[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in serious relationship >plans to go on holiday together,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1398461766795.jpg (122KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1398461766795.jpg
122KB, 668x712px
>in serious relationship
>plans to go on holiday together, find job after graduating nearer to her
>both apparently feeling like we are soulmates
>obviously have marriage/kids on my mind
>suddenly becomes very unresponsive to texts/calls
>making excuses like 'sorry I was just so busy' and 'need some "me" time'
>really uncharacteristic behaviour as we normally text/call everyday
>this goes on for a week
>finally just ask if there's something wrong between us
>she breaks up
>her excuse is 'commitment issues' and 'not wanting to drag me down' even though if anything having a her as my gf made me happier than ever and more hard working
>by commitment issues I'm guessing she is/was fucking some other guy right now
>immediately block her on all social media/cut all contact/remove any potential sign of her, can't deal with this shit
>spent the last 36 hours in bed sipping water crying and screaming
>literally don't know what to do with my life anymore, all my post grad plans were based on her
>realise I am lonely as fuck as my phone has been completely empty and unused
>realise if I treated her like shit and kept her on her toes instead of being comfortable and enjoying I'd still have her because she is a fucking idiot whore like the rest of them

Seriously I don't have a reason to live.
>>
get rekt fucking normie
>>
This is why mentally unstable people shouldn't be in relationships. That's what happens when you don't live your life for yourself, and base your entire happiness on something else that could end at anytime.

You'll get over it.
>>
>>16850462
>>all my post grad plans were based on her

Here's where you fucked up.
>>
>>16850618
T H I S
lol at mysoginistic remark
>>
Exactly the same shit happened to me. Feels way too fucking bad man.

Now three months passed and I'm starting to feel a lil bit better, but... I still have no direction in life since my post grad plan was revolved around her. Plus being with her in another country I neglected my friends (that I didn't like very much to begin with t b h).

25, bachelors degree, after working for two years I'm back at square one at my rents house. Doesn't help being Southern Italian, we are so fucking poor here.

I'm writing this shit just to let you know you're not alone man. It is the same war we all face.
>>
I talked to my older brother and I feel a bit better

>>16850618
I'm not mentally unstable. I am just a quiet and introverted guy that has a lot of social anxiety.
>>
>>16850782
>spent the last 36 hours in bed sipping water crying and screaming
>realise if I treated her like shit and kept her on her toes instead of being comfortable and enjoying I'd still have her because she is a fucking idiot whore like the rest of them

emotional and unstable
>>
>>16850801
I'm feeling emotional and unstable right now yeah

Wow people like you are the reason people like me (quiet, introverted etc) just don't like to get out that much. Literally just exist to make others feel bad, I feel sorry for you.
>>
I mean, I don't get why the above anons are acting like you're crazy and expect you to be totally fine after a serious break up. It is torture to have your SO be weird at you for a week and then have them break up with you when you thought everything was fine. And of course you're going to be emotional and say weird things, you're dealing with quite a shitty situation right now.

I went through this myself maybe 2 months ago, OP. I made the decision to break up with my SO of 4 years because it was obvious he just didn't give a shit about me anymore. I spent the first month crying randomly in bed at night, and now I'm sort of okay. I made myself really busy with friends and work, went on a holiday and allowed myself to have a rebound hook up as well. (although I maybe don't recommend the rebound thing but that's how I deal with it). It doesn't resolve what's in your heart, but it distracts you and makes you too tired to be sad.

The only real cure is time. Whatever you do DON'T CALL HER. DO NOT BEG HER BACK.
>>
>>16850881

He's actually dropping a truth bomb on you that you just can't seem to accept and are playing off as some kind of insult like a petulant child that didn't get the toy he wanted.

You are, quite literally, mentally retarded if you make any plans that absolutely require someone else to make them work.

There is absolutely no guarantee that the person in question will be there, no matter how in love you think you both are. Shit happens.

You live for yourself, you make a plan, and when you find someone special, you share your plan with them and you find a way to include them. If they leave, your initial plan is still fine and you don't find yourself a complete fucking mess with nothing to live for.

Do you know how pathetic a woman would see a man who breaks down so hard that he disregards his own health and has no future plans for himself?

You need professional help if you can't see a future that doesn't involve another person.
>>
>>16850902
>allowed myself to have a rebound hook up as well. (although I maybe don't recommend the rebound thing but that's how I deal with it)

why is it a bad idea? I remember this one night stand I had made me instantly get over this other girl a while ago. Not a rebound relationship but just sex. It's just that I need to put the effort in as I'm a man.

>>16850949
>You need professional help if you can't see a future that doesn't involve another person.

lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.