[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/, I fell like I'm pretty much done with life. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: RP-fun.jpg (42KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
RP-fun.jpg
42KB, 627x477px
So /adv/, I fell like I'm pretty much done with life. Not in a "overwheling sadness and suicidal" way but just having no more interest in being here. Like when you finish a game, there's no need to keep playing; you've seen and done everything there is to do. I fell like I've seen and learned enough to be finished. Anything here out would just be killing time till the end.

Any suggestions to kill the time. Aside from this lousy place. I though maybe charity work, but I don't really have applicable skills.
>>
Play videogames, learn something else, masturbate I guess.

I mean, thats pretty much how everybody elses feels when we dont have nothing to do.

I guess the solution is to do stuff.

So go do some stuff anon.
>>
How old are you OP? I'll be 21 in 2 days and I have that feeling. I just want to clock out with the happy memories I have now. I want to die with my mind at least somewhat intact. I can really only see my life getting worse from here on out.
>>
>>16833625

>21
>I can really only see my life getting worse from here on out.

What a fucking retard.
>>
>>16833625
24. if you're really turning 21 I fully suggest going out and having a party. Even if it's just bar-hopping to celebrate the day do it. I so wish I had, but I didn't have any friends anymore so i stayed in.
>>
>>16833628

Life really only gets worse. Just because he's realistic isn't a reason to insult him.
>>
>>16833655

Quite an affirmation.

Speaking from experience?
>>
>>16833664
Absolutely. From both my life, and observing those of others. I'm not denying that it's sad, but life is nothing but a mistake.
>>
>>16833628
Are you trying to imply it get's better, lol?
>>
>>16833704

Tell me anon, did your mother ever told you what was going through her mind when she was thinking of conceiving you?

Did she share a story or two about how much she desired to have a handsome boy?
>>
>>16833715

For you it probably won't.

There is a certain pain associated when you think of this. Perhaps when you think of it you are not completely convinced, like if there was a small beacon of hope that kept you away from embracing this idea completely.

Am I right?
>>
>>16833611
>doesn't have any applicable skills
>thinks he/she finished the game
Nigga, you haven't even finished the fucking tutorial.

>>16833704
Your life? All 21 years of it? While it lasts 70-80 years on the average? Observation from the dozen people you know? Come on, you're ridiculous.
>>
>>16833716
Yes, but I know it was a lie. I'm nothing but a disappointment to my family. I never did a goddam thing wrong, and they all still hate me.

>>16833725
I'm the OP, so 24 years. I'm not ridiculous, life is shit. It's why I asked what can i do to wait it out without causing anymore damage.
>>
>>16833735

Yes, recurrent thoughts. Your mother assured you that she wanted you, but you decided to tell yourself otherwise, or maybe the prove it to you.

That maybe you were a mistake afterall, accompanied by the worst ideas that you can come up with.

Having no family while having it has to be hard. I experienced it you know.

Tell me, what were your Dads thoughts on you when you were conceived? Did he also want a strong boy to carry his legacy?
>>
>>16833735
Life is shit is because you choose to lead a shitty life (assuming you live in the first world)

Why not making it less shit? What does even make it so bad for you?
>>
>>16833742
Because I'm not good enough at anything. I'm not exceptionally attractive, intelligent, athletic, or specifically talented. I'm a normal person, and i can imagine almost nothing worse.

>>16833740
Can't say he's ever talked about it. We don't talk much anymore anyway. And I doubt he'll be around much longer, so who knows what he thinks. Probably regret.

Hope you're getting your money's worth from that psyche 101 class.
>>
>>16833766
Yeah, what could be possible be worse ... or right, you could be ugly, dumb and fat!

Besides most of us are normal, whether we are good at something or not is only partially decided by talents, and even the dumbest person can improve.
>>
I believe that the universe is being shaped into a more ideal form by the aggregate of human action. I wish to be a part of this.
>>
>>16833611
You could try graduating high school for starters
>>
File: 1456001590024.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456001590024.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>16833783
But I am ugly, dumb, and fat. This is the problem with being normal, you don't realize how woefully inadequate you are. Such a pathetically low standard is set, one can't see how terrible it really is.

>Oh, yeah anon is really smart
No, Noam Chomsky and Doug Hofstadter are smart. You're not.

>Oh, anon works out a lot, he's really toned
No, Phil Heath and Dennis Wolf are in shape, you're not.
>>
I just lost 110 lbs in 11 months with zero exercise

It hasn't made me happier at all and my life is actually even arguably worse.

Maybe things will be different for you. Just weight yourself everyday, count your calories and drink watered down diet cherry 7up when you're "hungry" but you know its not really time to eat.
>>
>>16833818
> I am ugly, dumb, and fat.
In your mind maybe but outside of you and some perfectionist fucks (like meee) nobody expects you to be match some of the rare people who are clearly above the average.

Besides, what did you even do to get on their level?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.