[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep fucking a girl without getting feelings? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 633x758px
How do I keep fucking a girl without getting feelings? I'm with a girl right now and she does freaky shit like cum on face and tits swallowing and shit which is cool but all I can think about is other dudes doing it. I want to just fuck for awhile and then say something along of the lines of "your too dirty and I just keep thinking about the freaky shit you did with other dudes"

I really do love her but ugh I just keep thinking of other dudes cumming in her face and she talks worse about sex than any girl I've ever met and she's only 17. Like fuck
>>
Lucky bastard.

Anyway she does that stuff for you and only you. If she's that young it's doubtful she was doing that with others previously. She wouldn't want to imagine you doing things with other women either.
>>
>>16849762
I dunno man she had 3 sexual partners before and she always talks about sucking my dick and shit I feel like she was the same for everyone else
>>
>>16849747
28 here and recently dropped another 18-year-old. So far, all of them have been total freaks doing just the things you describe. It's this new generation, man, sluts everywhere. I don't ever hang out with these girls outside of hooking up, that's how I stay unattached. Think I'm done with little girls, though. They all have ugly personalities and are usually still children mentally.
>>
>>16850961
Damn now how the fuck do I bring it up? I kinda just want to say it grosses me out you had loads over your face I don't think I can get over it but I always start stupid ass drama like this and feel like shit but idk the mood I'm in right now I don't even want to talk to her
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.