[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Would it be autistic / weird if I walked up a flight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/

Would it be autistic / weird if I walked up a flight of stairs and said "Love you" to the girl I like who occasionally stands there to let me pass and then apologize and say "I mean thank you!" in an anxious tone of voice?

I really like this girl but it's beyond the point where smalltalk is a viable option. I am either going to do this or just ask her out.
>>
Do you usually do shit like that or would this be way, way, waaayyy off from your usual personality?
>>

I think you already know the answer to this.
>>
>>16850505

Just give her a nod and say "thanks".

No need to make things awkward OP...

Not unless you're gonna come back with some funny greentext anyway.
>>
it wouldn't be autistic or weird, it would be funny because nobody falls in love because of one gesture of kindness.
>>
>>16850527

Mate... That's pretty sad, mate.
You don't even know...

/r9k/ mate... the robots so desperate they'll fall for a girl that smiles at them once.
>>
>>16850505
Hoooooly shit, it's you again!!!

Let me guess, you two work in the same building but different companies? Haven't you managed to talk one word to her yet? How about you write some letter and explain all this shit?
>>
OP bumping
>>
>>16850533
all it does is trigger your intrest, when you get to meet her she might be fucking disgusting and not cum worthy at all.
>>
>>16850543
Same, I figured it's this creepy company guy at it again.

OP, it's not only autistic or weird but simply inadequate on many, many levles. This shit passes in
>romcoms for retards
>elementary school
anywhere else it's just sad and clearly shows you don't know how to interact with people in romantic setting. Also given that it would be at your work place, it's also wildly unprofessional.
>>
Life isn't anime, sadly.
>>
I want to kill myself from secondhand shame just reading that, OP.
Never think this thought again.
Learn to be a person before you worry about trying to merge your life with other people. Crawl before you walk.

Honestly, how is she supposed to respond to that? Being a pathetic coward isn't endearing. She's not going to be so flattered that some sweaty pussy likes her that she'll jump on your dick.

Just read this shit, FFS, because I'm too embarrassed for you to be as gentle as someone like you probably requires.
http://rensbogusadventure.tumblr.com/post/131085852338/carnyblog-fkaloverrtits-cosmic-noir

Get your shit together and stop pre-emptively plotting your encounters complete with creepy artificial reactions in hope of worming your way into something you're too scared to actually attempt to get.
>>
It would be weird and it would be autistic. You should ask her out or not do this.
>>
If I put a post it note on my forehead that says I love you, and walk past a girl saying, "oh excuse me" will my scheme fail, or will the message be perceived as a Freudian slip, and subliminally bury itself in her subconscious mind causing her to fantasize about me?

No matter how many times you practiced in front of a mirror, you could never pull this off.

To be so careless with these sacred words, as to say them in err? This would indeed be seen as a bright neon sign on your head: WARNING

You'd be better off telling her yourself that you don't have a clue what love is, rather than demonstrating the fact to her.

She gives you a boner, that is not love.
You know nothing about her. For all you know, she she could go home to her husband every night, or be sleeping with her boss.

Small talk is always an option, it leads to medium talk, and talk-grande.
>>
>>16850505
This honestly made me cringe.
>>
is this the officefag in new york trying to his on a colleague or something?
>>
>>16850505
You could be like that Asian juice guy in the library. you know, pretend to fall over and reel in the bitches with 'Chinese food'. Yuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.