[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last request/thing to do before suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Gun-8.jpg (572KB, 2648x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-8.jpg
572KB, 2648x1811px
Is it justified to do something very immoral, something that will hurt another person but it's a sort of last request for yourself?
>>
depends. did the person in question hurt you? do you genuinely think that doing this will make them a better person, despite the pain? ultimately, it's your choice, I would try to talk you out of suicide, but it seems you've already made up your mind. if your life isn't being raped and/or abused regularly, don't do it. just don't. but for the action? also don't. if you're going to die, die satisfied that you didn't hurt someone.
>>
>>16832299
No the person is a little child who is family, they did nothing to me I just sorta chose them since they are the child I am closest to. My life is pretty shitty/going nowhere soo..
>>
Just live on and say fuck em.

Or do it. Cripple them or whatever, they may heal depending on their will power, but more than likely its irreversible for most of our lifetime.
>>
>>16832266
>Is it justified to do something very immoral, something that will hurt another person but it's a sort of last request for yourself?
>>16832312
>just sorta chose them since they are the child I am closest to. My life is pretty shitty/going nowhere soo..

What I think you're asking here is "is it ok for me to rape a child as long as I kill myself afterwards?". Anywhere near the mark?
>>
Always give it one more day.

That's a super shitty thing. If you want to hurt yourself, that's your choice. But fucking someone else over? Makes you a worthless bitch.
>>
>>16832318
It's not beating someone up.
>>
>>16832330
Yeah...
>>
>>16832266
>Is it justified to do something very immoral, something that will hurt another person but it's a sort of last request for yourself?
Last requests are not excused from the constraints of morality.
>>
>>16832341
It's never ok. You're ruining two lives that way.
>>
>>16832347
What if I kill us both then? It would be balanced , even right?
>>
>>16832355
Not really, the opposite of death is life, so that's just two negatives.
>>
>>16832361
Is it really that bad to do what I want to ? She will just forget about it.
>>
>>16832372
My cousin got raped when she was four and remembers so I can assure you that they will remember.
>>
Try killing yourself first and then raping her as a ghost
>>
>>16832413
/thread
>>
You shouldn't kill yourself. But if you must, then there is at least some semblance of dignity in doing it to stop yourself from doing so ething terrible, as opposed to avenging your own victim. The former could actually be called an act of strength, while the latter can't be called anything but an act of weakness.
>>
>>16832266
>>16832312
>>16832341
I hope this is bait, otherwise, you're a fucking sociopath. Suicide is too good for you if you do anything like you're describing.
>>
>>16832489
I don't want to try to hurt her its just a weird desire I have.
>>
File: nice.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>16832500
If you're gonna die anyway, and have a desire but don't wanna hurt anyone, then just kill yourself because when you're dead you will no longer have the desire. Of course, you shouldn't kill yourself in the first place though.
>>16832343
Also this is good advice.
>>
Dude don't kill yourself or anyone. Take all your money and hop on a plane to a different country and start a new life. I know what your going thru I was depressed 10 years ago for about 3 years, I was sick of feeling useless so I left the states and went to Costa Rica, with a couple of months leading Spanish I got a job and i'm browsing 4 chan right now at my parents which i'm visiting and I love live now more then ever. Good luck.
>>
>>16832266
If someone asks you for a last request for them just say get a girlfriend. Theyll be alive for awhile and you might actually save them.
>>
>>16832266
Do you believe in an afterlife? If yes, then probably not. If no...well...how committed are you to your personal values?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.