[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a weeb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
Im 21 at university. Little about me. introverted, recovering from social anxiety tremors, looks like the skeleton king reincarnate but ok im working on it. So ive had very little success (zero) with women in the past not even held hands level sad. This is my last year of college regretfully.
Now. Im in a lecture and really cute girl 9/10 walks in late and sits next to me. Ok. Comes the 1st break im a little bitch and we sit in silence. My friend comes talk to me for a bit and i catch her looking at me but whatever means nothing just humans. Feels bad being a bitch. She looks extremely bored.
Next break. Sit in silence for a minute feels too bad. Say fuck this i got no friends no pride no status to lose and ask her how shes finding the class. She lights up and we joke about how rip this class is. Im trying to keep eye contact but moments of social anxiety tremors fk me up so i break off early. She doesn't seem to care and we keep talking and its going pretty swell. I dont notice any obvious signs tho, she never breaks eye contact or blushes or anything while talking. Break ends.
End of class. Ask for her number to share notes and she gives.
What do i do. I got no fking normal friends to invite her out to. Should i forget about her? She will see how unmanly i am. Neediness is repulsive. I just want to improve i feel like a fking kid at 21.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
Practice makes perfect.

If you mess up with this girl, you'll do better with the next one. If you do nothing with this girl, you're back to square one.
>>
>>16849276
But what exactly do i do. I mentioned i got no one to invite her out for. Should i ask her out for a drink? Im introverted i only do medium talk. I have experienced how repulsed girls are by neediness they smell that shit anywhere. I feel like the fucking train man
>>
If you've got a bunch of whiny drivel to post that's only important to you, at least bother with making it reader-friendly
>>
>>16849209
>looks like the skeleton king reincarnate
is this you?

anyway
>I got no fking normal friends to invite her out to
you don't need any, just ask her if she wants to go for coffee sometime. you don't want a bunch of cockblocking friends tagging along anyway. just spend time getting to know her and letting her get to know you. if you don't know what to talk about, ask her general questions about her major, what she does in her spare time, shit like that.
>>
>>16849325
Ofc its important to me only. That's the point of this board. I aint representing green peace. Sry about formatting though ur right. I am on mobile
>>
>>16849343
>>Pretty much this.

Only thing to add would be not to put her on a pedestal man. She people like the rest and you should talk to her like that.
>>
>>16849209

Are you one of those annoying little faggots that go around and resemble fucking Bazinga Man?

If so I fucking hate you, insufferable weeb cunt.
Fuck you.
>>
>>16849360
What the fuck has you so butt-bothered?
>>
>>16849316
You could do a movie or something that involves less talking. Will take your focus off talking.
>>
>>16849209
just tell her that she seems kind of interesting and you want to know a little about her if you don't want to just straight up ask her on a date
>>
>>16849360
Im not bazinga man i just said im train man pls read
>>
File: 1442057508035.jpg (232KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442057508035.jpg
232KB, 500x720px
>>16849209
You got her number you are basically half way there

Look at it this way: if you don't ask her out no date. If she rejects you no date.

You can do it op
>>
>>16849209
Watch tatami galaxy
>>
>>16850735
This
Binge watch it fucking right now its just 11 episodes
>>
>>16849209
you got her number. If she didn't like you then you wouldn't of got it. So you're in good standing. Obviously don't take it as the green light for fucking already. Just be yourself, talk to her, be honest don't force shit if it doesn't come naturally and if you take nothing but this last piece of advice, try and have fun and if she has fun with you, she'll like you.
>>
>>16850765
Its one of my favourite shows next to NHK. but i dont have time travel.
>>16849357
>>16850597
>>16850735
Thanks. I fucking hate my brain, constantly making excuses and devaluing myself shit. I know you guys will say leagues dont exist but just imagine scott pilgrim guy and your 10/10 conversing. rip puck-man.
I'm going in may my life begin now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.