[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's this girl in my class I've been trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: a34.jpg (7KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
a34.jpg
7KB, 192x182px
there's this girl in my class I've been trying to get closer to but she's too shy so I don't get a chance

I just asked my friend for her number in a casual way where I asked for her number and some other peoples numbers at the same time so it wasnt like I was just after her, she didnt reply for a few hours and now my phone buzzed I think its her but I dont want to look at it because I'm worried I'll sound desperate if I start texting back and I know if I look I'll be compelled to reply

I'm waiting until tomorrow to reply is this a mistake
>>
>>16851449

yes. you fucked up. go back in time and abort yourself to prevent this the greatest of shames to ever fall upon anyone in the history of earth
>>
>>16851463
I fucken knew it
>>
Jesus, OP, stop acting like a fuckboy and tell us what you texted her and what her response is. Ill tell you if you fucked up, whether to reply and how. And this "I should wait before I reply" thing is fucking retarded.
>>
>>16851497
I agree with this anon tell/show us what you said and what she replied with
>>
>>16851497
>>16851507
I havent said anything to her yet. I asked our mutual friend for her phone number and she said she didnt know it so she said she would give her my phone number instead and then a few hours passed by and I got a text but I'm too scared to look at my phone because if its her I know I'll reply but I dont want to look desperate.
>>
>>16851581
are you 12? Just fucking look and control yourself, its not that fucking hard.
>>
>>16851636
I'm much older than would be acceptable to be having this kind of problem, I'm also worried that if its not her or if she said something negative or dismissive then it'll hurt too much for me to handle
>>
File: 1441027256886.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441027256886.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>16851649
Just look already
>>
>>16851654
I tried to but I couldnt make myself unlock the screen to check I just see 1 message, shes the first girl I've ever tried to go even this far with its gonna be so painful if it goes bad I'll do it in the morning
>>
I know the feel OP.

When I was literally 13 years old.
>>
>>16851654
well I checked and it wasn't her. it was a message from somebody else. she never replied. I dont know where to go from there.
>>
The only answer is suicide, via assfucking.
>>
>>16853453
its what I deserve I guess

first girl I've ever wanted to ask out and I already blew it
>>
do I try to talk to her through our mutual friend again or wait until I see her again

I feel like talking to her through a friend was a mistake because it makes me look weak and scared, but I did it just because I wanted to talk to her over the weekend and didnt want to wait until monday to see her again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.