[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, I'm 35 (a reporter/writer), shes 34 (a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: man-spanking-wife_2.jpg (16KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
man-spanking-wife_2.jpg
16KB, 320x299px
Long story short, I'm 35 (a reporter/writer), shes 34 (a nurse), and we started dating about six months ago. She's very nice, caring, gentle and a completelly non-annoying vegan. Also has fucked up past. Pretty soon as we had sex, she mentioned she likes spanking and I did it a couple of times.

About a week ago, we had sort of an intimate discussion about our pasts (my childhood was very violent, but I had a ton of all sorts of therapy and am living my life okay-ish) and she told me of her elementary school fetishes - she desiered for a man to keep her in a box and as she said "do things to her".

Hey I'm a kinky guy, but this sort of a got to me. I'm not scared or anything it's just I wonder ... how do I treat such a woman? Surely lovingly and gently, but since we had spanking fun a few times I now wonder ... I am reading on psychology behind BDSM and things alike, but I said what the heck I'll also ask here. How should i handle this? I was definitelly thinking of talking to my therapist about her.

If anyone cares I frequently browse /tg/. Thatshow I'm on this board.
>>
File: sleigh bed.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleigh bed.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
you need to have a heart to heart with her about your fetishes and hers does she know how uncomfertable it makes you? does she know you have to see a therapist about your past?

yes by all means tell your therapist and how you feel about it, thats why they are paid to listen.

where does it lead? whips, chains and dungeons (oh, my) and safe words etc she may like 50 shades of grey but its not for everyone
>>
>>16851674
OP here.

I don't mind the fetishes themselves. I wonder what drove her to like, to need this.
>>
>>16851688
everybody likes something different, not everybody likes just sticking their penis into vagina. some like sticking it into anus some like blowjobs and some like both. its her "thing" maybe somebody else tried it with her and she got to like it? thats usually how most fetishes start
>>
>>16851688
fetishes can't be explained, they just are

there are just as many people who say "I like being spanked because I was spanked as a kid" as there are who say "I like being spanked because I was never spanked as a kid"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.