[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm homeless and I have cancer. What is your advice for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper_18.jpg (1MB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_18.jpg
1MB, 1440x1280px
I'm homeless and I have cancer. What is your advice for me? The anxiety is crippling and I know I'm fucked.
>>
>>16837699
the sooner you accept the inevitable the sooner you will be happy
>>
i'm really sorry to hear that. reach out to people. i'm sure there will be someone who can help you get the help you need.
>>
>>16837699
I would first get a list of all the organizations that exist that help people with cancer. Then I would call them all and tell them your story and ask them what they recommend.
>>
>>16837699
I know this isnt relevant but if your homeless how are you posting in here and also what cancer do you have?
>>
>>16837699
If your properly homeless and have cancer then if its terminal you may aswell kill yourself. Not trolling its just i dont see why youd want to carry on
>>
>>16837739
you should just kill yourself now i don't see the point when you're just gonna waste it away anyway i mean let's be real you're kinda good for nothing

ammirite
>>
>>16837741
Atleasst im not homeless like OP :^)
And hopefully i dont have cancer
>>
If you were cute I'd heal you and make you my house slave.
>>
>>16837750

Are you overweight?
>>
>>16837733
Lymphoma
>>16837739
Thinking about it but I'm scared
>>
>>16837773
Terminal?
And in your position i would want to kill nyself but id likely be too much of a pussy to do it. Just enjoy yourself doing whatever the fuck you want, if you get in trouble its not like youve got anything to lose
>>
>>16837699
>I'm homeless

where?
>>
>>16837800
NC
>>
What stage is it?

With proper care, you could live for years.
>>
>>16837816

I'd try and hitch-hike your way to Florida, or even mexico/ Brazil? Get somewhere warmer.

you might be able to get some money collecting cans/glass bottles for recycling or something. Or pretend to be a backpacker, do some couch surfing.

Go somewhere warm.
>>
>>16837857
They need professional help.
Warm weather isn't going to put his life threatening illness into remission.

OP, you need to go to a church or shelter.
You have access to the internet, so look up the closest place that can help you.

If they can't, they will find someone.
Don't give up and go asap.

Your goal should be financial assistance in chemotherapy.

If you had even an inkling of why you are on this planet, you better think about it right now.
Because that's all you got.
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>16838151
>>
>commit a low level non-violent felony
>get 3 hots and a cot for a year or 2
>get medical care
>don't be a piece of shit in prison
>get assistance with housing and finding work
>>
>>16838578
Do you have any family?
>>
Are you posting from a library or something?
>>
>>16838698
Yes
>>
What about your parents op, can you contact them?
>>
>>16837699
What about trying to enroll in Medicaid? If you're homeless, you are within the income limit. Or you could try to go to a clinic for low-income or indigent people. They could refer you to a place that could give you treatment at a reduced cost. What stage are you at?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.