[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin just turned 18 and she is pretty fucking busty. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: bino.jpg (65KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
bino.jpg
65KB, 672x434px
My cousin just turned 18 and she is pretty fucking busty. Anyone know how I could get a feel?
>>
you could just grope them while shes asleep, sometimes if a girl wakes up to that she gets real horny
>>
>>16843501
thanks for replying but I only want to feel them not fuck her
>>
>>16843508
bruh, just grab some ziploc bags and go to the beach.
>>
>>16843476
This is an older pic from a while back but theyre slightly bigger now
>>
>>16843533
daamn she has some ass on her too
>>
>>16843476
alcohol. and being alone with her. set up a situation where its just the two of you getting drunk together and you can get into an intimate setting like a couch or a bed, or something where you are sitting right next to her alone. I say this as somebody who has fucked my cousin more than once. I can go into details of how it happened if you are serious.
>>
>>16843558
shoot
>>
>>16843558
yeah I'm interested
>>
>>16843476
Uh.. Why don't you ask her? Its probably gonna be a no since most people don't like to get groped by their family members but I've known a couple girls with big boobs who let friends look at them/touch them if you asked. They liked showing them off. Or you could go to a strip club and find the girl with the biggest boobs and ask her if you can touch. For a tip she'll say yes.
>>
>>16843533
those tits are pretty fucking nice bro you should ask if you can suck them 2
>>
>>16843579
alright, well my parents and extended family own a series of cottages along a lake from our great-grandfather who owned a slice of the lake and gave it out to their children. the result of this is that several families all have cottages right next to each other and we're all related. I was up at the cottage by myself just hanging out and playing videogames for a week

she came up in the middle of the day with a girl friend of hers. we hung out for a while during the day and then in the afternoon started drinking. we had dinner together and some drinks and then I started getting bored and went back to our cottage to play videogames. they wanted to have a campfire and she came over to ask me if I wanted to come to the fire with them. it was just me playing games at this point and she came over by herself in her swimsuit since they were swimming.

seeing her breasts in the swimsuit flipped some kind of switch in me and I remember after she asked me, looking at her breasts for a few seconds and then looking in her eyes for much longer than normal while not saying anything. we were still both drunk so its not the strangest thing to do but when I was looking in her eyes all I could think is I need to fuck you, tonight no matter what you are going to get fucked so god damn hard and I need a plan.

so I went to the camp fire and started escalating the drinking. drinking games, teasing her and her friend about not drinking enough, dumping my own drink on the grass do make it seem like they needed to drink more. I also made sure to sit right next to her and press up against her as often as I could, touching her while I was giving her drinks, and making her and her friend laugh, ctd
>>
>>16843618
The point isn't to just feel SOME tits, he wants to feel HER tits because they're a specific pair of tits that will feel different from all other tits.
>>
>>16843666
nice, I felt the same way first time I saw cleavage. id never thought of her that way before seeing how big they actually were
>>
>>16843677
I hate to burst your bubble buddy but certain types of tits feel the same regardless of the person.
>>
>>16843677
not necessarily that. I know her tits are the same as other girls but I have more motivation to play with hers than others
>>
>>16843666
I wouldn't fuck my cousin. Id do everything but her vag though
>>
>>16843666
>>16843685
so my plan was to try and work the skinnydipping angle, but the problem was I couldnt get her away from her friend. I got them both to go swimming with me, and I also got them to take off their swimsuits but it didnt end up going anywhere because I couldnt really work the both of them and it ended up just being the 3 of us in the water messing around and drinking. I think this might have helped because it established taking off clothes together but i'm not sure.

we put swimsuits on and head inside, and play some games. I sit next to her again and try to touch her every time I get and also keep the alcohol going. after a while we're pretty fucking drunk and its also getting reasonably late. I'm desperately thinking of a way to get her away from her friend. so what I do is start suggesting going to sleep, which her drunken friend does and she almost does too. but then I tell her it was just her friend who wanted to go to sleep and play it off like it was her friends idea. then I say I still want to stay up a little longer, but since your friend wants to sleep you should come over to my cottage and we can watch a movie or something. she says yeah and we both go over to my cottage.

I get some dim lights and she sits on the couch while I grab a movie. it was the labyrinth with david bowie. shes sitting on the couch kind of leaned back and when I start the movie I sit down right next to her, so that we were pressed right up next to each other. then as the movie is playing I start lowering my voice more and more talking to her and also start touching her. I started with her arms and then rubbing her shoulders and then I remember I put my hand on her thigh and she just looked over at me and gave me the eyes and I instantly got fucking rock hard and my body started telling me to kiss her, so I leaned over and kissed her and then we started making out harder, I was feeling her up all over and I started rubbing her pussy and it turned tofucking,lngthlmt
>>
>>16843729
nice dude. we go walks in the park forest often so that could come to play some how
>>
>>16843729
>>16843743
it was pretty great sex, we were both young and she had a seriously hot body. I remember being obsessed with her breasts and spending a lot of time kneading them and licking them, there was a few times we were in really awkward positions because I tried to set it up so I was fucking her while licking her breasts which just didnt work, especially since we were drunk. anyways after we finish she passes out in my bed and even though I was drunk I knew I shouldnt wake up next to her so I head to a different bedroom. the next day we dont talk about it at all and she leaves with her friend pretty early.

we chat online from time to time and it never comes up. then after a while it happens that we're both alone again and I start getting her drunk and touching her again, and I can tell she knows whats going to happen and its so much easier. we spend like an hour fucking and she blows me a few times during which was so fucking hot. we still never talk about it after but we start telling each other when we'll be at the cottage and it happens a few times a year for around 3 years. other life stuff happened and it stopped, she got a bf, and we've still never talked about it
>>
>>16843476
I can't believe I'm helping you but she looks like a slut anyway

Just try wrestling or something without sounding creepy or give her a hug from behind and say it's because you love her
>>
>>16843476
Buy her a necklace.
A one with really large medallion , offer to put it on her.
While you adjust the medallion , you hand will "accidentally" touch her boobs.
>>
>>16843763
damn sounds nice
>>
Her tits don't look to big in this one but its an idea for body.
>>
>>16843981
yeah real breasts dont look huge in every photo since they actually squish up into her body
>>
bit of side boob with semi see through dress
>>
>>16844001
yeah if you go to the park again, go to a semi isolated area and play something like truth or dare, dare her to get her top off and after dare her to let you feel her tits. hell she might dare you to feel them first
>>
>>16844027
you need alcohol, thats not going to work on somebody that age without drinking
>>
>>16844033
that sounds better. she does drink often too so i'll bring some and offer
>>
>>16844039
how slutty is she and how attractive are you? what kind of relationship do you have, like how close and how does she see you
>>
>>16843476
Was having a pretty shitty day and, for some reason, this cheered me up and got me to laugh a bit and get a little hard in my uni lounge. Thanks guys.

Also, never felt anything towards family members but god damn anon, I totally would have done the same thing if I was in your position.
>>16843666
>>16843729
>>16843763
>>
>>16844043
not sure how slutty she is but she doesn't cover up much. I'm kinda average and we are together a couple of times a weak, we're more like friends than a cousins
>>
>>16844044
no bother haha
>>
>>16843763
well I cant say you haven't inspired me xD
>>
>>16843533
>That hair
>That pose
>Those hips
>Those tiddays
>Those clothes

F-fucking christ..... She just seems so...slutty. I dig it.
>>
>>16844087
it was worth it man. it was some of the best sex I've ever had and maybe the best I'll ever have since its not like I'm going to fuck a tight teenager again. the forbidden aspect of it made it hotter for me too. I still look at her body when shes not looking at me during family events and think about just pounding the fuck out of her on hot summer nights.
>>
>>16844110
I can imagine, go for it again if you can cause I feel like that's why I prefer my cousins tits, the forbidden aspect of it
>>
>>16843693
Wow, objects of similar origin, size, density, etc. feel the same? What an exciting concept I was totally unaware of.

They will feel different from all others because they're a specific pair of tits attached to a body with which he has a specific emotional attachment. Not because I think each woman has a tit density as unique as her own fingerprint.
>>
>>16844103
haha, Ikr? that why that my fav pic
>>
>>16844103
id tap that
>>
the thing stuck in my mind most is when I was at her house in the winter about a year ago and she was wearing a vest and her nips were sticking out cause of the cold and I mustve not taken my eyes off them for at least an hour
>>
>>16844217
mmm
>>
>>16844217
post some more of her
>>
>tfw none of my cousins are attractive except one who lives far away...
>>
>>
>>16844261
She's a hottie for sure.. she's latina?

Post more ;O
>>
>>16844249
rip
>>
>>16844261
yeah anon I totally would, shes fucking hot

its not like a model or anything but for the kind of person you meet in normal life yeah fuck yes that is a body in need of cock
>>
everyone really needs a busty cousin
>>
>>16844299
no everyone needs YOUR busty cousin
>>
>>16844001
mmm I love the panty line ;)
>>
better tit view
>>
>>16844360
hnnnnnnnnghhhh
>>
>>16844360
anon you've got great genetics if this is your own blood. Are you attractive?
>>
>>16844360
reminds me of my cousin. She dresses like this all the time its hard not to offer my dick to her.

That said, she's a grade A banger. Go for it bro.
>>
>>16844360
remember, alcohol and alone
>>
any tips of how to play with them?
>>
File: 1456068099538.png (16KB, 724x671px) Image search: [Google]
1456068099538.png
16KB, 724x671px
>>16843476
>cousin through marriage napping on my couch
>she's a sophomore in high school
>I'm in 8th grade
>she's napping on her side
>go in for a butt feel
>light glidin my hand across her ass
>no one but baby cousin around
>napping cus wakes up
>pretend the baby was the one copping a feel and pull the baby away
>mfw never look at her in the eyes again

Don't do it op
>>
milk her
>>
>>16844392
that's a bit too kinky lol
>>
>>16844401
what if shes into it tho
>>
>>16844408
then thy will be done
>>
>>16844409
You should lightly bite on the nipple.

I saw it when I used to fap to meet n' fuck back in jr high and I tried it on my gf back in high school and I think she liked it.

Still haven't found a girl to try it on since her. Fucking dry spells :(.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people? This is OPs cousin. His flesh and blood. How can you be so fucking thirsty that you'd want to grope your cousin? Holy shit. How about you get in good with her and she introduces you to her hot friends instead? Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>16844415
haha sounds awesome. any more techniques?
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>16844422
>>
>>16844422
>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Where do you think you are right now, anon? Are you new here?

>>16844423
Just going ape shit on them tiddays, do what you think would be natural. Suck on em HARD like there's no tomorrow, lightly nip them (not too hard tho), and try circular licking patterns around the nip. She'll love it brah, godspeed.
>>
>>16844422
she's just a woman. it's not like a sister. that wall isn't there for everybody.
>>
>>16844433
So you wouldn't be opposed to fucking your mom of your grandma? What a shitty rationalization.
>>
>>16844435
>fucking your mom of your grandma?

...?
That would be really weird, considering most people will never know their mothers mothers mother.
>>
>>16844435
would you fuck your 8th cousin? mom, sister, grandmother, those are all a lot closer. a lot closer. cousins are not always that close and depending on the family are more like friends than family members.
>>
>>16844432
Haha sure thing
>>
>>16844432
sounds professional
>>
so just to get back on topic, how to I get her to let me have a feel and if so how should I do that?
>>
>>16844261
jesus squeeze them if you get the chance
>>
>>16844661
Well that's the idea
>>
>>16843476
Just walk up to her, put both your hands slightly under each book, lift them up so that you have a nice handful and are supporting them with your hands, squeeze them a couple times, and tell her "I've always wanted to do this", let them go, turn around, walk away, never speak of it again.
>>
>>16844830
Book = boob. Fuck auto correct.
>>
>>16844532
Learned it from Hentai, just some food for thought.
>>
>>16844360
God, those are some nice thighs
>>
>>16844879
Haha
>>
>>16845153
damn
>>
>>16844383
Duuuude, in high school is when they're the horniest
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.