[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there. I'm feeling pretty lonely and I would like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1430788517580.jpg (991KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430788517580.jpg
991KB, 1200x800px
Hi there. I'm feeling pretty lonely and I would like to talk to someone. Ask questions and I'll try to respond my best. Will anon talk to me, please?
>>
>>16837847
i think this belongs on /soc/ but if you sage i dont think it will be a big deal

basic info: age, sex, country
>>
>>16837853
I know about /soc/, that place is kinda scary. I would ask for advice for the thread to be valid here but I don't want to talk about the reason I'm feeling lonely right now.
Well I'm 24, female, I live somewhere at south of everything. I feel like if I were standing in the south pole right now.
>>
>>16837867
sage dropped, damn.
>>
>>16837867
What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>16837873
I think it would be nice to find some reason to be alive right now. I'm sad about some things that happened recently that made me feel like my goals in life where there just because 'one must have goals in life', right?
What about you anon? Do you have clear objetives for the future?
>>
>>16837882
I'm kind of lost at the moment too because of some really sad things that happened to me also.
>>
>>16837882
but what happened to you?
>>
>>16837890
Do you want to talk about it?
>>16837897
A very important relationship ended, someone I imagined the rest of my life with. It made me doubt about the past, and hesitant of the things I had planed. I'm not sure what to do. I need to find some reason to keep going but can't think of anything.
>>
>>16837915
dont worry about me.

i know that feel though. ive felt like i had my future all planned out then it got all turned upside down and its shit. you can make it through that though

wanna talk about the relationship more? or would you like to change the subject?

(dont forget to sage)
>>
>>16837927
It's fine. We were together for almost 3 years, I'm still madly in love with this person but I can't met his standards. He wanted to break up, I was fine with it. I thought we would be ok but we're not.
I just need to stop being a fag and restart my life but I seem to have no energy or motives to do so other than being good to myself. That's not enough for me.
>>
>>16837949
well believe it or not there is a guy out there with mad dick game, good personality, maybe even a bit of money. the best part is he will love you for who you are.

the problem is you wont find him until you love you for who you are.
>>
>>16837949
you could also find a way to force yourself to do shit.

make soft promises
go to school a bit
get a job (or another one)
keep track of yourself (personal logs and record sheets and shit)
that helps me with the depression
>>
>>16837961
I hope so, dude. It's something I have to work on, it's hard. I don't really care for any future love. I haven't told it yet, but thanks for replying, it helps a lot.
>>16837986
Thanks, I'm starting uni soon and I write a little. I'm not good at forcing myself to do things I don't want tho.
>>
>>16837997
dont force youself, make yourself obligated and you will do it. think back in middle school.

did you wanna go?
>no
did you have the motivation?
>prolly not
did you go anyway?
>prolly

good luck on loving yourself, what dont younlike about you?
>>
show us some of your writing! I'd love to read it.

I can start if you want. I have about 15 minutes until my scheduled run.
>>
>>16838006
>what dont you like about you?
Almost everything. I'm weak, awkward, not social at all, overall my personality and looks are unattractive, and I constantly feel like shit because of that.
>>16838013
Sorry, by writing I meant my diary. It's not that interesting I know. But I would love to read something yours!
>>
People are too obsessed about goals. You're not supposed to have some sort of a lifelong goal. For the last hundred thousand years the vast majority of humans were simply surviving. I am hungry so my goal is to get food. I want to fuck so my goal is to get laid.
Don't try to find ''a reason to live''. There isn't any. Just sit down, sip on a fizzy drink and play some video games. Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>16838041
physically weak or weak willed? either way you can train to fix that. you can talk to people with similar intrests, trust me you are not being awkward right now and im a fucking stranger. (learn to apply that to real life) (just try not to call normal people cucks and faggots) also lets see a selfie.
>>
>>16838043
i half agree with this.
learn to chill m8
>>
>>16838043
See this was my thinking too, and the reason why the one I love ended our relationship.
>>16838045
Both. I'm prone to anemia, have low body temperature, very skinny, and all I want to do is sleep.
No selfie because this isn't /soc/ and it's not the point of the thread. But you can have my email if you want to keep chatting.
>>16838048
Yup, I just was freaking out.
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16838041

Oh that's a shame! I'll show you one of my old entries and a new one too:

UNTITLED (Or, the day I realised)

I think part of why I liked her so much is because she made me feel like I wanted to be the person I always thought I could be, should be. The moral, upstanding citizen that’s open to new concepts, ideas, experiences and activities.

("It sounds pretty selfish to like someone because it makes you better. Couldn’t you just fall in love with a self-help book instead?”)

But I realised somewhere along the way that I didn’t need her for that - I could just be that person all on my own. I could hold myself responsible for being that person, and do those things for myself instead. I don’t need her for that, or anyone else for that matter.

All of my fears, miseries, and daunting misconceptions about the world are actually just my own limitations in perception. It is me who thinks the world is big, bad, cold and scary. I’ve holed myself up and closed off my hopeful, possible, good and just side as a defence mechanism for the perceived evils of the world - but the reality is much simpler. The world doesn’t actually care how you feel - and it’s not evil. It simply is. It exists, it breathes, grows and changes - just like everything else. Being snarky, cynical and bitter about it will only bring pain and unhappiness, even if you do it with a razor sharp wit.

What I’ve realised, after waking up in the brief, early hours of the morning where my head is still clear and epiphanies are possible is this:

It’s never too late to start being the person you want to be.

Sometimes, I think I just need someone to remind me of that. And for me, that was her. But I think I need to start reminding myself on the daily. And I think I’m over it. Or I will be - eventually (and that’s okay too).
>>
>>16838062
>>16838041
OH and sorry about the image rotation =/
>>
>>16838060
im down for an email. i could use a pen pal.
>>
>>16837847
OP, would you be opposed to using kik/skype or something similar to talk? I mean obviously you want to remain anon. maybe make a burner account, something temporary for the sake of talking in a more convenient manner.. I just have a lot I'd like to talk to you about..and it'd be a lot easier to do so.

If you're down with it let me know what you'd prefer to use and I'll make an account and post the user here

or you can make it and I'll message you. your choice :) I just feel like having someone to talk to for longer than a few hours on a single night might be more beneficial for you, and I'm willing to be that person
>>
>>16838062
You take yourself and your life far too seriously. If your partner found your diary they would be creeped out by it.
Reminds me of this video. You need a reality check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0
>>
>>16838062
That's lovely anon, thank you so much for sharing this, you're so sweet. Your post is very inspiring. I'll try to keep the idea on my head.
>>16838069
>>16838071
lichtgestalt_2005 (at) hotmail.com (you can add me later to skype)
I really appreciate your interest.
>>
>>16838076

Haha, I assure you that I don't. writing and various forms of art are kinda my ways to express myself and the weird random thoughts that pop into my head. I'm actually a huge dickhead/goofball IRL. But sometimes I get thoughts like this and I feel like writing them down. I don't show people unless I feel like they're open to seeing it. I guess it serves as an antithesis to how I am usually - and oftentimes I'll find someone on my level that will be open to joking around, but also maybe wants to know a bit more about me.

And yeah, that guy looks pretty sad - not because he lives with his mom, but because he has weird thoughts about society and others in general.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-03-07-03.png (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-03-07-03.png
146KB, 720x1280px
>>16837853
>>16837897
>>16837927
>>16837961
>>16837986
>>16838006
>>16838045
>>16838048
>>16838069
this is all me.
pik is kik
>>
>>16838076
That video is just too funny. But true.
>>
>>16838079
>lichtgestalt_2005

of course, emailed you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.