[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Years ago, when I was 19 I think, I was out drinking with friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: frogthedog.jpg (51KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
frogthedog.jpg
51KB, 800x573px
Years ago, when I was 19 I think, I was out drinking with friends of mine, and we all got really drunk. We went back to their house and all went to sleep. It was me in a room with two girls, me sleeping on a mattress, but I ended up in the bed of one of the girls after a while. We were good friends, and me being really drunk and horny, I wanted to have sex with her. I made some moves but she (in a very friendly way) declined. Still yet we both ended up on my mattress later, and I grinded with my dick on her ass, with no penetration though. She never tried to stop me or to say no, and afterwards she went back to her bed and we fell asleep. The next day I felt awful about it and tried to talk to her about it and apologize, but she claimed to not remember anything from the night before and I didn't go into detail about what I wanted to talk to her about.
This bothered me for a while but I got over it, and I haven't thought about it for a while. But I was thinking about it now, and I wonder, was it rape? I certainly don't feel like it was, and if she had told me to stop I would have, but I still don't feel very good about it. What I also wonder is if she really does remember it and just didn't want to tell me.
>>
>>16851083
No. You had a boner from being in a bed with a girl it was slightly violating though

If you tried reaching down her pants or taking her pants off or something it would be I think you're fine man I get boners all the time just laying down and pushing it against her ass would of been crazy tempting
>>
If she were upset she'd have jumped out of bed. Bet she got wet but had her reasons not to have sex, like proper education.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.