including all aspects of who you are.
>>
The problem is that I get rated as average and I don't know what the average guy is meant to be
>>
>>16852020
Your not going to get a good answer to that question without a picture.

Do you have any RL friends you can talk to this about?
>>
>>16852026
Yeah and they just make me even more depressed

I posted a picture here and people said I was pretty average.
>>
If you have to persue guys you are below average overall.

Ill give you the same advice men get, if you want more action get more better.

For guys this means different things than for girls. But come on you know what guys want, you need to focus on being hot, and feminine.
>>
>>16852053
I can't afford surgery :(
>>
A lot of guys are going to hate me for revealing this secret, but I'm going to tell you how you can get almost any guy you want. But you have to commit, and not let yourself get discouraged by a few rejections. Some guys are a-holes, and you didn't want those guys anyway, so just try again.

Girls think completely different from how guys think. So put aside everything girls ever said about what guys like or what guys want. Don't even listen to guy advice about what guys like, that's all superficial compared to this.

He might say his turn-ons are boobs, yadda yadda yadda, but the one thing every guy would kill for is self-respect.

All the feminist shit happening today there is a shortage of women treating men like they are kings.
Stroke a man's ego, and the effect is better than if you had stroked his cock. (pardom my french) I don't mean be a slut, you have to be respected to be his equal. Treat him like a king, and he will want you as his queen.

I've said too much already, I would surly be hanged for any further betrayal. You must figure the rest out on your own.

A man does not marry a woman because of the way he feels about her, he marries her because of the way she makes him feel about himself.
>>
File: what.png (46KB, 219x237px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
46KB, 219x237px
>>16852242
Are you 12 or is this some kind of intricate bait?
>>
>>16852242
You may be schizophrenic anon, get checked out.
>>
>>16852242
You worried the male cabal is going to come after you or something?
>>
Massive spoilers.

We don't care about experience and mostly don't care about looks. We care about weight but it's mostly the health and attitude aspect that's the turnoff.

If you approach a guy you like and say 'lets go out' he won't believe it's happening. He'll immediately treat it as a once in a lifetime opportunity.

But you have to do 3 things. One don't be obese. Chubby is fine. Two smile. Three be happy. Any guy you want. Happy hunting.
>>
>>16853013
OP here I've been turned down and I'm not even fat. So don't say that it's literally any guy I want.
>>
>>16853022
Ah ok.
He was either not looking for a relationship. Which is crazy right but quite possible.

Or he wasn't single.

Anyway welcome to rejection. Keep trying. Try to have some sort of common interest. And try not to meet at work.

In the event you encounter a man who wants a relationship and doesn't have one, who doesn't see any practical barriers to being together like distance or finance, he'll be all over you like aids on gay.
>>
I know that feel OP.

Everyone tells me I'm at least an 8, a catch, etc and that I keep settling for "lesser men". Fuck that noise. You focus on bettering yourself, your future, and be friendly and open to people who are also friendly and seem interesting. If you hit it off with someone, you enjoy their company and they make you happy, then you hit the jackpot. Don't think too much about whether you're on the same "level". Or else you'll miss out on some pretty great experiences and people because of superficial reasons.
>>
>>16853013
This
Fucking
Guy
/thread.

Jesus all this long lengthy almost formulaic shit. Picking up a guy is easy, stop giving a shit about scales and levels and rejection. Thats high school bullshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.