[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband changed his mind and said he doesn't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: 1403029499088.png (253KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1403029499088.png
253KB, 500x526px
My husband changed his mind and said he doesn't want to have children anymore. I'm already 7 months pregnant though. We had a long long discussion about having babies and he said he wanted to have a baby and he thought we were ready. Now he's panicking and saying he doesn't want one and we had a big argument.

He's left and now I'm alone and almost 8 months pregnant. I have no idea what to do, it's too late to abort. What are my options here?
>>
>>16843831
like, he left you?

he's out?

gone?
>>
>>16843839
He's gone, he left our home yesterday and he's not coming back.
>>
>>16843831
That's a dick move. Sorry to hear that OP. That happened to my cousin too. All these guys just getting cold feet and won't even raise their own child.
>>
>>16843831
You could put it up for adoption, find a beta provider, or try to do the independent super mom thing many women do these days.
>>
>>16843831
have the kid and start dating betas to help you raise your kid, this is a time honored tradition
>>
>>16843842
that's pretty fucked.

are you attractive? steady job?

if you're affluent then you can find a doctor to abort even this late but i assume you're not rich enough to know those sort of doctors.
>>
wow Thats fucked up...
Just do whatever is best for the baby
don't let his decision confuse yours.
>>
>>16843873
I'm pretty when I'm not a pregnant mess. I'm currently a librarian at a school, it makes okay money but I don't know if I can raise a baby with it..who would want to marry a single mom? I feel like giving up.
>>
>>16843905
desperate betas will still have you. you're going to need to get rid of the idea that you'll be with an attractive and socially high status man again though. you're dating for resources only now, love is no longer on the table. dates will be more like interviews. but you'll still get interest dont worry.
>>
>>16843917
Bad advice.

You can find people who will love you despite your situation. You just have baby now.

Also sue the husband for Childnsupport
>>
>>16843929
you are giving her false hope to make yourself feel better. it will just lead her on, she needs to realize how it actually works for single moms not your rosy feel good version of things.
>>
>>16843917
Love is still on the table. Betas are still capable of feeling love. You are right about the status and attractiveness though.
>>
>>16843917
Fuck you Faggot!
I want to meet you so that I can beat your ass like that sorry excuse of a man that your father was never did
>>
>>16843905
where are you from? was he black?

this is a pretty overwhelming experience. get support from your family and friends in this sort of situation.
>>
He might still come back, let him cool off for a bit. I mean unless he was black then good luck.

That being said you want to plan out what to do with the baby afterwards.
You can consider adoption but that's obviously not the best thing and you might get attached to it and can't give it away.
You should look for your family for support, maybe you have parents or grand parents who could help you either financially or by taking care of the baby if things get too hard for you to handle.
>>
>>16843946
This is fucked up no matter where he comes from.

Also, >>16843929

I'm sorry, op. This is an awful situation.
>>
wow, yikes - that's pretty shitty. Hopefully he's just freaking out and will come to his senses after cooling off.

What's your family situation like? My brother's wife is a psycho and she's out of the picture now and my mom stepped in big time to help him raise my niece, and honestly it's working out pretty well. It takes a village, as they say.
>>
>>16843958
well, if he was black then OP should have considered this was going to happen. lack of foresight.

gotta be prepared when it comes to niggers.
>>
>>16843905
someone who already has a kid wouldn't give two shits, both my parents had one kid when they met
>>
>>16843917
I bet you believe in the PUA shit and SMV.
I can see your faglord fedora from here.
>>
>>16843831
I'm so sorry to hear that OP. That's a dick move on his part and it probably hurts now, but in the long run, it's better that he's gone instead of pretending to be a father to a child he doesn't want. Do you want to keep the child? That's the first thing you have to address. If yes, then start exploring options (support from parents and friends, etc). If not, then I would look into adoption.
>>
Don't listen to these virgin idiots op. I was in kind of a similar situation. The baby dad decided that he's too "homesick" to stay with me and have a baby (he was living in my country for 6 years prior...). I got the baby alone. It has been a rough time, no doubt. Especially since i don't even get childsupport (took it to court). Right after birth i had to get welfare. I struggled with accepting that for the longest time. But then i figured that i have always paid my part when i was working and i'm doing that again now. Also, if i ever get paid enough i will pay it back.
I was aware how hard those first few years are going to be so i arranged an awesome support-net beforehand. My family is great. I seriously have no idea how i would have gotten trough this without them...
My son is turning 5 in a few weeks and our life is pretty stable and awesome. I work 80%, he goes to kindergarden. We don't have much money, but i can pay our bills, we have a tiny but adorable apartment, we have a small and old but functioning car, we always have enough money for fresh and tasty food, basically we get along. Sure, there's no room for big facations or fancy stuff, but i can totally live with that.
And DON'T let 4chan tell you that you aren't going to find a good man because you have a child. If you take care of yourself, have your shit together and not have a spoiled brat as a child, you'll find a decent guy.
I'm dating an absolutely amazing guy. He's got a good job, is extremely handsome, and don't get me started on how caring and amazing he is as a person. He wants to build a family with more kids soon.
I know you'll wing this, op!
>>
>>16843946
I'm in the US. He was white and I'm also white. Unfortunately my family lives in a different state because he wanted to move closer to his family and I know my friends would be unable to help. I could ask his parents for help but they were never that fond of me, I dunno if they'll give me a hand.
>>
>>16844063
You're carrying they're grandbaby and parents love grandchildren. I think they'll give you a shot.
>>
>>16844035
I would like to keep the baby but I feel like by myself I wouldn't be able to give them the great life it deserves. I feel undeserving at it just by myself. I never wanted to be a single mom, I thought I did everything right. Why does it have to be this way?
>>
>>16844063
as another anon has said, he'll have to pay child support if he truly isn't coming back.

soon to be fathers do get cold feet. it happens. they tend to come back after some time. it's still a big of a red flag considering they just fucking left you with the prospect of raising a child on your own.

i would still talk to his parents, the mom specifically, and explain how he left after an argument and ask if she has heard from him. don't be distressed, just ask calmly.
>>
>>16844063
Nah, move back near YOUR family. You need them now. Seriously op
>>
>>16844092
Get a hold of yourself woman, its going to be okay. At worst you have the welfare system backing you up.
>>
>>16844092
No one sane would really blame you for not wanting to keep it. If anything you should move back by your own family if you do decide to raise it. I'm sorry, not all men are like this.
>>
OP you're going to be just fine, your husband still has to pony up child support. Rightfully fucking so, this is one of the few situations I fully support taking that fucker to the cleaners. Assrape him in court, get that paycheck girl.
>>
Fuck him over OP, take it to court and make sure you get half of his pay check for the next 18 years.

What kind of man says they want a baby and back off when the damn thing is about to born?
>>
What a piece of shit.
>>
>>16844097
Op this >>16844063
>>
you'll be ok. The kid only really needs a loving mom. you'll both be ok
>>
>>16843917
This guy is right, not sure why everyone is flipping out on him.
Only a desperate man will want to settle for that.
>>
>>16843831
post birth abortion is the way to go!
my body my rules!
>>
>>16844330
Also this tbqh, it's just a clump of cells vaguely resembling a human child.
>>
You deserve it for fucking a "bad boy".
>>
A single mother is born kek
>>
roastie BTFO
>>
>>16843917
>desperate betas

Because divorced men with kids of their own don't exist. This is why you're retarded.
>>
>>16844354
Statistically they might as well not exist.
>>
just for information this has been linked to from r9k

sorry robots but in this case it seems it really is the guy's fault
>>
B T F O
>>
>>16844389
faggot

roastie btfo tbqh
>>
>>16844097
this
>>
>>16843905
Just hang in there and make him pay for the child support like he should. Just don't give up as there are men out there who are actually men enough to accept you and your child in to their lives. They are however very rare and likely in their late twenties and early thirties looking to really settle down.

Personally I look up to these people and would never call them betas like immature kids in this thread do, it requires some real balls for man to accept woman with a child in to his life even if he loves her. I know 2 men like this and they're good people and have all my respect.
>>
File: 1426493417200.jpg (58KB, 528x498px) Image search: [Google]
1426493417200.jpg
58KB, 528x498px
>>16843929
>>16843945
>>16844012
>>16844354

Looks like the roasties are getting toasty
>>
Sorry to hear about the situation OP, that's a pretty fucky situation. You do have a couple of options though.

1. Sue your husband for child support/alimony (make sure you do that, it's his fault for stepping out at the last minute)
2. Have friends/relatives help you by lending you old baby clothes or babysitting the kid
3. There's always adoption. If you feel you can't raise the baby (no judgements).
4. Just raise it yourself if you feel you can do it
>>
WELFARE MONEY
>>
>>16844341
>>16844348
>>16844350
>>16844389
>>16844399
/r9k/ please go.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.