[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of over 2 years > went through a rough path where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20160212_20.35.png (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
20160212_20.35.png
27KB, 300x300px
>gf of over 2 years
> went through a rough path where we were on and off
>treated her like shit for a while, saying stuff like our relationship wasn't going well and suggesting just be friends etc.
>also being very distant and overall depressed
>find out she was talking to some guy behind my back(just flirty stuff)
>dump her
>meet up a few days later cause she left something at my house and we talk
>both still have feelings for each other
>tell her I don't want to get back together but maybe in the future cause I don't trust her
>continue to talk and bang in the regular
>continue to be somewhat shitty to her
>tells me that if I asked her to be my gf again she would say yes
>turn her down and say we should just stay friends
>eventually I really decided that I love and want to be with her
>ask her out
>went through her phone I find out she was talking to other guys during that while off period, went on a date with one
>confronted her and I was pretty broken up about considering everything that happened

We're still together and we do love each other. But I still constantly get suspicious that she will do something like that again. I really want nothing else but to be with her but its tough considering everything that happened. She says those guys were just "duds" and she just needed a distraction cause I was hurting her and she was still in love with me. I understand why she did everything but I'm still really hurt by it. What do you think /adv/? Could we still make it after all that? Could we just consider a rough patch and move on? She wants to move in with me and I keep getting doubts but I really would love to live with her if she stays loyal. I do believe she loves me and only did what she did cause she was hurt and confused.
>>
You were expecting her to wait for you to "come around" while in that off period and keep to herself? You told her several times you should just be friends, so she was trying to move on because YOU told her to move on. She did not cheat on you. You were not a couple when she talked to other guys and went on one date. It is absolutely not an indication that she is a potential serial cheater.

It's up to you to decide if the relationship is worth the effort based on whatever other issues you have as a couple, but certainly don't break up with her because she talked to guys during your off period.
>>
>and we do love each other

Get such a kick out of you little college kids.
>>
>>16851025
We've worked on a lot since then. We talked about it all to death and pretty much our current relationship from the ground up. But I still have some trust issues. And yes the date and stuff isn't cheating and I forgave her for it. But the first time around we were together while she was talking to the guy. But our relationship was falling apart the time which is the only reason I considered getting back together with her.
>>
>>16851032
I've been with her for almost 3 years. Are you saying I can't determine if we really love each other?
>>
>>16851244
There's no such thing romeo.
There's physical attraction and there's mutual trust, respect and intimacy.

You clearly have little to no trust or respect for this woman, and you dragging your feet forced her hand. You're lucky she didn't immediately discard you and move on.

Take a really harsh look at your treatment of her and fix it. Better yet, when you're done, come clean and say what you've decided about your behavior.
>>
>>16851299
I agree with what you said but what do you mean by
>come clean and say what you've decided about your behavior
>>
>>16851313
"I realise I've been an asshole and I'm sorry. I want us being together to work."

Words to that effect.
>>
>>16851244

hahahahahahah so fucking deluded.
>>
>>16851330
Oh believe me I have. We agree during the time we both fucked up and we both agree that we want to be with each other.

>>16851338
Deluded? I just didn't understand what he meant by that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.