[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 18

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon and frog posters
Fuck off
>>
Girls: Do you like the taste of semen, or do you just put up with it for your guy?
>>
>>16840014
Girls: I have a pee fetish. Don't ask me why, I just find it hot.

How the fuck do I even begin to discuss this with you?
>>
>>16840038
It depends. Sometimes it tastes like nothing, sometimes it's absolutely disgusting but I lie to my so and tell him I love it and swallow. Small sacrifices go a long way
>>
>>16840048
find someone on the internet who shares that, you're not going to get far with normal people
>>
>>16840094
I'm not anormal, I just have a fetish you cunt.
>>
>>16840107
like I said, time to troll the internet for other freaks
>>
>>16840048
do you want to be peed on or do you want to be the pee-er?

if it's the former you might be able to negotiate if the girl really likes you

doubt you'll have much luck with the latter in any case
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (223KB, 1481x544px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
223KB, 1481x544px
Girls: What kind of /fit/ should a
>177.5cm (5feet 10inches)
>rather broad shoulders,
>thick brown hair
>brown eyes
>sortof ok jaw
>nice cheekbones
>practically no potential for facial hair
kinda guy ideally be? I'm working towards something but I don't know what yet.
(I'l reply with picture of the kind of hair I have)
I'm not really looking to appeal to any of you specifically I just wanna look good so I have better chances of finding someone who can like me back.

>>16839546
Wow I had the exact same experience. I tried it on the way to school though. Careless of me.
>>
So i'm interested in a girl who has broken up with her boyfriend about 3 weeks. I'm interested in her and have told her after which she has told me she is still wants to get back with her ex.

If they get back together I'll obviously be disappointed but i'll force myself get over it, however if this doesn't happen - how long should I try before moving on? Basically, how much time should I "give" her to get over her ex?
>>
>>16840115
Whatever the fuck you want to be. Why would you work out for women? What a stupid question
>>
File: mens-hairstyles-for-thin-hair.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mens-hairstyles-for-thin-hair.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>16840115
Not this handsome but similar cheekbone and jawline atm (should get better).
My hair is a bit darker.
>>
>>16840122
>What a stupid question
Guess I'm stupid for asking then. I don't see the problem in looking nice for someone though. I'm gonna work my way through this for my own sake at least and it's nice to have a goal. Confidence is lacking, hopefully this helps that too.
>>
>>16840131
Just focus on improving yourself in a way that you want. If you like the results someone else will to.
>>
>>16840014
gf wants to pierce upper half of the ear, i don't like it, i don't find earrings in upper half and find that it looks trashy. She keeps bringing it up, what do? i don't want to boss her or whatever, but i don't want to feel like a cuck for her not listening to me either
>>
>>16840176
There's a difference between hearing your opinion and following it. Just because she decides to get the piercing doesn't mean she completely ignored your opinion.
>>
>>16840176
It's just an earring, you're making this out to be a bigger deal than it is.
>>
Girls have you ever been turned off by a guy backing down from a fight, or something else that made him look like a pussy? Is there an ultimate social supplication that would write a guy off for you?
>>
>>16840176
tell her your opinion if that's what she's fishing for. you can't stop her from getting it but she'll know you think it looks dumb and maybe second guess herself.
>>
>>16840014
I never been loved, Girls.

Desired? Yeah. I've been with many girls, had many affairs. I don't complain about those, I had fun...

I only had one serious relationship, and it wasn't with the right person. Not even the ones that considered her a "friend" talk to her now. Everyone pretty much aggrees she's such a frivolous, empty person.

But why she dated me? I talked with her ex-bestfriend a few hours ago. She told me "She's a materialistic, self drived bitch that could only be with herself. I remember her complaining a lot last christmas because she had to put effort on gifting you something. She actually said "Now I have to gift him something...". I think, anon, she just let herself go and went with the flow with you..."

I don't know how to feel. I keep thinking I deserve to be loved, that's one thing I'm growing from all this pain and contradictory feelings. I'm just not sure if I ever been loved. Or if I ever will
>>
>>16840205
I've never really been interested in or even been around any guy who gets into fights in the first place.
>>
>>16840211
i really hope this works, i'm really afraid that if she gets it, and than asks for my opinion, and than i have to tell her that i don't really like it, and still hurt her :/
>>
You're not going to get the most accurate info from an ex friend, if you have issues to go over, then go direct to the person
>>
>>16840164
The reason I'm asking is because I've never had to care about my appearance because I didn't care about girls. Now I do and it's very clear I'm not cutting it in that department. Since I've never cared I don't really have a preference. And of the bodytypes listed are fine as a goal. Except spiderman and probably bodybuilder.

I have no idea what to go for but I can just ignore that for the next 6 months I guess.

>>16840164
I understand that any type of fit is better than unfit but I'd like a goal to compare to for motivation, and I can't pick myself.
>>
>>16840205
Depends on the situation and his reasoning. There's choosing not to fight or argue with a drunk hobo and there's having no respect for yourself.

Not wanting to create a situation where the police get involved or you get a black eye is understandable. I'd rather see my guy back down then need to take him to an emergency dentist or deal with cops.
>>
>>16840243
>I can't pick myself.
Everyone has their own preferences, there's really no right choice.
>>
>>16840218
You were probably infatuated with her, it is clouding what your love really is. She sounds sociopathic, it's not your fault it didn't work out.

Do you need to feel loved to love yourself? That's not a good way to be.
>>
>>16840257
Yes but there's generally desired figures. At least among men. What I see when I attempt to find men who are considered handsome generally is that they're not really a consistent type or it's very clear that their distinct faces make them. Only thing I know is that generally fat isn't appealing. So yeah that's suggesting I should pick something. But I can't really. I'l go find other opinions.
>>
>>16840277
Women have broader ranges for preferences, at least from what I've experienced. Like I know girls who like the groomed ottermode office suit types, while I like the more gruff/ broad shouldered construction worker/ uniformed type men and dislike the polished city boy look. Male models are kind of a turn off to me for that reason, but some girls love it.
>>
>>16840038
It depends. I was with this guy and his tasted tolerable, but his diet went to shit and it started tasting almost rancid.
>>
Guys/girls - is it a deal breaker if your partner doesn't ever want to have kids?
>>
>>16840444
Depends on whether the person answering this wants to have kids, obviously.
>>
>>16840444
Yes, because I want kids. This isnt really something you can do halfsies on.

Date someone who doesnt want kids.
>>
Guys what do you think about a chick who is into being pet like a kitten? I don't know if there's a word for it but the idea of it turns me on and I feel kind of embarrassed. I basically wanna ask my boyfriend but don't know a good way to describe it besides "massage without pressure"
>>
>>16840479
Try "stroke me gently."
>>
>>16840038
I love the little squirts of precum during a blow job but the full load is a strong taste that's hard to handle a times >>16840205
Fighting is for dumb brutes
>>
>>16840479
"Dump me because I have major issues I haven't told you about"
>>
>>16840479
> I don't know if there's a word for it
Sounds like pet play.
>>
>>16840479
"Caress me"
Its easy to know you havent talked about this with other girls at all. Almost all women prefer a gentle touch rather than pressure. Men go vice versa. Its normal, just ask him to be more delicate.
If you actually want to be treated as a cat its called petplay.
>>
>>16840468
Isn't that something that generally doesn't come up early on? I mean, I don't want to waste my time with someone that wants kids, and I'm sure they feel the same way with me.
>>
>>16840515
Really? Isn't that like bdsm? I'm not trying to be his pet I just want that kind of affection like tummy rubbing and hair stroking. I feel weird just typing that but I really wanna express to my bf without being embarrassed
>>
>>16840519
Caressing that's the word I'm looking for I think! Thanks
>>
>>16840521
>Isn't that something that generally doesn't come up early on?
It varies. Theres a difference between talking about where you want to be in the future, and talking about a future with that person specifically.
>>
>>16840521
You can talk about stuff like that early. If they don't agree then clearly you're out. If they do it's no big deal and you've agreed on something. Right? As long as you present the question correctly.
>>
at least maybe 2 years ago someone posted a photo of a shirt he (possibly) made. Looked all over for it on the internet and found nothing so I assumed he made it. So i thought i should make them in different versions and sell them to friends and then to the public if that many people want them. Is this a bad idea? It wouldn't be the same "design", it would just be a few different versions of it. I wouldn't really call it a design because he just printed it off another product
>inb4 come up with your own ideas
im not a fashion designer i just think the shirts would be cool
>>
Ladies

Mentioning you went through a breakup more than once during a private conversation, are you hinting? or am I overthinking it?

I have good chemistry with a girl from my study group and she said this while we were having coffee a few days ago.
>>
>>16840503
I hated you at first but I have come to appreciate your work.
>>
>>16840869
I think my early work was a bit too chaotic. But when I added Battlestar, I really came into my own; comically and artistically. My whole body of literature has a clear, crisp message, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives this board a big boost.
>>
Girls

Is a dude having no car an instant turn off? Pls be honest
>>
File: lets do it.jpg (153KB, 900x816px) Image search: [Google]
lets do it.jpg
153KB, 900x816px
Anyone i think

gf is nervous about receiving oral but i really want to please her thanks to this
how can i ease things ? And... any tips about eating a girl ? Only had dicks so far.
>>
>>16840952
You should watch another guy do it; its the best way to learn how
>>
I asked a woman once if she was seeing anybody (obviously indicating that I was interested) and she told me she had a boyfriend, but we still run into each other often enough and do some trite, personal exchanges. I figure if I can't have her love, I'd at least like to try for a platonic relationship.

Would it be weird to ask to her to lunch considering the past? We met in a class but she occasionally comes into my place of work for assistance.
>>
>>16840014
Ok first date went well. She laughed a lot. We talked more on the way though, and a bit awkward when having meal but and all not bad.

How long should I wait before I ask her out again?
>>
>>16840961
I lack faith in reliable material on internet. Let's not talk about asking irl...
>>
>>16840971
I came into her
>>
Shortly before my gf came over today, she messaged me 'leaving my house now', we didn't set a time so to clarify I asked 'are you coming to mine now' (so I would know to start getting ready) she replied 'omg I said I was'. I called her out for being snappy, she said she wasn't being snappy/or annoyed. I didn't push it/ask for an apology because I did want to see her today and couldn't be bothered dealing with the drama over something so petty.

Was what she said snappy? Should have I called her out more for it or did I do the right thing (by just dropping it)?
>>
My good female friend recently told me that she wants to try dating me. I've always had feelings for her and she revealed to me a couple years back that she liked me (but I didn't catch on). We're suppose to get dinner together later this week. Do you think there is a chance of this actually working? I've always heard stories about things like this not working out (I really want it to work out though).
>>
Ok, let's be honest here.
How bad is mild acne on an adult?
I'm old enough now that I have to accept that this shit is never going to go away.
Every so often I get a zit or two on my face.
It's not enough to get accutane or an equivalent, but it's still fucking there.

I have a good job. I go to the gym.
But whenever there's a zit, I feel like fucking scum.

What do you girls think?
It's always killed by self-confidence
>>
>>16841056
everyone had to deal with acne once or twice, don't fret over it
>>
>>16841045
It can work fine.
But also be aware that she isn't physically attracted to you.
Otherwise, she would have never have been your friend and just dated from the start.

Hit the gym, flabby.
>>
>>16841057
Nah, it's not like other people.
It's just so obvious and bigger than theirs.
Not this little red dot.
Like a 0.5 cm fucking disgusting disgrace on my face somewhere.
>>
>>16841058
Lol she did try to take me when I first met her but I didn't catch on that she liked me! We have hooked up a few times since then and that's what brought up about dating.
>>
>>16841075
Oh so you're one of those types.

Yeah go for it, I guess.

But still, there's a reason why she's only dating you know.
Be wary of that.

Don't get too invested until you know that she wants you more than you want her.
>>
Girls

I feel like a wreck. There is a girl at work I've been talking with a ton over the past 4 months. We've became close over this time period, and I've developed feelings for her. But there is a problem. She currently has a boyfriend.. Her boyfriend treats her like shit, and she CONSTANTLY complains about him. I don't know why the hell she is still with him, but I don't know what to do or say. I am crushing on this girl hard. I've opened myself up to her, and she did the same with me. When we need to vent, we go to each other. Or when we need to be cheered up. We cheer each other up. She's great! Just, the whole boyfriend thing. It's like a mindfuck to me. I don't understand. I want to let her know how I feel. But I don't want to fuck up our friendship.

What do I do?
>>
>>16841078
Why do you mean by "those types"?
>>
opened a thread but didnt get an answer so asking here.
v
v
So I've had couple local relationships with chicks and the way I started it was, I'd ask "X" out, and she'd accept and then everything would just build up, without really talking about feelings, but I cant really do that online.

I have a decent life atm, got job, studying, I spend my free time on gaming, so I was wondering how am I supposed to start long distance relationship?
>>
>>16841084
Young Millennial who thinks dating is a bigger deal than fucking.
Uses Tinder.
Thought real hard about wearing a topknot.
>>
>>16841056
It's not really helpfull to be stressing out that much about a few zit's, people can smell that fear.
>>
>>16841091
back to bed grandpa, before i med you ass to sleep
>>
>>16841088
>so I was wondering how am I supposed to start long distance relationship?
Don't
>>
>>16841088
why would you actually want to go find a long distance relationship?
>>
>>16841093
Oh I'm just drunk and angry.

I forget about having a face like Yellowstone Park when I'm sober.

Just when I get to a mirror at the end of the day, I feel like such an ass walking around like I was like everyone else when I'm almost 30 and still have teenage acne.
I can't help but retroactively feel that every girl is thinking "Is this nigga serious?"
>>
>>16841106
have you tried hitting the docs? a good mate of mine had a face only a blind mother could love and after 2 years of hard work he's fine and dandy
>>
>>16841110
I did.
The thing is that the serious acne treatment essentially rolling a dice on fucking up your liver.
So they don't prescribe that shit unless you have more craters than the moon.

But like one or two floating zits?
Yeah, not worth it they say.

Sure I have some topical cream, but that's like closing the stable doors after the horses have run out.

And you best not tell me that fucking pillow trick. I've heard them all.
>>
>>16840218
>I never been loved,
>Desired? Yeah. I've been with many girls, [...] I'm just not sure if I ever been loved. Or if I ever will

You do realize how angsty and melodramatic that all makes you sound right? You're letting random outside shit dictate what you feel.

>>16840444
I want kids, so kind of. My girlfriend is on the fence about kids, but I figure that's something we figure out when it becomes a more pressing issue.

>>16840479
>Guys what do you think about a chick who is into being pet like a kitten?
Like, being caressed and stroked? My girlfriend really enjoys it when I do it, and I know another female friend who likes it too. Don't think it's that uncommon.
>>
>>16841097
>>16841102
well, the girl I like is in a long distance so I'd love to give it a try.
she's from the same country where im gonna go in a year or so.. so thought I'd love to give it a try, problem is I dont know how.. its not like real life.. at least for me.
>>
>>16841097
Haha! Right on. Just don't. Lol
>>
File: 1455779322531.jpg (15KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1455779322531.jpg
15KB, 480x463px
I'm moving away soon to get a fresh start
I really hate myself and think I should "fake it till I make it"
So I guess the question is what is confident behavior. My fear is that at any stress I'll crack and be back to my usual little bitch self, I want to stay consistent you know
>>
>>16841081

anyone?
>>
>>16841140
why's everyone agasint long distance relationships? ;o
>>
>>16841081
>>16841148
I know it may seem like, by opening up to each other, you've grown 'closer', but chances are she sees you as emotional support. This is a problem, because girls tend to put guys into categories, and 'emotional support' is as far from 'boyfriend material' as possible.
Think about it this way; you're very valuable to her. You've proven that you can be reliable, someone she can always come to for emotional support. She won't risk what she has built with you by trying to become an item.
>>
>>16841158
Because long distance is usually long distance for a reason. Typically, the longer the distance, the greater the problems.
>>
I'm 24 and never even had a date.

it's all over for me isn't it?
>>
>>16841191
It isn't over til your life is over. Yes, even old people date and have sex. You aren't off this ride yet.
>>
>>16841158
Personally--because I just spent the worst year of my life trying to salvage a relationship (on different continents). Long distance takes perseverance, determination, and stubbornness. It sucks. It's miserable. It's horrible. few survive.
>>
>>16841191

My first kiss at 23. First date at 24. First sex 24. First GF at 26.

Yup. It's all over for you
>>
>16841194

a few weeks lurking these threads has shown me that women don't want inexperienced men
>>
>>16841158
Has a point about problems. Rather than divorce, we opted for separate continents for a year. Now we have sobriety and worked through a lot of bad things. GL
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>16841158

it's a bitch. I'm not even in a LDR. But this Italian girl I'm friends with is killing me... We talk constantly and skype.

She sent me this gif when I woke up saying "I want to wake you up like this one day ;)"

Fuck me. This sucks
>>
She said she is "sick, but [she] hope[s] to talk to me again when [she] gets better."

Do I just leave her alone? I don't have much to offer by way of recovery, she lives with her mother.
>>
>>16841231
poop in her mailbox
>>
>>16841221
That sounds like an invitation to start an LDR if you want one, guy
>>
>>16841231
Look nigga.
If she wants you, she finds you.

What she did was lowkey tell you to fuck off.

If you were sick and into a girl, would you tell her that you'd contact her later?
Fuck no.

It's done, move on.
>>
>>16841177
>>16841202
>>16841215
>>16841221
yes but I can move to her coutnry in a year anyway.. so distance wont last forever
>>
>>16841191
No, but might be difficult for you to know how to interact and how to treat the person you're dating.

I'm currently seeing a 27 year old guy, and he told me he had only one girlfriend before me. I honestly think he may have been lying about that considering he doesn't really know how to get to know someone, and seems to be damn terrified initiating at any physical contact. Also, I met a friend of his, and he said as long as he's known the guy I've been seeing (about 7 years), he doesn't remember a single time he's had a girlfriend.

Honestly, you aren't a lost cause. People start dating at different ages for different reasons. Just put yourself out there. You can do it, and don't beat yourself up if things don't work out.
>>
>>16841237

I've asked once in December. And once about a month ago, she said she is not looking for any relationship right now. And especially since we've only met once. She doesn't want to jump into something. Even though we have constant communication. I will be meeting her again this summer, so "maybe" it could happen. But I don't know.

I'm just trying to enjoy what we have now...
>>
>>16841163

Fuck.. What should I do??? that doesn't seem fair.
>>
My gf likes making me hard all of the time. Like when we are together she will sit in my lap and stroke my crotch until Im hard.
>>
>>16841299
Is this normal behavior?
question go cut off
>>
>>16841258
I suppose it isn't fair, but think about it like this - She values your company so much, she's afraid that entering into a relationship would ruin what the two of you have. If you're adamant enough about it, it's possible to persuade her, I suppose. But, there's still a risk she will simply alienate you, which is the worst outcome (You lose her entirely).
>>16841299
Congratulations.
>>
>>16841305
Not if it ends there.
Or even if it doesn't.

Have you fugged yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 636x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 636x773px
>>16841045
Tfw she just sent me this
>>
Typical college autism post
>talk to qt3.14 in my piano class
>tell her we should practice playing for each other so we're used to the nerves for recitals
>she somehow accepts this pretense
>play with her a few days ago, didn't touch her or flirt cause im a pussy
>get her number
>saw her again today, she told me when she's free to play again (thurs)
>didn't seem flirty or anything, seemed pretty innocuous
>last time I'll see her before recitals and the pretense will be gone
>gotta somehow engage and escalate and gauge interest in a brief window
What do I do? At this rate we'll be strangers soon
>>
>>16841366
Things have already changed and she can't take it back. She can either choose to have a relationship with you or find another best friend, because it will be awkward and you two will grow apart.
>>
How do I get positive experiences with women?
I have a ton of female acquaintances but we don't really connect and it seems like the issue is on both sides rather than just me avoiding them

I've been to therapy and stuff, but I think the fact that my personal experiences with women are either very negative or really shallow is preventing me from functioning properly in society and stuff

Cis les here btw
>>
>>16841366
Well, if you really fancy her, this isn't the time to simply accept her word and roll over. Be adamant about it. Show up in person and tell her what she means to you. Be passionate, be serious. If she still rejects you, there's officially no chance. Showing her you're confident in you ability for making you both happy in a relationship means a lot, even if she's on the fence.
>>
>>16841366
Meet her physically and talk to her.

Have a serious talk. Shit has changed either way now, man. Make sure whatever you do, stay friends, get together, cut contact, you both agree.

Because that shit is fucked.
>>
>>16841388
Can you piano four hands? It would get you close to her. But, if you haven't done any effort so far to make your interest noted, it would be a terrible idea to suddenly shower her with it.
>>
>>16841403
>>16841400
>>16841396
I guess this is all for the best, but I just feel like shit I would have honestly dated her. I think it's time for me to invest in a face transplant or a lot of alcohol guys.
>>
>>16841411
We're beginners so we can't really play real 4 hand pieces, but we were practicing on the same piano at once in that fashion
Basically I need to somehow ramp up my kino tomorrow and then after class ask if she wants to do some thing on the weekend? Cause it's gonna seem weird if I text her about it when I could have asked her
>>
>>16841415
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. It's unattractive. If you actually want her, take initiative and talk to her in person. Show that you care enough, that you want her enough.
>>
>>16841123
Nigga just make them give you the accutane. You get monthly blood tests anyway, your liver won't get fucked up and it will likely cure you forever
>>
>>16841418
In person > texting, always. It shows confidence.
You can ask her out for sure, but it does depend on how 'tame' your sessions have been. If it has been strictly business, so to speak, I don't know. You're the better judge of your chances. Either way, taking chances and asking her, if nothing else, shows you've go confidence and that's always a plus for you.
>>
>>16841148
Is it possible that this boyfriend actually has some good qualities which makes her inclined to stay with him but because she uses you to vent you have a skewed perspective on what he's actually like? Especially if you've never met or interacted with him before, it's quite possible you aren't being given the full story.

As for the rest, unless she leaves him of her own accord you probably don't stand a chance. You honestly don't really want a girl who will dump her boyfriend to get with another dude anyways, if she does it for you she will (likely) do it to.

Find some other qt.
>>
>>16841415
Or fucking talk to her. She's interested in you, but she's scared. Find out why. Discuss together if that fear is reasonable.

She can't make the feelings you both have disappear, which is what it sounds like she wishes could happen.
>>
Girls:

I had plans to chill and grab lunch/study with a girl in one of my college classes for last Thursday. She texted me 3 hours before we had planned to actually meet up saying "Hey, I'm so sorry to cancel today but my parents are bringing my car up this afternoon! :("
I didn't respond initially and she sent another text an hour later saying "I feel awful I'm so sorry"
On a side note she wrecked her car a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure she did actually get her car that day. Was this her lowkey way of telling me to fuck off since she didn't offer an alternative after cancelling our plans? Or should I try to ask one more time?
>>
>>16841462
First of all, don't even bother thinking of the myriad of reasons she flunked on you, it's a waste of time and only makes you confused and upset.
There is a legitimate chance that something else came up, and if you cannot verify it, there's no point in trying to mull it over. Accept her word, and do another date as soon as possible. If she continues to make excuses, or doesn't show up, she's not interested. This will be your cue to move on.
>>
>>16840974
Ok a little more detail: I'll have a class with her tomorrow where I'm going to sit next to her. Is it okay to text before then or say nothing and ask her in person?
>>
>>16841472
So if I'm to ask her out tomorrow for say Saturday at a specific time, if she says she can't then for reason X and doesn't offer anything else, I should just take it as a no correct?
>>
>>16841547
If she says she can't a specific date you give her, and she doesn't attempt to then find a free one of her own initiative, she is not interested.
>>
>>16841398
Shotgun it. Make conversation with tons of random girls. Just practice it. They won't think anything of the conversation down the line.

My interactions with girls have been good because I'm generally friendly and smiley and kind to a fault.

I've also given up on a lot of caring.

Being happy is not a necessity for being smiley. I have depression. But I smile at people and watch my body language.

Generally you just need to practice and see what works for you.

I intend to practice a lot at the lesbian bar on my 21st.

You haven't really given us much to work with so there's not much I can say.
>>
Question for both genders.

Whenever I eat a girl out, the saliva in my mouth builds up too quickly and I can't swallow it down fast enough, making it a very very very messy business. My gf doesn't like receiving just because it becomes so messy. Any tips?
>>
Which would a woman rather have. A guy who doesnt look at porn and fap and has amazing 7x5 erection, or a guy with a larger penis 8x6 erection.
Because my dick is shrinking from no fap and Im wondering if its worth it.
>>
When have I ever said black men were shit?
>>
>>16842019
>eating girls out
This is the most beta thing. She probably doesnt like receiving so she doesnt have to deal with a beta cuck. Do you know what you are licking. That vaginal residue is filth with left over sperm in it. How can you degrade yourself so far.
>>
>>16842019
Oral sex, by its very nature, IS messy. That happens when she sucks your dick too, I promise. She's gonna have to get over it if she wants her pussy licked
>>
>>16842037
No it doesn't. But then again she sucks at sucking dick.
>>
>>16842041
>>16842019

No tips from me, but honestly, the messier and wetter, the better! Never experienced that problem, so it sounds odd to me. Might be an excuse because she doesn't enjoy oral sex?

Also, if she sucks at sucking dick, tell her how to improve, girls don't have a dick and we have no idea what you enjoy (and different guys enjoy different things), communicate and guide her. Life's too short for shitty blowjobs.
>>
File: eatingpoon.jpg (820KB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
eatingpoon.jpg
820KB, 400x4136px
>>16840952
>>
>>16842019
check
>>16842056
it is naturally messy, however, if that's what's stopping her from wanting it you probably just don't know what you're doing. my personal tip is to hum the abc's quietly but enough to vibrate your lips, which should be lightly suctioned around her clit, while drawing each letter of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue, generally draw the letters fast and hum a little slower because you'll end up humming through the whole song a couple of times before you finish drawing them out.
>>
Girls.

This is probably going to sound dumb, but I'm socially retarded so might as well ask.

Let's say you're at a party, and at least two guys are obviously interested in you. Which one has the best "chances" between the one who's constantly with you, and the one who occasionally comes to see you while still talking to everyone?

I was at a party yesterday, and noticed a girl that I was into right away. I was the one who socialized with everybody else and came to see her maybe twice. And she had this guy who was always following her, and I know they met that night so he seemed quite interested too.

bottom line, when she left, she came to say goodbye to me and said yes to my proposition to contact her and see her again. I just wonder if that guy might still be in the picture, and thus which kind of behavior is "more favored" between his and mine generally.

As I said, probably a dumb question but I'd rather ask.

Spending as much time as possible with the girl seems obvious but no one wants to be suffocated.
>>
>>16842318
The one with the best chances is the one who seems more genuinely interested, meaning the one who makes the first move/s. This is assuming that both guys are equally good looking and have nice personalities.
>>
Girls: A girl I recently started dating texted me freaking out about school, what's the ideal way to react? is it a less is more situation where I say that I'm sorry and that it's a shitty situation she's in? or do I try and motivate her and make her feel good about herself?
>>
HEY GIRLS
DO YOU LIKE SEX
>>
This is really fucking pathetic but if she liked a post about relationships on facebook right after she got home from hanging out with me and she NEVER likes shit on facebook does that mean anything? am i actually being lead on or am i retarded
>>
>>16842435
probably coincidence. But she may be trying to give a subtle hint to you. Or that may be what she wants. Or she just randomly found the post amusing
If you like this girl spend more time with her, and if you feel something ask her out you fucking pussy
>>
>>16842439
Further info

- When i say she never likes posts, i mean seriously never seen her like a post

- It was a post from November 2015 about 'relationship goals'

- She told me not to ask her out, because she would prefer to ask me out instead.

I know that last point is weird, i can expand on it if you want
>>
>>16842446
Pfft. She's probably shy if she says that then. Can't get up to it.
Tell me more about your relationship instead. How good of friends are you?
>>
>>16842454
Brace yourself for some pretty weird shit.

We met about 2 weeks ago and talked once. I didnt know anyone on campus so i found her on facebook and admitted that i have 0 friends. She pretty much opened up to me and asked me to come hang out with her.

So we did that last thursday

Then she invites me over Friday night. We smoke weed (first time for both of us) and then i crash at her house (in her bed because i guess she just doesnt give a fuck). No sexual stuff, just playing around, sortoff flirting but shes not really flirty

On saturday she invited me over to dinner and then we watched Deadpool with her friend. They were pretty wasted and she wasnt acting herself.

Now shes sick (she says its because of the weed and alchahol) and we're somehow pretty much best friends after seeing eachother on like 3-4 different occasions

Everyone thinks we're dating and my 1 other mate at this school always gives me looks as if to say "You're in" sortoff thing.

Other misc notes - she admitted im attractive to her, she says people ask if we're dating, she loves having me around and im pretty much the only person she hangs out with.

I dont think i've been friendzoned, I thinkshe has a thing for me but she just doesnt want to date yet. Maybe she's scared of dating me without knowing me very well
>>
>>16842328
Got it. I already sent my message to ask her out anyway.
>>
>>16842426
YES YOU MORON
>>
>>16842471
You asked her out by text?
>>
>>16842464
Ah you fucking moron. Then she likes you, yes.
Just let it develop for a little more. You're not friendzoned, trust me.

That story reminds me so much of the way I was with my boyfriend, who I've been with for 3 years now, so good luck to you :]
>>
>>16842498
Thankyou. Im a huge dork around girls but this could be the one. I'll just let the flower sprout on it's own
>>
>>16842495
When she left the party I told her I'd like to see her again, and asked if she's okay with me sending her a message to fix a date. She said yes. That's what the message was for.
>>
Girls: Why are you so gullible when you're young?

Backpacking around dangerous countries, hell, some of you even do porn these days for the sake of it.

Virtually all girls who do this sort of thing go on to regret it. But why is it so hard to impress upon you, even if we're your fathers and brothers, that we're not trying to "control" you, we just don't want you to be exploited by predatory men.

I have a ridiculously empathetic outlook towards women close to me, and I care about them a lot. That's why I'm so protective, because I know what other men are like. The lengths they'll go to for sex, the lies they'll tell, or in some countries the fact they'll just rape you.

Furthermore, why do so many white women hate white men?
>>
>>16842503
No. I have nothing against either anime or video games, but monomania isn't attractive.
Also since I'm only casually interested in anime/vidya at best, it wouldn't allow for any conversation.
And if by all his time you mean he's a NEET then even more no.
>>
>>16842511
Sure, doesn't really matter to me. A girl I used to fuck with had 13 before me, no bugs on my nuts or weight on my conscience
>>
File: 1455576581266.gif (1MB, 255x183px) Image search: [Google]
1455576581266.gif
1MB, 255x183px
>>16842491
>r9k try and raid

Kek, are you getting a tad toasty, roastie?
>>
>>16842515
Everyone's an idiot when they're 15, it just shows up in different ways. And nobody listens to their parents at that age because they're idiots. However it sounds like you may be overly cautious since most people who backpack do it in Europe, which is very safe.

>Furthermore, why do so many white women hate white men?
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>16842525
This.

>watching a documentary about porn
>the general opinion is "girls are being manipulated/forced into it"
>those girls start out claiming to be stars in the making or just in it because "hihi sex is fun"
>end up having health issues and feeling dirty
>they complain as if they weren't aware of the risks

I just ended up losing the small compassion I had for them.
>>
Girls and guys

Is it possible for 2 people to love each other but not be in a relationship?

There is a girl who lives overseas who I have feelings for. She has feelings for me. I've talked to her about a relationship, but she doesn't think she could do one. I understand why. Her reasoning is there is a lot she wants to accomplish in her life. she wants to do great things and travel the world. We will be meeting for a 2nd time this summer for 2 weeks which will be fantastic. But the next year she will be traveling to another country with her friends as a group trip (year 2017). She then plans to visit the US where I live in (2018). so we will see each other again this summer. But it might be a whole year before we meet again. and I think she just doesn't want the emotional stress of a relationship with that kind of distance. I understand her feelings on this. I respect it because it is a rational thought. Right now, we are just going day by day. I think I'm in love with this girl. We talk every single day, and skype a lot. She is so important to me. and I know I'm important to her. We are just enjoying what we have.

I'm just curious if this is good and If what we have is a good choice.

Opinions?
>>
>>16842520
It's up to him to date NEETS if he wants to.
It's up to me to decide who I want to date too.
>>
>>16842527
>What the fuck are you talking about?

Just in general conversation, the use of the term "white male" seems to be derogatory in of itself these days. "Dude white ppl lmao" tier humor. Saying black/asian men are better (you see the latter here on 4chan a lot because of the weeb presence). White women always siding with "PoC".

>most people who backpack do it in Europe, which is very safe.

Europe's fine. No way I'd let her do Asia or any non-white country though, with the exception of Japan.
>>
>>16842515
I don't think being gullible is a gendered thing. Young people don't like being told by people that are older than them to not do something. Sometimes people have to make their own mistakes to really learn their lesson.

>>16842503
No. Video games and anime are fine, but you need to do other things, like have a job, and not be fat.

>>16842318
Having a chance with a girl is not a numerical thing. Behaviors being "more favored" is not a numerical thing. If she's into you, she's into you, and she's not going to know why.

>>16842435
How old are you? 12? Do grown ass adults seriously get this worked up over social media?

>>16842335
She just wants her problem to be heard. Generally, "Dang, that sucks, is there anything I can do?" is the right thing to say.

>>16842536
Don't put your life on hold for her. It's pretty clear that you have different life goals which make you incompatible.
>>
>>16842530
Yeah but see unlike /r9k/, I can't hate these women.

I take the notion that women are more childish and gullible seriously, and don't use it to assume that means women are "inferior" or "trash" or whatever. I just think it means we, as the men in their lives, need to be more protective.

As a question to the femanons on this note: What can a dad do to make sure his daughter doesn't turn into some sort of porn whore? I've thought getting her involved in proper hobbies that take her away from a computer at a young age would be a good idea.
>>
>>16842544
Does replying to every post boost your ego THAT much?
>>
General question: my friend openly mentioned to me he was interested in a girl at our college and was pursuing her. He spoke to her for a good while, but I recently ended up spending a whole day with essentially just her and I. I won't fuck around, I also think she's hot, but obviously leaving it there on my honor I wouldn't go for it. However, this girl (asian american) mentioned that she prefers white guys, (I am) to me and was being flirty as fuck. He's half indian and looks it. What do?
>>
Why are women such whores?
>>
>>16842544
Men will lie to you to the point they'll pretend to be in love for months for the purposes of sex.

Do you not understand why this means you need to be cautious as a girl? So few girls are aware of what men are actually like these days, hence all the sleazy "male feminists" who use it as a way of getting pussy.
>>
Back to your containment board. You only have a year max left to live before or you kill yourself anyway, don't you want to spend it with your friends?
>>
>>16842503
>Would you date a guy who spends all his time playing video games and watching anime?
Yes, absolutely.

Even better if he is a NEET and can spend all his time with me. I find NEETs in general have more time to spend on their personal appearance, hygiene, and improving themselves with quality literature and culture.

Spending every hour of your life slaving to enrich your employer, when we could instead be living a little more frugally and spending our days with each other? I know which I'd choose!

I once dated a guy who spend most of his waking hours working, and it was soul destroying. He'd get home from work tired and wanting to sleep, and the only topic of conversation was his worries about his boss liking him enough to give him half a dollars raise.
>>
>>16842561
>Men will lie to you to the point they'll pretend to be in love for months for the purposes of sex.
Some will, but most won't.
>So few girls are aware of what men are actually like these days,
Men are like they've always been
>hence all the sleazy "male feminists" who use it as a way of getting pussy.
Yeah but they're genuinely betas and don't pose a threat. They'll whine and complain to try to get sex but they're not going to rape you with a bottle
>>
>>16842561
Being over protective of them isn't going to help. Everyone of any gender has to go through life and experience a few bad things with the opposite gender. get manipulated and hurt and so on. If my aunt had started protecting me from every girl who took or tried to take advantage of me i'd be very stupid today.

Same goes for them. At some point they're supposed to be old enough to make their choices. And you shouldn't intervene much unless it's a really bad situation, ie : threat to their health or well being.
>>
>>16842548

What's your point?
>>
>>16842575
>but they're not going to rape you with a bottle
Some won't, but most will.
>>
>>16842561
Regardless of gender, anyone should be cautious when introducing someone new into their lives. You can't be too cautious, though, else you'll have no one in your life.

>what men are actually like these days
What exactly qualifies you to speak on behalf of "men these days"?
>>
>>16842575
>Yeah but they're genuinely betas and don't pose a threat.

This is where you're wrong. You've created a false dichotomy where "bad men" can't get sex. You have no idea how easy it is for even a fat, ugly, balding man to groom a 13 or 14 year old girl. There are innumerable examples of various "sociology professors" teaching "gender studies" and fucking their students, just look it up.

>Men are like they've always been

There were vastly more rules of propriety on men on the past. Women sure as shit weren't called prudes for not putting out on the second date, similarly porn creep has led to a world where men expect stuff like anal.

>Some will, but most won't.

You have no idea.

I fear for your future daughter.
>>
>>16842586
>>16842578
>>16842571
>>16842568
>>16842566

God damn. Is this what this board is like at this hour?
>>
>>16842576
>Being over protective of them isn't going to help.

You say that as if every single experience in life is some sort of light learning experience, like having your 15 year old boyfriend be too forceful when you're making out and pushing him off, or realizing you should wear sun screen in hot weather after a particularly bad burn.

What if the "mistake" is hooking up with a guy 15 years her senior when she's 14?
>>
>>16842593
>There were vastly more rules of propriety on men on the past. Women sure as shit weren't called prudes for not putting out on the second date,

And when was that exactly? Because that has always been an issue. Before people started having dates, they didn't because they got married right away and girls HAD tu put out. Marital duties and such. As for when dating started to become a thing, they had the same similar issues as we do today.

similarly porn creep has led to a world where men expect stuff like anal.
>anal didn't exist before

Surely you jest.
>>
>>16840479
It's called a pet play fetish/kink. Try if your bf likes dominating you, if he does he might also like petplay
>>
File: w3NIn.jpg (58KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
w3NIn.jpg
58KB, 1024x966px
What is this, 2005?
>>
>>16842619
>>16842610
>>16842607

Hi /b/
>>
>>16842606
>Surely you jest.

I didn't say that, you dichotomous tard. Has your brain really atrophied to the point you can't grasp the concept of matters of degree?
>>
Hey everyone i went on vacation with my brother, and something i never thought about came to light.......
I think i'm attracted to him.
The first few days at the resort i couldn't get him off my mind.
The way he smiled at me, and how he would touch me on the head whenever he saw me made my heart melt.
Last night i masturbated to the thought of him and orgasm'd 3 times!
I really want to come onto him do you think i should bother or will it ruin our friendship?
>>
Girls and guys

Who is raiding this thread right now? /b/ or the enormous faggots of /r9k/?
>>
>>16842633
It's r9k throwing a tantrum. They have a thread about it and everything. the guy posting gore is complaining about his pals not backing him up.
>>
>>16842647
I bet you think women don't cheat at the first chance faggot
>>
File: 1455886831359.jpg (35KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1455886831359.jpg
35KB, 456x456px
>>16842575
What movie is that from? Remember watching that with my grandfather and that feeling of awkwardness as we both pretended I didn't see it.
>>
>>16842520
i am a neet

i am banging 3 girls

git gud brah
>>
>>16842536
I remember this

We went LDR for 2 years and then moved in together, then we both made bad decisions and broke up. Probably a mistake.
>>
Dude here, I can't take care of myself properly without the assistance of some kind of caretaker/tutor, is this a red flag/turnoff if I want a relationship?
>>
>>16842537
it's ok if she doesn't want neet dick

you can still get mad pussy if you're neet, you just have to be fit, smart, and clever.
>>
I remember in high school we had some rough cunt come in and talk to us about sexual assault.

He talked about witnessing a passed out woman on the beach be sexually assaulted by multiple guys. Afterward, one of them filled a coke bottle with sand, pushed it up her vagina, and poured in in, with the intention of destroying DNA evidence. Dubbed "the hourglass".

Sorry for the fucked up story. But I thought you should know.
>>
>>16842710
Nothing makes it a definite yes / no. You can always bulk up some other part of your life to compensate and it will work for some women.
>>
>>16842720
>some women

Less than 50% or more than 50%?

Yes, I need fucking numbers, I know how horrible everything really is, I know exactly what is real, and what was made by mankind.

You give me the fucking numbers.
>>
Why do girls wear leggings as pants?
Would you find it weird if guys started wearing them?
>>
>>16842732
When people say women are a numbers game, they don't mean it like that.
>>
>>16842737
I know that.
>>
>>16842740
So you're dumb, then? If you want someone, go out and meet people rather than trying to get some anon to answer your impossible question.
>>
>>16842735
why? because it looks good and it's confortable. And the black ones are easy to combine with a t-shirt or something else making a lazy but decent outfit
will it look good on a guy? no unless the guy is super extremely skinny and tries to look androginous in which case it wouldn't look good "as a guy", just maybe good ish in general
>>
>>16842746
>impossible question

I asked the wrong people then.
>>
Girls: Should a guy share your same taste in stuff and your same interests? Or should he not have 100% everything in common? Or does it not matter at all?
>>
>>16840479
I never knew I had this fetish until now, thanks anon.

Guys/Girls,
How do I deal with a really good friend who's adamantly opposed to my homosexuality? I thinks she might think I'd hit on her or something, which is obviously stupid, but I really don't want to lose her as a friend, we've been close since we were little kids.
Surely there must be a way to convince her I'm still the same person, and not suddenly a weirdo/deviant/pervert?
>>
>>16842732
First off, 50% is already a HUGE amount of women. 50% is hot movie star, hot rock star, president, world-famous CEO level. For even good looking guys with their shit together, 10~20% of women that they want actually reciprocating is pretty big. You're looking at about 1 in 10 if you play your cards right. Which are actually not terrible odds, considering. THIS is what people mean when they say it's a numbers game. It's not about getting some unrealistic high hit rate, it's about being aware of realistic odds and making sure your approach rate is high enough to pay off.
>>
why does a male Indian supervisor or manager so hard to work with? Never had this problems with others.
>>
>>16840444
i don't want kids so it's actually a pre-req
>>16840479
whatthefuckman.jpg
>>16840754
smells like intellectual copyright infringement
>>16840952
watch lesbian porn, there's also a key & peele skit that's fairly accurate
>>16840995
don't stir the pot, you did fine
>>16841299
return the favor: make her hard by encasing her in concrete
>>16841366
send back, verbatim, "Nigga, things already changed"
>>16842511
if she's clean/childless then it's fine
>>16842536
yes
no opinion
>>16842551
hit it
>>
>>16842758
yes he should share some similar taste in stuff, doesn't matter how much
>>
>>16842630
Assuming you are female, better just forget it, this isn't gonna work out. It might be you just don't have anyone to be intimate with so you project your love onto someone you actually love, although not romantically.
In short you probably need a good dicking to set you straight.
>>
File: smugwojak-1.png (76KB, 538x449px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak-1.png
76KB, 538x449px
This board is stupid
>>
i am a fag that visits fag reddit board called adv
help plissssss guyzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>16840014
Girls-I'm a mild daddy dom. How would you react to your bf/fwb asking you to call him daddy in bed? General feelings about the dd/lg dynamic?
>>
My girlfriend and I are on a break from our 2 year relationship, we were engaged.
She has always thought to be bisexual and I am ok with that.
Why we are on a break is because recently she has been feeling like she might just be a lesbian.
She says she doesn't know who she is anymore but she still loves me and enjoys all the time we had together.
We are still hanging out and talking about this whole situation, I am giving her the space she needs. She is going to start talking to a therapists and a lesbian friend to try to find herself.

>My question is how can I help her through this situation?
>Also if she decides the she still likes men she will get back with me.
>>
>>16842891
Be patient.
Be patient.
Don't blindly trust that she will get back with you, but be patient.
>>
>>16842900
Thank you I definitely will be.
Even if she decides that she is a lesbian I think we will be friends for a long time
We truly are best friends
And when I feel that she might not get back with me I do feel really bad.
>>
Size matters = Propaganda?
>>
>>16842919
To a certain extent. There's size queens and there's assholes, but I think it matters far less than guys think, and the idea that everyone needs a 9 inch dick is laughable.
>>
>>16842919
Size is nice but there's a point where it really does become a problem and it comes sooner than guys think. Also lmao do you think you're actually going to make a girl orgasm with just your dick? Your hands and how you approach are more important. Big dick is a turnon, but in actual sex it's not so important.
>>
>>16842939
>Also lmao do you think you're actually going to make a girl orgasm with just your dick?

Gorillion times this.

Also

>>16842919
>>16842923
Isn't the cervix a very sensitive part overall?

>Inb4 get used to it
>>
>>16842964
>Isn't the cervix a very sensitive part overall?
It's only ever hurt for me, and completely took me out of any pleasure I had before. Like a reset button.
>>
>>16842891

>engaged with 2 years relationship
>with a lesbo
>on a "break" (lmao)

and the best part

>lesbian friend to try to "find herself."

hahahah i love that line!

C U C K
U
C
K

>>16842906

>Even if she decides that she is a lesbian

she is lesbian, retarded.

>And when I feel that she might not get back with me I do feel really bad.

spoile: she already broke up with you.
>>
File: .............jpg (170KB, 650x916px) Image search: [Google]
.............jpg
170KB, 650x916px
>>16842919
>>16842923
>>16842939
>>16842964
>>16842967
Foreplay should be mandatory by now.

I mean sex WITHOUT foreplay?

Not gonna happen.

30 minutes of foreplay minimum, two hours tops.

Premature ejaculation? Oh, does that automatically mean stop, we're done? Just lick/suck/clean it off, also the whole fucking point of foreplay in the first place.

I ain't fucking no woman without foreplay that is for fucking sure.
>>
>>16843002
>I ain't fucking no woman without foreplay that is for fucking sure.
In the same of womankind, thanks.
>>
>>16842970
The best part is I told her to speak to her lesbian friend last night that she forgot about XD she lives in another state XD not cucked she literally is just calling her
>thanks for the trigger
>bisexual = gay ok
>I do feel bad about our break but I am hopeful that she will get back with me
>>
>>16843018

>I do feel bad about our break but I am hopeful that she will get back with me.

hahahahahahahahha, wait a sec... hahahahahahahahahha
>>
>>16843129
Man your life must really suck and must be a pretty shitty person
Sorry your relationships have gone to shit cause your suck ass
>>
>>16841081
forget about her and move on with your life, clearly she makes bad decisions and nothing you do will change that, she just likes venting to you and being friends with you. if you act too into it it will just make things harder for you. there is a chance, but it's pretty slim, jim
>>
>>16843002
my girlfriend barely needs foreplay to get really wet, like maybe 10 minutes of kissing, foreplay to her is actually us having a meaningful conversation, that gets her wet faster than anything and we can bone after that.
>>
>>16843244
I get that, intelligence is very hot.
I've recently had an incredibly engaging, exciting conversation with a girl at a party and at the end I was soaked, and I'm not even gay.
>>
What are some signs that a girl is interested in me?

What is a non autistic way to say start a conversation with a girl?
>>
>>16840014
Girls, how would you feel if a guy asked you to call him daddy in bed?
>>
How do you prove that you trust somebody?
>>
>>16843244
>>16843308
Vibrations man, vibrations.

I mean, who needs vibrators, right?

Hehe.

Yeah...

;_;
>>
>>16841144
Shoulders back head high
Initiate conversations with EVERYONE
>>
>>16843465
by letting them do their thing without being paranoid?
but if you need to PROVE to somebody that you trust them then you either ahve already acted paranoid or thei have abused your trust. what's this question about, anon?
>>
>>16843441
weirded out. i'd be down to roleplay some ageplay, but that's reserved for very trusty realtionships. just casually calling you daddy would be pretty weird. yep.
>>
>>16842758
we should have some stuff in common. but it would be enough to share some nostalgia, or simliar (not necessarily the same, it would be more interesting to discover new shit thanks to you) music tastes, or both liking to cook, being into sport, whatever. you need to be able to talk about some stuff and do things together, right? but after that, it is more fun to discover the interests the other has. it broadens your horizont. you might start to get into stuff you never even considered before.
>>
girls:

u tryina get a lil? what up baby girl lmao
>>
>>16843740
Translation please.
>>
Girls: do you like being man handled /pinned down while having sex?
>>
Not if I wasn't up for it. Rules, if you like. Yes, sometimes. Not always
>>
>>16842923
>>16842939
these answers may be assuring for average to above average guys

What to do with a below average one?
>>
>>16843930
Generally, yes.

>>16843978
Well, obviously depends how far below average. What's average, 5 or 6 inches? Like I said before, it's not all THAT important.
>>
>>16840479
Depends , but for most it should be ok.
Start with something simple like cat ears, and play it as goofing around and see how it goes.
>>16841191
Nope.
>>16842019
Keep tissues nearby.
>>16842511
Dating=/=sex
>>16842536
Yes.
For me I love my sister, not in a sibling easy either.
Its much deeper than that, but in the same time it's love devoid of lust.
>>
>>16843988
5.5 is rough world average, but that includes a huge number of East Asian men. Probably it's 0.5-1 inches bigger in western countries.
>>
>>16844065
Well, that's enough for most girls I'm sure.
>>
How do I deal with feelings of jealousy when my bf likes a pretty girl's pic on facebook?
>>
>>16844140
You reassure yourself that he's with you, not her. That you're the one he wants to be with. Then you realize that it's perfectly okay to feel attracted to other people, and find them beautiful, without it ruining your relationship.
>>
>>16844171
Thanks anon.
>>
>Like girls with tattoos and pin-up vibes
>See they always date guys with tattoos and ear expansions
>Have none of those

Does the whole "Opposites attract" really exist, on your experience boys and girls?

I'm actually pretty confident about myself, and right now very happy (after a painful breakup) But thinking about it, I haven't date any girl who were into those things.
>>
>>16844191
People who only date people who are into the same things they are are narcissistic anyways so dont feel too bad.

I bet you can find a cool tattoo/rockabilly girl who isn't like that though and appreciates you for you.
>>
To afraid to ask her out for second date, give me some words of encouragement advice
>>
>>16844232
It would be worse not to try. And if she says no who gives a fuck... you'd have the same result if you didn't risk it.
>>
>>16844222
>I bet you can find a cool tattoo/rockabilly girl who isn't like that though and appreciates you for you.

That's really my thing in life, Anon, to find someone who appreciates me for who I am.

Honestly I was kinda afraid of exposing this desire because of fear of looking like I was objectifying that "feature" too much. You know it happens with this kind of things (tattoos and such)
But not in my case. I like tattoos and that stuff, but I don't see it as the sole reason to date someone. I'm also very into rockabilly and punk and rock, although I look nothing like the kind of people that frequent rockabilly joints... so that's where my worries come. I'm into a ""type"" but I look nothing like them
>>
>>16844232
If you don't, you will spend your entire life wondering "what if I had", and that's not something you want in your life. Believe me, I am talking from personal experience. I knew a girl, she was absolutely incredible, I chickened out. Later on I found out she was in love with me. Countless dates and females after, shit still bothers me from time to time. DO NOT make the same mistake.
>>
Is pegging normal or am I just nasty?

Also, how do I let a guy know I only date if I'm serious about them ?That I'm looking for a husband and not just a fling?
They usually think I'm shittesting them, or just trying to avoid them
I just want true love senpai
>>
>>16844266
Pegging is amazing I want to be your husbando
>>
>>16844244
>I look nothing like them
That's to your advantage anon
They re so into their subculture, that somebody different is attracting and refreshing, plus they'll want to reel you in and show you what they love about it
>>
>>16844266
I don't know what to say about the second thing. Maybe you just don't say such things, you just do them... you know?

About the first thing, that's pretty cool. Always been kinda interested in it, and just when I was about to subtlely propose my girlfriend to try it, she dumped me...

Well she missed the chance! This ass is now reserved for the one who will truly love me <3
>>
>>16844283
Fuck off I claimed her
>>
>>16844244
I frequent punk rock shows too but I look very plain. My partner is in a band and dresses punk with studded jackets and stuff but I wear sweat pants and plain shirts, plain hair. We still connect on what we like though. Style isn't everything thats for sure. If you connect with a person you'll do fine.
>>
>>16844286
I don't know anon, I'm gonna let her decide wich ass wants!
>>
>>16844279
Thanks for saying that, Anon. Sometimes you start thinking and thinking and thinking about nonsense, and you almost forget that the best you have is... who you are. Not that I'm saying I was about to start acting like a poser just to attract this kind of girls. That would never happen.
The same way I'm talking about this, do you know there's people that actually "won't date" someone with tattoos? I never understood it. Not only from my perspective, as some fella who loves tattoos and stuff, but also because why would someone be so """"selective"""" about this kind of stuff? At the beginning I thought it was just that, being selective. Even some people even got to told me "you have no standars"... but fuck that. I don't get that. "Standars"?? nah. I'm just open and I don't have many deal breakers. I don't get why people are so judgemental

>>16844289
Thanks for your post, too. You just reminded me that after all, it's about connection. It's so wonderful when you connect with someone
>>
>>16844283
I'll try not saying it, it just scares me a bit that I can't tell if they are serious. Like I'm a fucking a prude and the way guys are, I don't want them thinking I'm not having sex just to seem proper. It's for my future husband you know?

Sorry to hear about your gf! Why did she leave?
Your bum shall be worshipped by someone worthy anon, lets hope you find her soon
>>
File: american_psycho_bloody_axe_rant.jpg (47KB, 425x177px) Image search: [Google]
american_psycho_bloody_axe_rant.jpg
47KB, 425x177px
>>16844349
Fuck you too you stupid fucking whore
>>
Why do women cream when they orgasm.
>>
>>16844375
Mostly only during ovulation
>>
>>16843244
>my girlfriend barely needs foreplay to get really wet

enjoy it while it lasts, she'll dry up in her mid 20s
>>
>>16844349
Yeah, it's a complicated situation really. The way I see it, this kind of things should just happen. No words, no contracts. Two people start together because they keep seeing each other and they love themselves so it just happens... Or maybe I'm being too idealistic?

I would say, just keep doing stuff with him. Drop a few hints here and there about you and him being serious. I would have the same concerns as you do when it comes to being official and serious with someone, I wouldn't want that person I'm dating to thing I'm not holding any intentions of being with her seriously. But it's just... if you like someone, you keep seeing them and enjoying time with them. You could always tell him this way, Anon: I like you, I enjoy time with you, that's why we're still seeing each other, having dinner and doing stuff, instead of "our" thing ending as a simple one night stand

>Why did she leave?
In very short: She didn't love me.
I seriously try not to be the kind that talks about the ex in a negative light, but thing is I have very few things to say about my ex, so I'll rather not say anything. Does that put me on a bad light? It really concerns me to end up being that kind of guy. I mean, it's your ex, she dated you, she doesn't have to be that bad. That's what I think about when I hear someone talking shit abput someone they dated on the past. So I'll either not say much about her...

>"Your bum shall be worshipped by someone worthy anon"
Hell fucking yeah. I'm already committed in bed because that's my thing, i love to make people feel good in bed, that's my turn on. But i'm saving my ass only for that special someone <3

By the way, you ever tried pegging someone? how was it?
>>
>>16844191

lol. Depends? Maybe?

Kind of weird. I used to be hyper clean cut, proper, and shy. Neat collared shits buttoned all the way up, crew cut, super polite, had a girl once tell me I was like a boy scout.

Back then I used to get the type of girls you mentioned.

Now I still wear collared shirts, but instead of neat it's more sharp now, with them being more fitted with rolled up sleeves with buttons undone , and a close cropped beard that follows exact lines and shaved cheeks. I also have a shit ton of confidence now

I've been told I seem kind of intense, sharp, and hyper masculine.

I now especially attract quieter shier girls.
>>
>>16844454
Why do you think You attracted the kind you attracted back then, and why do you think you attract the kind you attract right now?

You sort of remind me or myself. I had a more cleaner look back then, with blazers and clean line shirts. Now I wear more casual jackets (Harrington and Leather Biker) over Shirts and tees. It got weirdly more warmer now than back then
>>
Do girls like long haircut on guys?
>>
>>16844478
If you look like a freaking viking, yes.
Generally, no.
>>
>>16844478
Girls like attractive guys. Some haircuts are attractive on a particular guy and some are not.
>>
>>16844478
if you can pull it off. iow if you are handsome and confident.
>>
>>16844459

Back then I was pretty quiet and cute. I'm baby faced and considerate by nature, and I can only guess they got some kind of, oh hey, this guy is super sweet and nice vibe off me that appealed to them.

But it could also be that I hung around of metal concerts and was hyper fit from years of martial arts.

Now I ooze an air of confidence and intensity. I'm still baby faced, but the beard suits me well and is immaculately maintained, and it's still obvious that I'm one of the nicest guys around, but it's also obvious you don't fuck with me or anyone i'm with. I guess my confidence is more attractive to girls who are less sure of themselves to begin with.

As a whole, I'm a lot more attractive in general, so I guess it's more accurate to say I still attract the rockabilly type to a degree, but I now also attract the other types a lot more.

It might also be the age thing since I'm talking about to periods in my life that are literally a decade a part.
>>
What do you do when you wish your partner was more passionate in bed? How do you get them to put more effort in without making them feel under pressure?
>>
>>16844630
Can you be more specific? What do you want more of? More kinky stuff? More kissing? More enthusiasm? More
frequent? More energetic?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x684px
Guys:

I seem like a really sweet girl. I'm petite, blond/blue eyes, have baby-face, work with disabled kids, and so on. But really i'm rather nasty. I have VERY dark humor. And you don't want to see my browser history after a fap-session. I'm also into reading up about obscure shit like serialkillers and stuff. How much of a red flag/turnoff is this?
>>
A question for the girls.

A friend and i were talking about wether it is possible for someone to fall in love with you online without having met you yet, what are your opinions on this?
>>
>>16844696
I think the feeling can be very real. However, it might not survive meeting irl.
>>
>>16844682
>How much of a red flag/turnoff is this?

Not at all provided you meet a guy with a similar outlook.
>>
>>16844706
Well, my bf has dark humor too. But i'm afraid that the darkness of mine outnumbers his by far.
As for kinky stuff, i GUESS i can see some potential. But it's really too soon to tell.
We have talked about the serialkiller/horrormovies/gore thing briefly. He's interested in that too, but not to the same extend i fear.
>>
>>16844682
Wouldn't really care.
Also post browser history
>>
>>16844696
Definitely, yes.
>>
>>16844682
Schwing!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of people share your interests. You'll be fine, though you may need to upgrade (or dismember and tidily dispose of) current bf.
>>
File: 5555555.png (557KB, 850x314px) Image search: [Google]
5555555.png
557KB, 850x314px
I need help...

My boyfriend of only 2 years cheated on me with someone he met at a bar he had been going to after work, we talked about things and even got help and now things are fine, I fully trust him and our relationship is stronger, but there's one little problem...

I can't have sex with him, I try and I try to get in the mood, but I just can't with him anymore, the second I even become slightly horny around him I remember "He fucked someone else while we were together" and then my sex drive is gone, it's been like this for a few months now, and I can tell he's getting annoyed that we don't have sex anymore, and I fully understand that, a relationship without ANY kind of sex will always be a dull one, but I don't know what to do

How do I forget about him cheating, how do I get my sex drive back with him? I have no problems getting off on my own, but if he's involved there's just no way in hell it can happen, we've talked about it and I've told him, and it just makes him feel bad, at this point there's nothing he can do about it, I feel it's a problem only I can fix, but I don't know how...
>>
>>16844722
Would you say most of your friends would think the same or are you some weird exception?
Meh, it's not THAT bad, but bad enough for normie standarts. Surely some femdom/bdsm/cbt, age play, deformed, forced stuff/not enyoing it, mutilation, bestiality. I try to keep it legal.
>>
Girls :
What is the best way to ask someone out ? And is it okay to do it out of the blue or should a conversation be initiated first ?
>>
>>16844740
>Would you say most of your friends would think the same or are you some weird exception?
We're guys, as long as you suck dick semi-decently we put up with any weird shit.
>>
>>16844737
Or i could try to degenerate him to my level
>>
I seriously thought this girl was in to me.

But as we continue to talk I get the impression that if I stopped initiating she might not ever contact me.

Should I cut contact for a bit to test, or just ask her out and stop being a pussy?
>>
>>16844744
I suck a mean dick. However, what if i want somebody that enjoys my (honest and fully closured) company rather than just "puts up with it"?
>>
>>16844754
Then find another freak, there's websites for that I'm sure.
>>
>>16844753
I am in a very similar situation someone help please
>>
I am in a long term relationship. My best friend is dating a really awesome guy since July. We share a lot of interests and get along really well.
He asked me to go to the cinema together, just me and him, to see a movie my best friend and my boyfriend don't like.

Should I go or it'd make them feel uncomfortable/get mad?
>>
>>16844760
Ah, no. I don't really need to act out those fantasies. I'm happy with my weird porn. I just don't want to feel like i need to hide shit. This is what gets me off, so i want to be able to be honest about it. It just seems like a leap of faith.
>>
>>16844753
>Should I cut contact for a bit to test, or just ask her out and stop being a pussy?
Ask her out. You're panicking over bullshit.
>>
>>16844753
You must be 18 to post here.

>>16844742
Ask them out in person. Exchange pleasantries before asking.

>>16844696
I'm gonna go with probably not. I've met some people in person that I originally met online and there's a real disconnect there.

>>16844478
This >>16844489 But I generally don't prefer long hair.

>>16844763
It's in bad taste to go alone with him. If you can add a person or two more, then it could be fine, but you really ought to talk to the people in your life about it rather than anons.
>>
>>16844771
I think most people have some weird kinks, not that big of a deal really.
From what you posted you don't have any exceptionally horrible kinks anyway.
>>
>>16844780
Yeah i know. But it's not the kinks that bother me. They're pretty normal i guess. It's the whole thing. As if i'm some split personality. Is it normal that the gap between your public you and your privat you is that big?
>>
>>16844784
>Is it normal that the gap between your public you and your privat you is that big?
Have you ever HEARD of Japan?
>>
>>16844748
It seems every woman out there thinks they can change the man they date.

PROTIP LADIES: You can't.

And even if you do, it's never going to be worth the effort.
>>
>>16844776
>but you really ought to talk to the people in your life about it rather than anons.
I'd obviously mention it to my boyfriend (who is generally fine with me going out with other guys) and my best friend (who can be very jealous), but I was wondering if it was inappropriate in general, then I wouldn't even bother asking.
>>
>>16844790
Contrary to popular opinion, men and women can be friends.
But definitely tell your boyfriend about it, and if your friend is prone to jealousy it might not be worth it anyway.
>>
>>16844788
Ok, i don't want my standarts to be THAT low...
I mean for some middleclass social adapted white european people?
Today i had to pretend that i didn't find a racist rape joke funny af at work. I mean, the other girls SERIOUSLY thought it was offensive and not funny in the least. Made me think that i might be more degenerated than i'm aware
>>
>>16844789
That was a joke, idiota
>>
>>16844802
Just laugh about jokes, anon, that's what jokes are for.
You don't have to go all Bateman, just balance your grimdark edge with some common sense.
>>
>>16842783
>intellectual copyright infringement
Im more worried about the backlash. making one and just wearing it wouldnt be an issue but if i start making money off it.. im worried about what people would think once they found out it wasn't actually my idea in the first place. as stupid as the design is..it could get really popular. it wasn't my idea and i dont know how big of a deal they would make it. if it was slightly different i could maybe pass it off as a coincidence
>>
>>16844763

Depends on the people involved.

I wouldn't give a fuck if my GF started hanging out with my best friend (which I guess is slightly different b/c she's gay, and a girl.. but eh... my gf's bi too? so *shrug*?). I'm also cool with her hanging out with her own male friends in general.

I've also hung out tons with my other best friends (ex)girlfriend without him (ex because he was becoming a fuck-up, not because of anyone being jelly). Nothings ever happened between us, and it's never bugged him (nor has my gf, except maybe at the start of us dating before she met them).

All of this really comes down to two factors:

1.) You're opposite gender. and some people get jealous about opposite gender friendships. Some are cool with it.
2.) You're invading social circles, which some people are ok with, but others try to keep separate because of a need for privacy and worry over potential break-up fall out.

Talk to people.

If you don't know if your boyfriend would be cool with that, you guys need to have more serious discussions anyway, if you don't know if your best friend would be cool with that, ask (if you can't, I question your "best friend" status).

If everyone involved is cool with all that, no harm.
>>
>>16844810
Yeah no, she asked me if she missed the joke. So i explained it to her, then she said, ah, no then i've gotten it right and it's really not funny.
I'm very good at keeping my "edges" to myself. But i don't want to put up a show for my bf. That's why i've asked. We've only started dating recently, so he doesn't know me THAT good yet. I just wondered if my "innocent air" might have led him on and he'd be shocked to find out the truth
>>
>>16844682
There's a difference between having a dark sense of humor, and a dark personality. I really don't give a shit, but I'm also biased because people like Stanhope are some of my favorite comedians. On the same token I'm indifferent about the porn as long as everyone is consenting, as long as you don't expect me to necessarily go with those fetishes.

The serial killer bit is kind of weird though.

>>16844266
>Is pegging normal or am I just nasty?
It's kind of abnormal but I've seen way worse.

>Also, how do I let a guy know I only date if I'm serious about them ?That I'm looking for a husband and not just a fling?
Just be clear you're looking for something serious, not casual.

>>16844191
Some differences are nice, but there also has to be some common ground too. People seem to treat it as an all or nothing thing.
>>
>>16844827
I honestly dont think he'd care all that much, but you can try and reveal your craziness little by little.
>>
>>16844703
>>16844729
>>16844776
This should give us some aftertought, thanks for answering.
>>
>>16844825
My boyfriend would be cool with it, I have a couple of close male friends and he never acted jealous in 7+ years.

My best friend, on the other hand, is a quite jealous person in general and she overreacts often. I know she doesn't really like any of her bf's female friends, but I don't know if it would be different, with me, since I'm her best friend, I'm in a long term and all. She also often hangs out with my boyfriend alone, but I never had a problem with that and I've always told them that I was really happy that they were close.
I'm also concerned about the "invading social circles" thing. She is very "protective" of my relationship with her (we've been friends for 20+ years, her parents died, etc) and she often acts like she feels threatened if I get close to someone in her life, as if she didn't want me to like someone more than her. I really like her new boyfriend, but of course nothing will ever compare to my relationship with her.
I don't know, I don't want people to get hurt. Maybe I'm overthinking this.
>>
>>16840107
actually your fetish puts you strictly in the definition of "abnormal"

you can take it in the pejorative, or you can realize it's simply a label tool used to help humans categorize. if you're this sensitive about 1 word you will have trouble finding your pee women.

dumbass.
>>
>>16844827

To be honest, when it comes to your own crazy, there is always a little bit of a buffer you have to give people when you first meet, but everyone has their own brand of crazy, and everyone does it to a degree. It's not at all about being deceitful, it's about showing that you're not a total sperg and know how to function and be subtle in the real world.

For example, I once went on a coffee date with a girl where after the first 15 minutes she asks, "So what's your star sign and ethnicity", "Oh, really? I've never been with either of those yet. What color is your dick?" "is it big?".

THAT is an example of just being inappropriately socially inept. Whether I was interested in that kind thing or not, she jumped the gun by miles, and it set of red flags of total instability.

It sounds like you guys like each other enough that you're starting to get comfortable, and are getting in to the safe zone to ease each other in to one another's crazy. Don't feel like you have to hide it like it's a dirty secret, but don't feel like it's something that you have to show him right away, reveal it when it's relevant and appropriate to what's going on.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.