[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a non-white guy but want white kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: snugbug537.jpg (65KB, 537x401px) Image search: [Google]
snugbug537.jpg
65KB, 537x401px
Hey /adv/, I'm currently living with my long term boyfriend of 4 years and things, asides from a few arguments, are generally good.

The problem is that I'm in my late 20s and I want kids. More specifically, I want white kids. I've realized as I've become older that I'm not really comfortable with having mixed children. I'd prefer to have white children, and I've seen too many mixed kids who identify primarily with their non-white father to the point they grow up to dislike white people.

What's a good way to deal with this situation? What should I tell him? He's Asian.
>>
girls are seriously the fucking worst

just tell him what you told me, a total stranger on the internet

now go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x667px
>>16842187
Your kids will look white.
This woman, for example, is half Asian.

As the mother, they will look more like you.
>>
Talk about it. You might break up over this, but there's a chance you won't and he'll be okay with donated sperm. That's really the only way.
>>
>>16842194
>girls are seriously the fucking worst
also this
>>
>>16842195
I'd just feel more comfortable with white kids, I don't like the idea of my children feeling as though they aren't a part of me and my group I guess. Lots of half-black kids see themselves as fully black and hate white people even if they have a white mom for example.
>>
>>16842195
Not really, asian genes are more dominant, have you seen the show where they had 8 kids? Mom white, dad asian and kids look completely asian
>>
>>16842225
The dad in that show was Eurasian even.
>>
>>16842208
Asians are already pretty whitewashed and don't suffer from oppression like blacks so that won't happen with your kids.
>>16842225
It depends on the person. I have a lot of white friends who are actually half Asian but they look totally white
>>
>>16842195
>As the mother, they will look more like you.
This isn't fucking Pokemon breeding, it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>16842208
You're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy here. Both of my parents are mixed (hispanic, black, white) so I'm pretty diverse, and I've never not felt as a part of any of my cultures - if anything, I feel more white than anything, because my parents were inclusive and didn't put an emphasis on skin colour. My family didn't treat me oddly because of it.
I honestly feel like if I showed up at your family reunion, I would get some 'different' looks, or your kids would. You come off as that type of person to me. Just saying.
In any case, if you love and treat your child inclusively, it doesn't matter what that child looks like, ie look at how many white people adopt foreign kids who 'act' white.
>>
>>16842248
>ie look at how many white people adopt foreign kids who 'act' white.

And look at how much higher the return rate are for interracial adoptions. You shouldn't use moral grandstanding whites as an example for anything, picking non-white kids as a fashion statement when far less non-white parents would ever contemplate adopting a white child.
>>
>>16842237
>Asians are already pretty whitewashed

Not her but Asians are becoming much more politically tribal as their numbers grow in America. Asian American institutions, including legal funds that raise large sums for suspected espionage agents, are everywhere.
>>
>>16842208
Where do you see these kids? What do their families seem like? Are there outside influences that would draw them to this idea.

It's entirely true that mixed kids can have identity problems. That's not a small thing but I don't think that happens on its own, it's not some biological fact that they question themselves. When you search about this you're obviously going to find people who are quite obsessed with it. I'm fairly confident most men would be opposed the idea of being excluded like that. Depending on how racist your society is however perhaps there's good reason to not mix. Hopefully those things change. Also since we're on the subject, Asians are statistically superior to white people. They score higher in IQ tests (direct correlation between IQ, wealth and happiness), they earn more on average (17%, according to median income 2012, US. Think about how huge that is, since wealth tends to be increasing more rapidly the more money you already have). They're practically better in every way except for height (and Penis size), which can be a significant factor, but since we see these positive effects all over its clearly not that big a problem. Personally (as a guy) I'd prefer to have an Asian kid here. Though me being in Sweden which prides itself (for poor reasons imo) on being/trying to be egalitarian things may be very different.

But there's more to consider than just racism.
>>
>>16842269
>Asians are statistically superior to white people.

And Ashkenazi Jews are superior to East Asians in turn.

Ingroup preference stands regardless of earning power and the like, look at the loyalty of black women to black men, and most metrics for marital/relationship dysfunction, with the exception of BW/WM, show a much higher incidence of divorce, DV, spousal homicide etc for mixed race marriages, especially those involving white women and non-white men.

>Though me being in Sweden which prides itself (for poor reasons imo) on being/trying to be egalitarian things may be very different.

And look at what good that's done you since you opened your borders. Now you're trying to send half of those "Syrians" back, but you can't even do that in a European legal framework.
>>
>>16842278
>divorce
Well in this case these kinds of relationship issues aren't really a consideration given that OP has the idea of getting a sperm donor and staying with her partner.

Unless you're saying that since the kids will be mixed and white people are a majority in the US he/she will have relationship issues? It's entirely true about the divorce rates but you have to divide those different combinations according to mix. Black man and white women have the highest divorce rate for instance.

>Syrians
Yes. There's certainly issues. These issues are more political than about race. They're very hard to Integrate into society, either they come with problematic pasts or they tend to develop resentment towards most people here. We already have housing and employment problems so that doesn't help either. Problem is more about the public opinion than EU law.
>>
>>16842248
This. I grew up in a middle-class environment and I don't feel hispanic even though I grew up in a hispanic family. I don't speak the language.
>>
>>16842296
>but you have to divide those different combinations according to mix.

Actually AM/WF has the second highest divorce rate risk.

>>16842296
>These issues are more political than about race.

Race and culture are tied.
>>
>>16842324
No I'm fairly certain that's BM-WF. Regardless op should source her own stats if she cares.
>race and culture is tied
Yeah some people define race that way. What I'm pointing out is that they're not genetically problematic. We've had their kind of immigrants before (and way better policy) and things didn't go poorly. So they're not incapable they're just in a problematic state. Like how Jews are being raped and murdered at immigration camps.
Pretty grim, terrible sign since they can certainly not act like that outside. Doesn't help that people are lying to them about what they get when they come here.
>>
I'm so glad my faith in humanity is at an all time low that this doesn't affect me. You should really be open with your mate about this.

He might be a total beta male that will allow you to have donated sperm. Otherwise if the dude has any sort of self-respect he will not. Just saying...
>>
>>16842337
>No I'm fairly certain that's BM-WF. Regardless op should source her own stats if she cares.

No, BM/WF is the first most prone. AM/WF second most and HM/WF third most.

>What I'm pointing out is that they're not genetically problematic.

You don't think genes play any role in human behavior, like say, impulse control?

How do you thinks humans ever evolved human behavior in the first place if you ascribe it entirely to the environment?
>>
>>16842337

Propensity to violence is rooted in the genes. Androgen receptor genes control both your baseline cortisol levels and your cortisol response levels to perceived stress. Races differ in both their baseline and their response levels on average.
>>
>>16842187
Go to /pol/ they offer great advice about race mixing
>>
Good move op, stick to your superior genes.
>>
>>In 1996, Congress passed a law making theft of industrial secrets a federal crime. The offense rises to espionage if the secrets are handed over to a foreign government. Every single person arrested or convicted under this law has been Asian and the vast majority have been Chinese.
>>
>>16842187
Dump him racetraitor
>>
>>16842360
Anon there's a lot of tension between religions and political opinion where these people come from. It's fairly unlikely that purely biological functions are causing this. At least on the problematic scale we see.

I don't want them, not if they're like this. We're supposed to be discriminatory at the boarders, that's how nations work. If you want anarchy then that's something you should be open about, not the way people are treating the issue here. But it's pretty crazy to assume it's not the ongoing conflicts and it's some genetic explanation. Especially when state sponsored documentaries (which are generally non-bias in my experience. And would certainly prefer to portray Muslims as non-antisemitic) make it clear that most of the problems are religious when it pertains to Syrians and more political from the regions close to Israel.

>>16842352
Yeah it's clearly not correct to describe it as not being genetically problematic. But it's not the main problem. Focus has to be in the right places. Assuming they're senseless beasts isn't productive. And it certainly doesn't convince the population here that they're not supposed to be here. As I said. They're entirely invested in this for the wrong reason. It's political correctness without any regard for how things actually work, and it's plainly obvious from how our government has reacted. The people are still doing stuff like donating food clothes and whatever. That's what I think is more important to change beyond current policy which is effectively closed legal borders. We have ID checks for entering the country., counter to EU law. For an elected official it has clearly gone beyond concerning yourself about public appearances.
>>
>>16842542
>Yeah it's clearly not correct to describe it as not being genetically problematic. But it's not the main problem.
To be clear. It's not correct to describe them as genetically problematic if that's what studies show. But it's not the main problem we face.
>>
>>16842554
Messed up again. Need to sleep. Use common sense, I normally have that.
>>
>>16842542
>there's a lot of tension between religions and political opinion where these people come from.

The most violent people in the United States and my country are Sub-Saharan Africans, who are mostly nominally Christian.

>It's fairly unlikely that purely biological functions are causing this.

I can happily post all relevant sources if you want. More to the point, why would you believe human behavioral tendencies aren't significantly heritable in the first place? It's the same with any animals, and we are animals, no matter what christfags and libtards claim.
>>
>>16842646
Well you don't see the same level of violence towards other groups. They hate Jews, not Caucasians in general. Atleast no to the same degree.

>Christians are bad too
Everyone is bad. But not to the same extent everywhere. And these groups aren't actually working out of self interest which is the biggest problem I see with their political and religious engagements. They don't serve a God that exists and they serve a political opinion which doesn't benefit them anymore.
If they were secular you could convince them that the situation here is pretty ok, even if you were to hate Jews for Israel you can put that behind you. Atleast the violence.

I've been phrasing myself poorly about the genetic effect. I don't mean it's not there. Even intuitively you know it's true that some people will be more violent than others if you believe in evolution. I just don't see it being of primary concern here. Perhaps I'm wrong. But you really gotta give reasons for why you'd think it's more biological than not and not disregard culture and such things.

>Africans are violent
Yeah I've heard. But as you know there's a lot of other cultural factors in the US. And it's clearly not all of them that are like that. From my experience with black people on this board (practically the only experience with black people from the US I have) they tend to be opposed that stuff too. I've never seen anyone seriously defend gang violence as if it were a valid way for society to work.
>>
>>16842673
Why do you keep bringing up Jews? Is your standard of proof for their barbarity how they treat Jews? They treat white people bad enough with or without Jews, you ass-licker.

>Everyone is bad.

Non-whites are bad. Did you see what was posted above? Virtually all corporate and industrial espionage in the US is East Asian, just because a group makes money and doesn't commit crime, doesn't make them good for your country.

>From my experience with black people on this board

LOL.

Swedes are just hopeless. Enjoy your minority status soon.
>>
>>16842683
>Jews
Because they're especially targeted. Barbarism exists but it's perfectly clear they hate Jews a lot more than everyone else. Read what I said. I didn't claim they didn't hate white people. In fact the very first post I said our integration system is so shitty it makes them mad.
>China is spying on America
What the hell does that have to do with race? The cyber warfare shit has been going on for many years now and it's even to the point where it's being brought up in the UN. How can you pretend that that's about race? It's because they're Chinese nationals not because of their genetics. At least try to motivate it. I'm fairly certain you haven't even tried to. There's a difference between taking a rational stance and acting out of self interest. If you perceive it to be the best idea to exclude Asians from American society or something then that's you showing your preferred behavior. It's not a proof that ethnic Chinese were genetically inclined to spy for China.
Would you say that ethnic swedes are inclined to spy because there's been a lot of attacks from Sweden during the 90's? No probably not. Russians?
You're really acting as if genetics is of prime importance in all scenarios and it's really just deluding yourself. Even if your goal is white supremacy then your approach is all wrong to be doing that here because you'd never reach this crowd with group think like that. You have to understand these people and what they actually value and prove to them that Syrians are opposed to some subset of those values.
(1/2)
>>
>>16842730
>Black people
Yeah. It's all I have to go on? What would you expect? If it were genetic primarily the amount of bad people would greatly outnumber the decent ones. But there's a far greater correlation between crime and poverty than crime and race. Especially when you consider similar conditions.
>Swedes are cucked
Yeah. Cucked to all hell. But you don't seem to realize how much this attitude hurts what I suspect would be your political stance on this here. Because political parties are being labeled as racists when they're not concerned with race at all, by anyone's definition. So clearly the public is so poorly informed that they don't really appreciate what's actually racism and what's an argument against immigration as it would hurt society. If you keep making racist claims, stating these facts about differences that are most likely more irrelevant than other factors, then people will just dismiss you as bias.
Have some fucking sense man. You can't say just anything you find to be true and think that's an effective way of convincing people.
(2/2)
Its not that complicated to understand how people react. The largest increase in our anti-immigration party hasn't been from racists. It's been from groups who perceive their job security and safety threatened.
>>
>>16842187
Well, obviously you care more about making sure your children are racially pure than anything else, so you should probably just break up with this guy who's been with you a long time and seems to treat you pretty well solely because of his skin color.
Actually do that. I can't imagine ever wanting to be with a woman as terrible as you, so you'll be doing him a favor in the long run, you racist fuck.
>>
>>16842379
I would hate for a poor factory worker at FoxConn trying to smuggle an iphone chipset out for extra cash be called a fucking spy, because that's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>16842242

lol yeah that person is a moron
>>
>>16842187
No self respecting man will still love you after you tell him you want children, but not his children, because of his skin color. Either he becomes your cuck daddy and you get railed by a white dude(s) and treat him like a doormat, or you leave him and find yourself a white husband.

Good luck, cunt.
>>
>>16842225
It really depends, you'd think that black hair and all that will always be dominant but I have a family friend who is a white dad + asian mom and the kid is white with brown/blonde hair.

It's also the asian mom so there's no chance of cuck there if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>16842187
OP are you a dumb weaboo?

When you started a long term relationship with an asian dude did you thought about the future? Like, if you were going to have kids they would be fucking mixed? You probably didnt even considered that. If you wanted to try asian dick you could have a few one night stands, not get involved in a long term relationship that mosy likely would end up in marriage.

Obviously you dont love him, or you wouldnt be having this concers. Why are you still with him? Just to enjoy the big bucks he is earning and the nice expensive things he gives you?

Now I understand why men on 4chan think women arent loyal.
>>
File: 1356881885346.png (99KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356881885346.png
99KB, 650x600px
>>16842734
>far greater correlation between crime and poverty than crime and race.

Many people believe that a bad social environment is a major contributor to crime. They believe that if people of all races had the same education, income, and social status, there would be no race differences in crime rates. Academic research, however, shows that these differences persist even after controlling for social variables.

In fact, the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic accounts for crime rates more than four times better than the next best measure: lack of education. Furthermore, even controlling for all three measures of social disadvantage hardly changes the correlation between racial mix and crime rates. The correlation between violent crime and the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic is 0.78 even when poverty, education, and unemployment are controlled, versus 0.81 when they are not. In layman's terms, the statistical results suggest that even if whites were just as disadvantaged as blacks and Hispanics the association between race and violent crime would still be almost as great. It may seem harsh to state it so plainly, but the single best indicator of an area's violent crime rate is its racial/ethnic mix.
>>
>>16842812
>Just to enjoy the big bucks he is earning and the nice expensive things he gives you?

Asides from weeabooism, this is literally the only reason any white woman is with an asian guy dude.
>>
dude - eurasians are hot af and white people are mistreated these days because of bs 'racism'. I would advise having mixed kids, but talking to your husband about adopting mostly 'western values' and a viewpoint of understanding and tolerance.
>>
>>16842208
>Lots of half-black kids see themselves as fully black and hate white people even if they have a white mom for example.
I've never met anyone who falls under this circumstance. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>16843066
ngl, that bit is true.

mulattoes with white moms and absent black dads are absolute fucking basket cases. They make Eurasians look sane, and all of their paranoia and anger is taken out on their mother's race
>>
>>16843072
>white moms and absent black dads

Redundant.
>>
>>16843040
>anons posting graphs and shit

Now I know the thread has gone into YouTube-tier shitposting.
>>
>>16843110
There is a very weak correlation between poverty and crime, which shouldn't be surprising as the whole narrative was a meme to begin with.

Most violent crimes have no pecuniary motivation.
>>
>>16843110
Yeah clearly a moron.

He's not inferring the right things from this graph anyway. He doesn't graph race vs each of these factors individually. So he doesn't isolate white people from black people. If what he said is correct, the dots far down on the violent crime axis (all shared) would be spread along the X axis fairly well and still retain their non-violent position. But as you can easily observe the dots close to the left side of the ethnic groups graph are spread fairly well on the Y axis. They cover a range of approximately 75% of the dots on the Y axis before they're above 15%. If there's anything that can be concluded here it's that ethnic makeup is not the soul determining factor, and that blacks and Hispanics are sometimes (given whites/asians cover the majority of the range) often more violent in poor situations.
So the guy he was arguing with seems correct in that societal factors are more important but there's no denying a genetic influence, in the US cultural context.

But ignoring this altogether because the guy he's responding to was talking about religious and political struggles not this kind of US centered bullshit that's completely irrelevant because it's a single case of a single culture.

I wish racists were better at understanding stuff, and less bias. Nobody serious brings it up so they feel justified in these poor analysis.

Also that outlier is pretty extreme. What the fuck is that about.
>>
>>16843144
>He doesn't graph race vs each of these factors individually.

So poverty only causes crime in black people, not in white people?

Hmmm....

>If there's anything that can be concluded here it's that ethnic makeup is not the soul determining factor

You'll notice I didn't use those words. I stated it was the single best predictor, and that the putative reasons suggested by liberals generally as being the main causes of crime were far less predictive.
>>
>>16843168
Well you're missing the point that if most black/Hispanic people were poor, have poor education and are unemployed then that's exactly what the stats would show. Because you're aggregating three different factors into one. As you can see there's dots that are poor but not unemployed and vice versa. If blacks are lacking all of that they're clearly gonna be top right on that ethnic graph.

So what you need here is better separation to really tell. I'd suggest comparing within the communities. If white people do better (less crime) even when there's a high amount of black people around. And if black people do better when there's alot of white people around. Or if they still follow the same way as described here. If they do then the ethnic makeup causes these things, so black people make themselves unemployed, poor and uneducated. And if that's the cause of crime, or if it is their ethnicity can't really be said without more research. But you can say at that point that black people are more prone to violent crime. You just can't attribute it to genetics directly. That they choose more poorly than white people is what I'd guess. These things get hard. It's not surprising a general audience jumps to conclusions according to bias.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.